Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to transfer students from "Other School" to my school?
There are weekly enrollments of new students based on your overall global stats. Depending on your average Reputation, Education and Happiness score, your student count may change each week by a value between -18 and +22. There is also a penalty if you have high Lust with low Corruption.
Depending on your enrollment policy, students are either accepted automatically or you get to pick from a list of applicants.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
does the strip club have content or is it unfinished?
Last cooking club tier has drinking game, food serving and one repeatable event with special NPC.
Last theater and music club tiers got no events. They do provide weekly income, which helps in keeping school finances in balance.
Last M.A.I.D. club tier has repeatable fashion show event.

Reactions: stim

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Shouldn't be that hard to organize. Let's assume you want every subject taught at least once for every class. Start with a pair of subjects that require the same, special room, like chemistry/physics for example. You only have 20 total time slots so these need to be filled properly as the room has to be used every time slot. Fill the timetable rotating for each class, like class 1 chemistry 1st slot class 2 chemistry 2nd slot, and so on, then class 1 physics 11th slot to class 10 physics 20th slot. If you understand that the rest is easy, just fill other subject pairs the same way, like art/music, biology/anatomy and so on, if you do that the rest is really easy.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Has anyone had an Exception Report when trying to enter an NPC home? (one of the generic homes)
Code:
ExtensionLibrary\Smartphone\Main\ManageViewVisit [EXEC] caused an exception at operation SeqAct_LocationString (ID: 413).
    called by Location\City Streets Shared\Btn_GotoGenNPCHomeLocal at SeqActLat_RemoteEvent (ID: 2)
Event Location\General Home Shared\Home\Btn_GeneralHomeLeave not known
Anyone dealt with this before?

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah, but it's out of my hands. The hosting is handled by another user named Umgah. I've notified them, but no reply so far. Their status shows up on Discord occasionally (but with "Do not disturb" and streamer mode), so it's at least not like they have completely dropped off the radar but it may be possible that it may take a while for them to notice messages.
Just curious, I recall this game from years ago, the original website host never appeared again correct? Same for Spinner (I believe it was his name).

I recall many fans having a decent dialogue with the devs, but for some reason with Spinner most were pretty heated, always took criticism personally lol. But anyway, is there some reason as to why he isn't around? While not the biggest fan of his methods, I recall he gave a lot of work to the game as well, like the GetPhysical mechanics, and many are even a core part of today's game.

Long time since I've played this, but I recall I always had a ton of fun playing it, I just recall that it was unfortunate that you couldn't get more classrooms or swimming pools. I understand it is hard (I even recall trying out to mod the mod but I quit it), but hopefully the map gets a small revamp. Way too many stuff were centered on Downtown, yet the left side of the town was barely needed. New locations (like a kiosk or a mountain, a waterpark, camping, forest, etc), or even the waterplant (already used in the corruption events) would encourage players to go there. If not, at least some events.

I have no idea if that was changed, as I said long time ago, but I recall that personally was the biggest con of the game to me.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just curious, I recall this game from years ago, the original website host never appeared again correct? Same for Spinner (I believe it was his name).

I recall many fans having a decent dialogue with the devs, but for some reason with Spinner most were pretty heated, always took criticism personally lol. But anyway, is there some reason as to why he isn't around? While not the biggest fan of his methods, I recall he gave a lot of work to the game as well, like the GetPhysical mechanics, and many are even a core part of today's game.
Spinner went MIA sometime around 2021. We haven't heard anything from him since then, so can only guess that something unforeseen IRL must have happened.

Same with Zythen, who was hosting the old forum. He didn't reply to messages anymore and at some point the registration for the domain and hosting just expired.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, is there any way to increase font size? I found few comment here but I do not get it... thanks in advance

P.S.
I found that on the file GameOverCheck.ve you can change for how long the game should run, after opening it I did not could find or understand either where to change the number to increase it... I would appreciate any help here too. :)

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, is there any way to increase font size? I found few comment here but I do not get it... thanks in advance
Change UI theme in settings or create own UI theme by copying Themes\DefaultGameStyle.xml to Themes\YourTheme.xaml and fiddling with numbers in it.

P.S.
I found that on the file GameOverCheck.ve you can change for how long the game should run, after opening it I did not could find or understand either where to change the number to increase it... I would appreciate any help here too. :)
You run out of things to do in this game before clock runs out.

Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\InitializeEvents\Init_StandardCalendar.ve.xml
<Comment>GameOverDate</Comment>
<SurvivesReload>true</SurvivesReload>
<Dt>2012-07-02T00:00:00</Dt>

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
Could someone create an image pack with images from some more modern mind control themed games or animes, like the one where the guy hypnotizes girls with a music box?

Apr 23, 2018
Been awhile since I played I updated everything. I use pregnancy mod and lexville and everything seemed to be running fine, but when the pregnancy belly shows up it shows a weird graphical glitch, which it didn't before. Is pregnancy currently bugged?

Cocker10124

Aug 14, 2022
Is there any way to dress in other types of outfits? Like the NPCs have a lot of variety, but my character seem to only have one type of casual clothes with different levels of inhibition

Sep 3, 2023
Is there any way to dress in other types of outfits? Like the NPCs have a lot of variety, but my character seem to only have one type of casual clothes with different levels of inhibition
No. There are outfits for different situations; work, gym, casual, etc; and those outfits each have several variations you can choose connected to inhibition, but there's nothing else.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes