Unreal Engine Completed Hentai Shooter - Sexy Agent Rin [Final] [MMO Surgeon]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
It took me about 4 hours to get all 3 terminals, there are 2 of them that someone already show how to get to them.
The last one is at the start of the game, after u spawn turn left and go all the way in you will see that there is a picture to collect, GO though that and there will be a dead end, BUT you can climb all the way up. After there clearly 2 more way to go, you will see it one of them is one of the terminal.
The sex scene at the end is disappointing me so much, there only 5 of animation and there is no climax (cum animation) -_-
it not worth it to go all though the mission. I think that seeing Rin's tits hanging out in the combat is way more hotter than the sex scene reward itself

ECTSE

Mar 31, 2020
fcuk fuck fuck I clear this game about 5hours!
I will write 3 terminal location

1. let's see the screen shot by papadoko in second comment page
you can find hidden site 'just' next by Health item!
I spend the largest time to find this.

2. let's see the comment by cezul in second comment page
you can find two route when you are climing the wall
one is white pipe, another is just black route that has blue bench
Don't go to pipe route! There's nothing!
Go Black route. There's easy terminal

3. let's see the first terminal route.
you can go ordinary route. (some ladder)
at last, you can find the room that has sensor and electric shock trap.
this room is connected to elevator. so you can arrive this room by another route.
Anyway, This room has big door. Originally, this door is locked, but if you wander the map, the door will be opend automatically.lol.
After handle the enemy, Go left. at last there's check point and puzzle piece.
And there's hiddne route to last terminal

I wrote this comment for there's no person who spend this shit game like me.
I apologize there's not photo. :)
Don't forget frisk the all map! If you don't do this, the route is perhaps blocked!
Anyway, Why can't I see misa's scene?
I love misa than Rin!!!!

Reactions: aealo and JOSHUAs9

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i used the save file and looked at hentai room , does game have a animated interaction for that when you play or kill and hack and jumps directly to that sex scene?

Reactions: 21dsd

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
очень жаль что нет графических настроек.
мой очень слабый комп еле как тянет игру с 5-10 фпс
translate.google
it is a pity that there are no graphical settings.
my very weak computer can barely handle the game with 5-10 fps

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
очень жаль что нет графических настроек.
мой очень слабый комп еле как тянет игру с 5-10 фпс
translate.google
it is a pity that there are no graphical settings.
my very weak computer can barely handle the game with 5-10 fps
Don't worry, the game isn't that good and you're not missing much, although it might be annoying for other games on this forum.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I WISH THIS GAME WAS LONGER I LIKED IT ALOT PLEASE MAKE A 2ND GAME OR MAKE THIS ONE LONGER
Then check out his youtube channel ( ) or his patreon, he has a lot of little kinda unfinished game like this one.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
the only thing that give me problem is im out of ammo and could not find it anywhere... im end up just running like an idiot around and let them shoot ...... nice game ( without the Ammo thing... )...

stalkerOne

Mar 16, 2019
I want to add that it's a shame, that the game had potential, with a graphics engine that Rin's "cover" animations are really successful, and the implemented HDT of body physics brings realism. So, the game had and has the potential to it can be developed on a much larger map, where the artificial intelligence of the enemies can be increased and the immersiveness of the weapons as well.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote