RPGM Completed Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 1 [Up.6 Fix 2] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
Extra scene 7 freeze the game. Everytime i go into room Ezekiel order me to stay inside then game gets stuck.

CynthiaWisteria

Aug 10, 2020
ive got a kinda gamebreaking bug, if it is a bug if not im just dumb. I'm at the end where im meant to go talk to the demon to choose my ending, and, well I cant find where he is and there is no indication, the best ive been able to do is at night, leave the upper east wing then return, and then my screen just goes black permanently and I cant do anything

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
True Ending is NTR or Non-NTR?

I mean irrc in NTRPG 1 and 2 the MC gets a pretty badass comeback in the true ending or at least can prevent events.
Then again that was a long time ago but I am intruiged to give Henteria Chronicle a chance.

Never knew these games existed until I got them recommended.

Edit: Also what is the general theme of the third game?
First one is Human siblings being butler and maid the second one is about an elven village.

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
True Ending is NTR or Non-NTR?
I do not remember exactly, but I think the true ending is no NTR.

Never knew these games existed until I got them recommended.
Better late then never. ;)

Also what is the general theme of the third game?
First one is Human siblings being butler and maid the second one is about an elven village.
I highly recommend you the new game (HC3). It is the peak of N_Taii's current abilities as a developer. The pixel art is fantastic, the atmosphere, the graphical details and the music are beautifully done. It's a piece of art.

Concerning the story and setting: The MC is an orphant (like in HC1). He is shipwrecked in the very beginning of the story. Luckily he is then rescued by the royal family itself and later even becomes the secret lover of the princess. He is adopted by a very hot priestress, who has already adopted a young girl around your age . Both are your new family (mom and sis). You also befriend with a homeless orphant and you manage to take care of her. She becomes your childhood friend.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I do not remember exactly, but I think the true ending is no NTR.
Noice. The second game as well?

I dont dislike pure NTR games even if the ending is left dark but in some instances a true end in which the MC has some kinda redemption or has a real chance to set things right does wonders.

For example the most discussed NTR game Thug Hero Party. This was a masterpiece and the true ending in which the MC let loose....who boy that was satisfying as fuck.

Concerning the story and setting: The MC is an orphant (like in HC1). He is shipwrecked in the very beginning of the story. Luckily he is then rescued by the royal family itself and later even becomes the secret lover of the princess. He is adopted by a very hot priestress, who has already adopted a young girl around your age . Both are your new family (mom and sis). You also befriend with a homeless orphant and you manage to take care of her. She becomes your childhood friend.
Haha, so a lot of girls to NTR in the third entry but its not out yet right?

I will test out the first game over the weekend the second looks more intriguing though because it has busts to work with so its easier to connect to the chars you know ,)
Who knows maybe I will support the dev after that.

Thanks for answering.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Noice. The second game as well?
Yes plus with HC2 I am even sure of it! In HC2 there is also a revenge and a good ending (and of course the NTR ending).

For example the most discussed NTR game Thug Hero Party. This was a masterpiece and the true ending in which the MC let loose....who boy that was satisfying as fuck.
Yeah thug hero party has a great intensity and is a fantastic emotional rollercoaster. I guess thats why it has become so popular...

Haha, so a lot of girls to NTR in the third entry
Actually it's less than in HC2:

HC1: 2 female main characters, 2 female side characters
HC2: 2 female main characters, 3 female side characters, plus extra characters
HC3: 2 female main characters, 2 female side characters, plus extra characters

So its back to basics... in general HC3 is a great blend of the strength of HC1 and 2.

but its not out yet right?
It is but only for Patreons. There will be the public release on the 15th of october.

Who knows maybe I will support the dev after that.
Yes you should really consider it. N_taii is in my experience one of the most reliable devs around here - apart from the fact that he is one of the very few best NTR devs from the west.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Helpful note to those starting this game now, it does work on android. You just need to extract the exe compressed file first then move it to your android then open on joiplay. I almost moved on before trying this game ^^

Meioh

Jul 17, 2017
is there a way to heal in this game? i'm stuck at the end trying to get the NTR ending, Ezekiel just kills me and i get a gameover - presumably because i have 1 HP?

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
is there a way to heal in this game? i'm stuck at the end trying to get the NTR ending, Ezekiel just kills me and i get a gameover - presumably because i have 1 HP?
When choosing an ending there is one where you can be OP and defeat him.

Meioh

Jul 17, 2017
When choosing an ending there is one where you can be OP and defeat him.
yeah i figured, but i specifically want the NTR ending which seems to be impossible to get if you cant take a few hits from him and have him end the fight

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
yeah i figured, but i specifically want the NTR ending which seems to be impossible to get if you cant take a few hits from him and have him end the fight
Have you tried loading a save from the save files where you choose the ending?

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes