Unreal Engine Completed Hentai Shooter - Sexy Agent Rin [Final] [MMO Surgeon]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
What are you supposed to do to find the last console?? It's a dead end after you reach the second one, and there's no new places if you backtrack to the beginning...

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
I did the first 2 terminals, what now? there's nowhere to go

Edit: alt-ctrl-shift-M in the combat level should unlock the gallery...it doesn't work for me tough
After 15 minutes of walking around and peeking through walls by aiming down sights and hugging the wall with my right side, I found out where one of the hidden consoles were... It was really close to the beginning after turning left and going up the ladder.

When you reach this room:
Z_TPS_A_Game-Win64-Shipping_xaJepudwZB.jpg
Look to the top left and you should see a little spot you can jump into
Z_TPS_A_Game-Win64-Shipping_7CbILWSbTH.jpg
Once up top, look left and crawl through the passage
Z_TPS_A_Game-Win64-Shipping_dV0s8Xbtwt.jpg
Upon reaching the end there should be two ladders, on opposite sides from each other, you have to climb up one and jump to the other one behind you.
Z_TPS_A_Game-Win64-Shipping_LPBEXEdgcl.jpg
After reaching the top, don't go forward, but turn around and look up a bit and you should see a health pick up (I took the health already so you don't see it in the pic below), climb the ledge on the side and jump up, then turn left and follow the path to the last console. Z_TPS_A_Game-Win64-Shipping_NRQES4ADLI.jpg

If you go the opposite way from where the health is, there will be a few enemies, and it takes you to a drop which you can fall into which takes you to the area where the elevator is that leads to the "third" console.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Eh, kinda feels like a mod. The kind that just edits the files a little to have your character nude. Kinda lame imo but, whatevs lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoeTato
May 27, 2018
I have had to restart completely because there are no actual fucking save points four times and I keep getting stuck and completely unable to move.
I have only found two of the supposed three terminals and I can't fucking find the third, can someone for fucks sake just post some screenshots of all three terminals

Reactions: Rjs90

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
lmaoooo game is so fucking bad, dont bother playing it. after firing out all my ammo i couldnt find more and im not gonna stealth kill the whole game. garbage game, if the dev even bothered playing it he would see how fucking stupid it is

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Somebody PLEASE post a save. I can't get through this without running out of ammo then I'm royally fucked. Is there even any actual sexual content in this? There's a "Hentai Room" are there actual animations or is it just images?

Reactions: 21dsd

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
There is sex in it.

There is one terminal hidden away near the start. At the start, take a right, and there's a crawlspace, go through it, mind the lasers. You'll see a gallery unlock and it fools you into thinking that's all that is there. But no. Look up! The sloppy geometry is actually ledges that you can climb if you jump into them. Naturally, you'll see the light up top with the valves and pipes. This is a red herring. Once you get up to the pipes at the very top, turn your ass around there's a room with the terminal hidden right the fuck there.

P.S If you run out of ammo, you can do a weak kick attack by pressing TAB.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I downloaded the game, extracted it and I see its Unreal Engine 3 by fact of UE3 logo and first music that starts is from Front Mission 3, that music is when you're in China.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
Reeee... I fucking hate this game. I hacked 2 terminals and got stuck. fuck

What the fuck the point is of checkpoint if you can't quit the game and continue later, might as well not fucking save file.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I found 2 terminals and basically went through all, can't find the 3rd. Either we are being trolled or I missed something.

Edit: Found all 3 terminals. Kinda easy to miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: T44
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote