TheCalmGuy

Mar 26, 2018
Yes, just download this xml, and replace the original located in

GAMEFOLDER\Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Location\Classroom Shared

Then Load your saved game
Open Debug at bottom right >> select tab Reload Events >> click Add Changed Events
• Select the events that appear and click Refresh Files
• then Click Remove >> Close Debug >> and Save your game
how do i get the XML file it keeps taking me to a new tab

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how do i get the XML file it keeps taking me to a new tab
Seems like the browser just wants to display the contents (and consumes the XML tags in the process).

So just rightclick the file and choose "Save as...", and name it according to the actual file name provided in the attachment.

Metalbror

Jun 9, 2017
I get this error when entering a classroom!

Location\Classroom Shared\DildoPlay.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 127).
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Person

Any ides whats wrong?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I get this error when entering a classroom!

Location\Classroom Shared\DildoPlay.ve.xml [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_TextReplacePersonContext (ID: 127).
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: Person

Any ides whats wrong?
See my answer three posts earlier.

TheCalmGuy

Mar 26, 2018
Seems like the browser just wants to display the contents (and consumes the XML tags in the process).

So just rightclick the file and choose "Save as...", and name it according to the actual file name provided in the attachment.
thank you for this it started new events up and now its not showing any errors thanks

SeroRamai

Apr 3, 2018
While playing, I'm only about a week in to getting my sibling moved in... But it feels like I am not making any progress with the school. Is there a flag im not checkpointing or something?

MGStarFire

Jul 18, 2017
There will be a new bugfix release soon-ish, where the issue has been fixed (along with other issues that have been caused by the new inventory system added in the last version). The next version will almost certainly require to start a new game, though. So if you just started playing, you might want to hold off for a bit longer.
thanks i think i'll wait although if you can clarify what you mean by soon-ish is that a month or two or is ti a year thanks again.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
thanks i think i'll wait although if you can clarify what you mean by soon-ish is that a month or two or is ti a year thanks again.
It's pretty much finished content-wise. We are just having some technical issues with our bug tracker, and I don't want to publish a release without being able to take on bug reports in an organized fashion. So it basically boils down to when our site admin can manage to fix the issue.

Reactions: Gaboris

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get Ms Slutsky to sign the second lease ?
To jog your memory, the options are " Lie, half lie and tell the truth" but none of them works, she still refuses to rent out the room, due to it beeing inappropriate.
Which is pretty ironic when she is so lusty and corrupt that she took it up the ass in the cafeteria in front of everyone after i asked ...

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
There's an actual Loli-Mod™ complete with paperdolls for those of you who were discussing the config in relation to loli

Shit's broke AF tho
...Then again so is unmodded HHS+ so fuck me right

drew

May 19, 2017
Hi guys i have a doubt, when you hypnotize a girl, the option " Raise authority" means that you will get more authority against her, or she will be more "feminazi" type?

omocik

May 2, 2017
meh, there's no option to disable futanari girls?
I remember I used to mess with Scenario file, or DefaultGameConfig.xml about year ago, to block them. Still that's only way?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys i have a doubt, when you hypnotize a girl, the option " Raise authority" means that you will get more authority against her, or she will be more "feminazi" type?
I'm not sure since I never messed with that stat while hypnoing, but I think those are more about the teachers being able to handle kids better and thus raising the quality of education, but as I said I haven't messed enough with it to know yet.
You might just go over to the HHS+ forum and look around if it's been discussed before.

meh, there's no option to disable futanari girls?
I remember I used to mess with Scenario file, or DefaultGameConfig.xml about year ago, to block them. Still that's only way?
Yeah if I remember right the system is set up so it takes in the ratio of genders(i.e.: 45 males, 45 females, 10 futa or something like that), but I'm not sure if there's a proper slider or UI thing for it.
Maybe you could look around the filter menu while starting the game. Maybe gay content applies to futa as well and maybe blacklisting those is enough.

drew

May 19, 2017
I'm not sure since I never messed with that stat while hypnoing, but I think those are more about the teachers being able to handle kids better and thus raising the quality of education, but as I said I haven't messed enough with it to know yet.
You might just go over to the HHS+ forum and look around if it's been discussed before.

Yeah if I remember right the system is set up so it takes in the ratio of genders(i.e.: 45 males, 45 females, 10 futa or something like that), but I'm not sure if there's a proper slider or UI thing for it.
Maybe you could look around the filter menu while starting the game. Maybe gay content applies to futa as well and maybe blacklisting those is enough.

ty

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes