Eljaunter

Mar 5, 2020
1678441779311.png
Need help with those achievements, i can´t progress any further with gou idk why. there is no option to corrupt them

eptz

Jan 9, 2020
Bug I found:
Start the game from the very beginning >> Leave the apartment >> Someone taps you on the shoulder >> Press restart Mid-conversation >> Leave the apartment >> There is no "Someone taps you on the shoulder" event and the game acts as if it is completed.
I think it has to do with achievements as checking them fixes the bug.
Also Pressing "Noodle Jacuzzi" on the left leads to the old github page.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v29 is out:

V29 Changelog:

- New character: Abba - Purchase her for $200 from Lily's store, Midnight Bliss. She's a more mechanically heavy character than I normally do, and on top of that I've nearly finished all of her content in one shot!
- New content for Pamela, Ace's girl, he says this is where she's finished until further notice.
- New content for Kay, including new characters Leigh and Monet (carnivore characters), they introduce a new area: The countryside! Currently since Kay is not in vegetarian mode it means that people who don't consume meat won't get to go there until some country girls invite them in a future update.

To progress with Abba, use the phone app Lily gives you. If you want to see everything though, be sure to interact with Abba lots before capping her obedience! Because she uses a secondary set of variables I haven't added a restart button yet, that'll be her next bit of content in a future update. I plan to add events where she realizes all her strength is gone, and at maybe special dialogue if you've restarted her multiple times.

While Kay introduces two new characters, they don't have a ton of content. Kay's content is mostly just more Kay, who would have thunk it?

Also: I have the bus out of the country only available at morning because it'd teleport you straight to your room if used at evening, lemme know if you want me to change it. And you need to do at least one lewd to Lily for her to sell Abba.

NoodleJacuzzi Will you ever release a version with higher resolution pics?
I have no plans to, my internet speed is pretty terrible so most of the image sets I use are downscaled versions from sadpanda. Plus, I edit some images such as switching expressions so I can't do a 1-1 replacement, sorry

Bug I found:
Start the game from the very beginning >> Leave the apartment >> Someone taps you on the shoulder >> Press restart Mid-conversation >> Leave the apartment >> There is no "Someone taps you on the shoulder" event and the game acts as if it is completed.
I think it has to do with achievements as checking them fixes the bug.
Also Pressing "Noodle Jacuzzi" on the left leads to the old github page.
Very strange! I'll check it out, thank you.

Does anyone know when the updated version is coming out?
Right now!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HentaiUniversity-v29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
pretty much renpy vn type game?
It's not really all that renpy, it's a javascript engine I built
Although I write my code with define statements and shortcuts like renpy does

How do I trigger the 2 new character's from Kay?
After progressing enough with Kay he'll invite you out to the church in the countryside. The bus is in the city's streets.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Any reason why the cheat code post is locked on Patreon now? Not too big of a deal, since it's not that much but every other post says that it's supposed to be free.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Any reason why the cheat code post is locked on Patreon now? Not too big of a deal, since it's not that much but every other post says that it's supposed to be free.
I just checked the post and it's still set to be visible to the public

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes