Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Nargonight Okay, I tinkered a bit, and I have no idea WHY, but I found how to make it work. Put the DEF/SFF/MP3** files directly into the stages folder, so the path looks like this: "stages/Frasco_GGI.def", "stages/Frasco_GGI.sff". And, of course, change the entry in select.def to match. It works fine then. It seems the game hates multi-folder paths for stages or something.

**MP3 is optional - that stage simply is not going to have background music without that file. Then again, you can add your own custom music if you so wish: open Frasco_GGI.def file with a text editor, find this line "bgmusic = stages/Frasco_GGI/QuickSilver.mp3" and change the path to whichever MP3 file you want it to play instead. Or just copy that file over to the stages folder and rename it to "QuickSilver.mp3". ;)

Reactions: DspGaming

Nargonight

May 27, 2023
Nargonight Okay, I tinkered a bit, and I have no idea WHY, but I found how to make it work. Put the DEF/SFF/MP3** files directly into the stages folder, so the path looks like this: "stages/Frasco_GGI.def", "stages/Frasco_GGI.sff". And, of course, change the entry in select.def to match. It works fine then. It seems the game hates multi-folder paths for stages or something.

**MP3 is optional - that stage simply is not going to have background music without that file. Then again, you can add your own custom music if you so wish: open Frasco_GGI.def file with a text editor, find this line "bgmusic = stages/Frasco_GGI/QuickSilver.mp3" and change the path to whichever MP3 file you want it to play instead. Or just copy that file over to the stages folder and rename it to "QuickSilver.mp3". ;)
I still get the error message. did I make a mistake somewhere?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Nargonight The second screenshot is obvious - you pointed it to Frasco_GGI.sff instead of Frasco_GGI.def (probably out of desperation; do not forget to change it back to .def). But the first screenshot is how things should be.

Open "Frasco_GGI.def" with any text editor, find this line "spr = stages/Frasco_GGI/Frasco_GGI.sff" and change it to "spr = stages/Frasco_GGI.sff". We did move the files, so the path to the SFF changed, too. Somehow slipped my mind. Apologies for the mistake.

Nargonight

May 27, 2023
Nargonight The second screenshot is obvious - you pointed it to Frasco_GGI.sff instead of Frasco_GGI.def (probably out of desperation; do not forget to change it back to .def). But the first screenshot is how things should be.

Open "Frasco_GGI.def" with any text editor, find this line "spr = stages/Frasco_GGI/Frasco_GGI.sff" and change it to "spr = stages/Frasco_GGI.sff". We did move the files, so the path to the SFF changed, too. Somehow slipped my mind. Apologies for the mistake.
Thx its okay ^^

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to choose your opponent instead of having them randomly selected?
Start a Versus Mode fight - that lets you choose opponents for both sides -, and after the battle starts press either Ctrl+1 or Ctrl+2, depending on which player you want to toggle AI on/off for. For some characters, AI fails to toggle back off after you turn it on, but I have no idea whether that is the fault of the engine or the character (or both).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jaffarpok316

Dec 28, 2021
Anyone that has the "Parasite" character carpet that can share, the one link from
is down and can't seem to find another site that has it :(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes