darlic

Feb 27, 2017
straight only, but content is really disappointing there
I kind of conceded on the fact that this project has almost completely been taken over by the lesbian-only army. The straight content this game has to offer lately is Parker, Felix, and some Parker again. I haven't lost hope of seeing some more husband content or anything else straight really in the future, but we'll see I guess

Last edited:

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I kind of conceded on the fact that this project has almost completely been taken over by the lesbian-only army. The straight content this game has to offer lately is Parker, Felix, and some Parker again. I haven't lost hope of seeing some more husband content or anything straight really in the future, but we'll see I guess
you cant say Parker's content was bad though :sneaky:

Reactions: darlic

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I kind of conceded on the fact that this project has almost completely been taken over by the lesbian-only army. The straight content this game has to offer lately is Parker, Felix, and some Parker again. I haven't lost hope of seeing some more husband content or anything else straight really in the future, but we'll see I guess
yea.. I would like to see some DP/MMF/gangbang action, lesbian route has some group sex scenes, so why no straight?

Bachelorette party and this lucky guy fucking all of them is still best scene in this game

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Things not mentioned from some of the comments: The Shaw storyline (MFMF), Chloe's teacher (MF), Dale (MF + MFMF oral), MC's former teacher (MF) AND the "finale" of a storyline which takes place in this chapter (which I wont spoil, but you can guess). Now, you might not play all those storylines (which is totally up to you), so it might not feel like there's a lot of straight content, but I believe there is. That being said, there's no quota and no precise balance I must abide by.

side note: I am a slut (not IRL, in-game) :)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Things not mentioned from some of the comments: The Shaw storyline (MFMF), Chloe's teacher (MF), Dale (MF + MFMF oral), MC's former teacher (MF) AND the "finale" of a storyline which takes place in this chapter (which I wont spoil, but you can guess). Now, you might not play all those storylines (which is totally up to you), so it might not feel like there's a lot of straight content, but I believe there is. That being said, there's no quota and no precise balance I must abide by.

side note: I am a slut (not IRL, in-game) :)
not a lot if you ask me but it's also about quality of that content. Most scenes you see is HJ/BJ and MC fucking her hubby.
I encourage you to add some real action for straight content like DP/gangbang scenes. Maybe some simple scenario like she is going to a club and having fun with two guys after. Swinging scene was good but we definitely need more variety

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

HD S2C7 FINAL Update - 8/1
New
2 hours ago
Puzzle pieces are all in place (basic script setup and pathing). All I need to do next is setup music, attribute points, grammar check, self test and then upload for BETA. Should be good to have that done for tomorrow :)
This is an exciting one for me because it "completes" a storyline that started early on. By completes I mean, you get the real payoff for the storyline. That doesn't mean I will be completely done with the path, but the main objective is complete :)
This chapter also takes a decent step forward in another storyline, which is likely to be a fun one down the road.
Lastly, and my favorite, this chapter begins the first real step in a much waited for and asked for path.
That's enough clues and spoilers for now. You will be having a look soon enough.
Thanks for the continued support :)
-Wack Daddy
Does this mean that this update will be bigger than the previous ones? I don't know the exact data, so I can only guess based on the content described... :unsure:

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Does this mean that this update will be bigger than the previous ones? I don't know the exact data, so I can only guess based on the content described... :unsure:
Like most chapters, length depends on the amount of storylines you are a part of. This one has 2+ naughty scenes, but if you aren't playing those lines, this could be a shorter one for you.

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Thanks for the reply (y)
No problem.
I just finished the outline for the next chapter (S2C8) and am working on the script for it now. It likely might be the best yet. Something for literally everybody. Very unlikely you won't have something to enjoy, unless maybe if you play a Brody only playthrough (which would be mental).
My goal of completing "main objectives" for 3 storylines by the end of Season 2 is looking good. 1 happened in this chapter (S2C7) and other 2 are planned out :)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No problem.
I just finished the outline for the next chapter (S2C8) and am working on the script for it now. It likely might be the best yet. Something for literally everybody. Very unlikely you won't have something to enjoy, unless maybe if you play a Brody only playthrough (which would be mental).
My goal of completing "main objectives" for 3 storylines by the end of Season 2 is looking good. 1 happened in this chapter (S2C7) and other 2 are planned out :)
Brody only? Why? :FacePalm: :LOL:

neronx

May 18, 2021
No problem.
Do you have a plan for scat fetish? (in male domination)

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
No problem.
Got to resist the urge to meet the challenge of a Brody only playthrough.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes