Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Finally got my interwebs working well enough to download the update. As usual, short but sweet. The hot tub scene was indeed hot, was just disappointing that it didn't last a few more renders, especially Amber and Chloe. Was adorable when she complained about sore muscles to her masseuse Mom

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
Finally got my interwebs working well enough to download the update. As usual, short but sweet. The hot tub scene was indeed hot, was just disappointing that it didn't last a few more renders, especially Amber and Chloe. Was adorable when she complained about sore muscles to her masseuse Mom
Agreed was hoping for more to happen in that scene but at least they are talking bout doing stuff in the cabin. Still my fave game.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
sorry if the answer is obvious but I gotta know before investing hours into playing it, there seems to be a lot of lez content on this one which is fine but Im looking to see if there is content where she gets dicked down so to speak, as in cheating with men, not asking how to get to those scenes but are there any or not yet? thanks and happy new year to everyone!!!

Reactions: darlic

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Agreed was hoping for more to happen in that scene but at least they are talking bout doing stuff in the cabin. Still my fave game.
Well it's meant to be a Girl's Trip, so Brody shouldn't be able to interrupt them. Or Parker for that matter.
sorry if the answer is obvious but I gotta know before investing hours into playing it, there seems to be a lot of lez content on this one which is fine but Im looking to see if there is content where she gets dicked down so to speak, as in cheating with men, not asking how to get to those scenes but are there any or not yet? thanks and happy new year to everyone!!!
There's plenty. Fans like me just get vocal about lesbian content when it appears, because there's so little of it. I've been waiting over a year for some of my favourite games to get to where this game has. In the case of AWAM it's now over three.

Reactions: darlic and rporter

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
There's plenty. Fans like me just get vocal about lesbian content when it appears, because there's so little of it. I've been waiting over a year for some of my favourite games to get to where this game has. In the case of AWAM it's now over three.
Thanks! ill give it a go then, yeah I remember playing an NTR game with a reporter lady which was fine and had a decent story but literally no cheating and another one that also had no sex implemented

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
how to enable urination parker?. Throughout the entire game, I only chose scenes with him and skipped the rest, and I can't choose at the pool

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
how to enable urination parker?. Throughout the entire game, I only chose scenes with him and skipped the rest, and I can't choose at the pool
I might be wrong, but the first choice you make about this kink is during the all-girls party night in S1. I don't know if that choice is critical to enable the fetish, but it may be since you have probably skipped it

Reactions: kaczy091

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I might be wrong, but the first choice you make about this kink is during the all-girls party night in S1. I don't know if that choice is critical to enable the fetish, but it may be since you have probably skipped it
yes, I skipped everything that wasn't related to son XDDD

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
yes, I skipped everything that wasn't related to son XDDD
I'll look into this now - it's possible if you skipped the whole bachelorette party you didn't get a chance to increase urination +1. If that's the case, I will fix it (likely just remove the requirement for the first Parker/MC urination event in Chapter 6.
For now, if you want, download the multi-mod and just increase that by +1 (before Chapter 6), that way you have the points in Chapter 6 to go down that path with Parker.

Reactions: darlic and kaczy091

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I'll look into this now - it's possible if you skipped the whole bachelorette party you didn't get a chance to increase urination +1. If that's the case, I will fix it (likely just remove the requirement for the first Parker/MC urination event in Chapter 6.
For now, if you want, download the multi-mod and just increase that by +1 (before Chapter 6), that way you have the points in Chapter 6 to go down that path with Parker.
Yes, I did this party, I just took everything for no, only the answer to the question about urination was yes and everything is fine.
Thanks for the help :)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes