Ren'Py Her Android Tears

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hero.png
Overview:
The Management has left his mercenary life behind him and embraced a life of Customer Service as owner of one of the city's most forgotten Hotel/Apartment buildings.

Everything seemed to be going fine. Until she walked through the door. Now he's neck-deep in the mystery of who she is and will need to use all his merc skills to keep her safe.

Lucky for her, he might look old but he's still well-oiled...

Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Developer: L8eralgames
Support - (preferred longterm due to Patreon's recent trend toward banning NSFW accounts)
Official Website:
Genre: Robot Girls, Cyberpunk, Scifi, Cyber Genie
My Other Game(s): Shag the Hag , The Penny Conspiracy

Background
Her Android Tears is a game I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been collecting cyberpunk assets for a long time, but never really had the chance to make the game. I got carried away with Shag the Hag and The Penny Conspiracy. But then patreon pissed all over my parade and I've been forced to review my plans for both those games due to their policy on small boobs being representative of underage girls.

While I decide how best to forge ahead with those two games, I brushed off my cyberpunk and set to work. Because it's a filler game, it won't be very complex. It'll be fun, pretty to look at, and easy to play. Mostly I just wanted to tell a story I hoped people would enjoy.

There's a lot of love in this game as I threw some things in just for fun. There's a familiar looking genie, an android inspired by Sorayama's classic art, an appropriate hovercar for our moustached hero, and many more joyful easter eggs floating around.

First release is scheduled for April. I had originally intended a full game, but may break it into 3 parts as I'm sort of in the middle of a major life change and will need to use a fair bit of March/April for that or my wife would smack. And while Discipline is a common fetish around here, it's unfortunately not mine...

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this game and I'll put up some updates as we go. Look for a video coming soon to showcase the UI and music. And if you've been enjoying my games so far, please consider supporting me on Subscribestar or Patreon. I even have my games up on Itch if you're looking for a once-off donation.

In the meantime, take care and stay safe. I hope you're all not going too crazy given the political and social times we live in at the moment...

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
probably one of my favourite rendered gags which didn't involve blowjobs.
Thunder...Bird? If that's not the joke then i need a hint.... :p

Sweet renders, love the visual theme you've got going on.

One minor suggestion: try a more interesting font for the dialogue boxes, one that fits the cyberpunk theme (but not too over the top, still needs to be legible if it's the main text)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
1613994432004.png

i'm old, so maybe my pop culture references are old, too...

Yah, i haven't 100% decided on font yet. :) I wanted something a bit more cyberpunk at least for the nameplates.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i know. :) it's my revenge on those younger than me for a few memes i don't get...

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i'm a regular delayer. :p uuuuuuusually not by that much, but sometimes i think i can do it in 2 months, but it needs 3.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Looks good, too bad its another game I wont be able to enjoy thanks to the MC. Hopefully STH2 comes soon

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Don't u love bestiallity though.....
Not when there's a character I self insert as. The beast games I play either have a female protag, or the animal themselves. The only exception I can think of is The Manor, and well I don't play the game for the MC. For example if it was added to something like Light Of My Life, not ok with me, but for something like Claires quest is all good.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Not when there's a character I self insert as. The beast games I play either have a female protag, or the animal themselves. The only exception I can think of is The Manor, and well I don't play the game for the MC. For example if it was added to something like Light Of My Life, not ok with me, but for something like Claires quest is all good.
K thanks for explaining...i got no reactions left...
(y) (y)...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote