onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
this was a super short update i was expecting more and it to be a little longer but it is what it is they all cant be winners

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just curious - not having played this at all yet - how does it compare with Project Myriam? Thanks!
I like this game better, one of the big reasons is because I wasted so much time thinking there would actually be a mother-daughter path in that game, just to find out that blood incest wouldn't be a thing in that game. That was the main path I was even playing the game for, so it was a huge disappointment. This game does have it, and even has a lot of other naughty options surrounding it, like what was teased at the end of this update.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I like this game better, one of the big reasons is because I wasted so much time thinking there would actually be a mother-daughter path in that game, just to find out that blood incest wouldn't be a thing in that game. That was the main path I was even playing the game for, so it was a huge disappointment. This game does have it, and even has a lot of other naughty options surrounding it, like what was teased at the end of this update.
Yeah, that was a BIG disappointment.

RippedKegels

May 30, 2022
Only if u choose it.
basically nothing happens in this update if you're playing her as hetero, so choice doesn't have a lot to do with it.

quite glad i stopped supporting this back when i did. it was pretty clear what direction it was going. i'd say i'm at least happy for the straight dudes fetishizing lesbianism (because this definitely isn't the kind of thing that's for actual lesbians), but they're already so spoiled for choice in adult games... and it's sooo boring... so nah.

Reactions: MixQQ

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
wake up,saw a new update,so exicited and download it hope for more hot actions. end up nothing particular just a short update regarding talking.back to sleep. wait for few months again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
To get that Game on a Friday morning with a cup of coffee and a cigarette is so great. And I have to say, what a great Update it was. I really liked the pool Event, wit Parker, Felix and Monica(Felix girlfriend). Also the ending of this Update is really something. I wonder what will it lead to. Maybe ab 3some?

poroduksk

Nov 20, 2021
i saved when the showing ''SAVE NOW'' screen. Then i download s2 and i load the file again but it takes me to the main menu when i load. Please help

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
basically nothing happens in this update if you're playing her as hetero, so choice doesn't have a lot to do with it.

quite glad i stopped supporting this back when i did. it was pretty clear what direction it was going. i'd say i'm at least happy for the straight dudes fetishizing lesbianism (because this definitely isn't the kind of thing that's for actual lesbians), but they're already so spoiled for choice in adult games... and it's sooo boring... so nah.
So spoiled for choice? Most games have straight parings, either men with women or women with men, the amount of games that have lesbian relationships with a female MC are far less numerous. If anything most tend to get abandoned, also fetishizing lesbianism? This is the most outrageous fetish you found around here? Having a fetish for homosexual relationships might be one of the rare legal fetish, heck its not unusual for guys to have a fetish for lesbians or girls for gays, so its not like this was even remotely fringe.

Oh and if you ran a lesbian run this update didn't have any content, so before you go bitch about lesbians you should learn most games like this aren't lesbian centric either, if anything they are bisexual centric, people that don't mind whoever the MC shag with.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm actually now kinda curious how many play a lesbian playthrough that are actually lesbians,

I consider myself a cishet male, but only interested in the Chloe + Vera/Hannah route

EDIT: That said, as a cishet male, any male character wanting to fuck the MC in my playthrough has to treat her at least as well as I would. And so far, none is this game has come even close.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 61 Votes