RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 14] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Now that the public version is finally out I can comment on what I've been wanting to share since the $20 version was released.

Honestly at the beginning of the game Lily didn't interest me at all, she was the design that I liked the least, besides her route was going to have bdsm and it's not something I like.

But after playing her route the truth is that little by little I got fond of the character hahaha, I really like how she looks with her hair down, hopefully as her corruption progresses I'll use it that way more often.

Although she's still my least favorite of the four main characters, I think I'm going to look forward to the updates focused on her a bit more :)

I really like the idea of using Lily's emotions with the mirror for her corruption, I think I haven't seen such an interesting and curious method of corruption for a long time.

P.S: Marked as spoiler for those who have not seen the extra scene of update 14

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matoga and JagOvv

tillerman

Aug 10, 2016
I found a bug. During the step when you're asked to go pick up Lezar's gift to Lily, if you go to the basement instead, the whole thing seems to loop back to an earlier scene with Lily

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes