Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Next chapter (which I am starting script work on now) will have more non-lesbian content then this one. It's a hard thing to balance.
I have opened many "paths" ahead and I plan on continuing them all. If a chapter ever seems "short" it's likely because you are not on a path. That being said, my Chapters aren't huge or anything, but I think they are adequate, especially with the time between releases. As a side note, we had 12 releases in 2023 :)

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Next chapter (which I am starting script work on now) will have more non-lesbian content then this one. It's a hard thing to balance.
I have opened many "paths" ahead and I plan on continuing them all. If a chapter ever seems "short" it's likely because you are not on a path. That being said, my Chapters aren't huge or anything, but I think they are adequate, especially with the time between releases. As a side note, we had 12 releases in 2023 :)
This is one of my favorite games this year. Thank you for making it and keeping up with the updates. Great work!

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S2 v0.14
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download

========================================

Here's my unofficial android port of Her Desire S1 v0.11
with JokerLeader Multi Mod
and
gigan Replay Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I installed the new version and played it out. Then I decided I wanted to go back and mess around with version 11 which I still had on my computer. When I choose the Start Game option, it says I need to use a save game from Version 1. Is there no way to go back and play from the beginning?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This had more than just one sexy scene, unless you played with zero lesbian content. There were four scenes(I only played three, as I am not going to have my girl be submissive, so noped out on Naomi). There is the hottub scene(lez groping/kissing), the shower scene(straight groping/hj), the scene I skipped(lez dom/sub scene) and the dancefloor lez kiss.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
This had more than just one sexy scene, unless you played with zero lesbian content. There were four scenes(I only played three, as I am not going to have my girl be submissive, so noped out on Naomi). There is the hottub scene(lez groping/kissing), the shower scene(straight groping/hj), the scene I skipped(lez dom/sub scene) and the dancefloor lez kiss.
Naomi scene was hot. I wouldn't want her being submissive to a guy but to another woman I don't mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Naomi scene was hot. I wouldn't want her being submissive to a guy but to another woman I don't mind.
Would not mind her doing some switch(part time dom, part time sub) with someone she is closer to like Vera but Naomi is new in her world and seems to be 100% domme. Not my cup o' tea. In my actual sex life, I have done some minor dom(light choking and spanking of my partner) and sub(kissing her bare feet, not foot fetish, just kissing the top of her bare feet as I make my way up her legs and then worshiping her pussy) stuff but the idea of one person having all the power, never appealed to me. So I would not want to put my girl in that situation either.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes