VN - RPGM - Abandoned - Hentai Punch! [v0.1.1] [fidless]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Love in a cup

It’s unfortunate that this game was abandoned since it was only one of the few that actually made me laugh. Unlike most other games based off of HS this game was not overly grindy and you did not need a guide to complete it. I also encountered very few bugs while playing this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lietonever

It's imperfect in a lot of ways, but it's easy to see how much work the creator put into it. I honestly think it's the best game on this site I've played so far. Hilarious and memorable. A shame it had to end so abruptly.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Canade

Edit 2021. It's a * shame really.

Animations 5/5
    Story 4/5
    Combat 5/5
    Characters 5/5

This game had potential when it first released, but unfortunately the developer had no confidence in the game. The story is decent., the animations are smooth, and the combat is solid.

Why am I re-rating this game after all this time? Because, I feel that this game is yet another game in the abandoned graveyard of games that should've went somewhere.

An edited copy and paste from another game that also fits this one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jexx

A great game overall. I look forward to seeing where this is going and how it ties it all together. Seems like it will be really fun and the characters are pretty interesting overall. The animation isn't half bad either.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Sir Phoenix

Given that this is the first release, there is a ton of effort put into this. This is one of those games that... is cool even without the hentai. That being said, the hentai is top notch. The girls are gorgeous, and all the scenes are animated.

This one should be kept an eye on, most definitely.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

hooplah

A strong start for such an early release. The mechanics are pretty decent and the writing is amusing (although it could do with a proof read).

There are some quality of life features that are missing, I had a crash which made me restart (as there is no auto save) and replaying the whole intro without any text skip was quite frustrating. Although it speaks well for the game that I was willing to repeat the first section of it.

There's some UI work to do to make it clear to the player where time is passing and to reduce some of the clicks inherent in navigation. I would also like an indicator around when rooms have an action because I found myself checking quite a lot. The menu system is very detailed already and really helps to navigate although again there's a large number of clicks involved in doing any task.

I'll eagerly come back when there's more content. The game has set itself some large ambitions in its set up and I look forward to sit down in a few months to a more fully realised game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

lawuka

This game is not you standard RPGM game, it's in its own entire league of brilliance. The first version is a more complete game than most of the games on this site. The writing is good, the images are good, the animations are all right, but the mechanics are where it really shines.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

KindDick

The game is great, has good animated scenes and the tasks aren't too grindy or boring. Still has lots of content ahead of course but the starting point is really promising.

The animated scene are really good in quality but could use some variety.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Redikal

The game is really fun, been a long time I didn't play something with that type of humour in it!
    It plays a bit like a tribute to GTO but that one can actually shows the X content if you know what I mean.
    Also in general, very few bugs, and the quality of the design/GUI/code almost equals to a professional game.
    It has a shit load of contents too, from animated scenes to fights, to point and click sequence, to QTE sex sequences etc.
    Compared to most games out there, it's really in the top high bracket, and for having developed games myself on RPGMV, the work here is nothing short of impressive.

Anyway, highly recommended. :)