CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
Error! You must've called the wrong encounter. Error code: Failed to write encounter (mejiCorruption) in succubus.js
after corruptng reese in v13

also can't seem to find emily
The online versions should have that error fixed, but in case you downloaded the game, I've attached a fixed copy of the succubus.js file. If you already downloaded the game to your drive, just go to Hentai University/scripts/characters and replace the succubus.js with the one from the attached .rar, and it'll fix that error right up. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Aug 13, 2018
Cant find my online save for some reason, any chance someone could upload a V12 save so I can progress V13 without going through the entire thing again?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Cant find my online save for some reason, any chance someone could upload a V12 save so I can progress V13 without going through the entire thing again?
Sorry to hear that! I don't have a save, but the nuclear option, find mii, and cash money cheats should help it go by quickly. You can also save directly to a .noodle file by scrolling down on the save menu for safekeeping in the future.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I cannot buy any book in shopping centre. No books to buy.
Learning from Cassandra is another way to increase the skill, talk to Victoria about her then go to the teacher's lounge. I think Justine also has a means of increasing your hypnosis.
Or use the nuclear option cheat code to ignore skill requirements.
In v14 I'm planning an update to the library as another means of skill improvement.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I am doing Nikki Hunt's story stuff and I am on to the part where she's going to give a blowjob. After she pulled down the zipper I was fully expecting her to say "Oh, Nice Cock". I think I have watched too many meme compilations. I am sitting here laughing at my own stupidity

• Haha
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm still getting an error after corrupting Reese, I've downloaded the game fresh and the patched succubus.js file and still it is failing.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I'm still getting an error after corrupting Reese, I've downloaded the game fresh and the patched succubus.js file and still it is failing.
That's unfortunate. I'll try and replicate the issue, and ask cryptogreek about writing another variation of that scene.

reload/refresh?
on another note:
still cant find emily
Could you send me your save data? In the save menu scroll down and use the "save to .noodle file", or save to a text string and send it to me.

does anyone know which game does sofia vergara belongs too?
I'm not sure who sofia vergara is, and all characters here are from cg sets, not games. There's a character named sofia who is from the image set here:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's unfortunate. I'll try and replicate the issue, and ask cryptogreek about writing another variation of that scene.
It occurs to me I probably shouldn't just assume that this is the same error people were getting before, I'm getting:
Error! You must've called the wrong encounter. Error code: Failed to write encounter (mejiCorruption) in succubus.js

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

InsaL

Jul 19, 2020
Anyone knows where I can find Naomi Greens after receiving a message that she'll meet MC tonight?

CryptoGreek

Sep 21, 2019
It occurs to me I probably shouldn't just assume that this is the same error people were getting before, I'm getting:
Sorry about the slow response, here's an updated version of Reese's .js file. The original error had to do with trying to load in an event from Gou's .js file, which isn't something I'm familiar with. This version just relies on using Reese's files instead. Hope this resolves it!

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
Could you send me your save data? In the save menu scroll down and use the "save to .noodle file", or save to a text string and send it to me.

Save data copied! It's been added to your clipboard, or you can manually copy the information below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she never shows up anywhere at any time of the day as far as i can tell

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
Im' having some problems with the save/delete/load panel, I like to save at least 1 time per day so I use it frecuently, sometimes the LOAD/SAVE buttons stops working and the button that does work is the DELETE button, what can I do to solve this? I haven't been able to get far in the game because of this. I don't want to continue playing if I'm not going to be able to resume from the point I was last time, I'm too lazy to repeat everything from the beginning.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does this need to have an ntr tag? Instead of fucking the student prostitute you can get guys to fuck her or just push her to have sex with others. Or is this more cuckoldry or swinging type of thing?
If you're making her do it it's not NTR, it's sharing or pimping or whatever.

slackersavior

Jan 11, 2019
If you're making her do it it's not NTR, it's sharing or pimping or whatever.
I think the term is Netorase, or at least that's what Crypto's said, but I'm not into the fetish enough to know the actual technical reasons or definitions that change it up from anything else.

I'm honestly just blown away that Zoe and Amy did so well in the popularity poll. Though I'm sure the poll only being the girls really helped me out in the standings there.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes