Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Update a bit on the short side, but a lot of fun potential was set up again, which has been consistent since the very first chapter. My only complaint if you even want to call it that is the ending to this chapter seemed rather abrupt. With the last "two part" update, the bachelorette party, there was a pretty clear middle ground with the stripper's arrival.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only other criticism, will there be a change to the stats sheet? It hasn't been updated to have the new relationship and kink variables listed since chapter 1. Also with regard to the stats. The exhibition stat is still listed as voyeur, and the couple instances that voyeur might have been appropriately applied

Keep up the good work though Wack Daddy. I've been consistently impressed with your story telling and the speed with which you've been able to crank these chapters out.
Appreciate the feedback.
I'll look into the stats - voyeur/exhib thing.

This was a small/medium sized release for my releases, but I knew how it was going to take a while to get to the next natural stopping point, so that's where I ended it. With how often I update (about once every 30ish days) I doubt they will all be good stopping points or cliffhangers.
I have Ch 6 planned out, and beyond saying there will be good Chloe content I wont say much. I will sprinkle some info on Patreon through the polls and render releases in coming days to weeks.
For example:
1681186382579.png

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [0.4] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hii .New Update is available.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
This game is truly damn awesome. and refreshing. But One thing that bums me out, and it isn't a knock on the game itself. Just personal preference.

it's the fact she seems so keen to go pretty damn far with Lesbian stuff compared to straight stuff, other than sex with the husband. I know lots of folks love lesbian stuff and that's cool, but I'm more into the cheating/straight/incest than the lesbian. I'm excited for when we finally get to the point that she does more with the old dude, son, friends etc

Unless I'm playing wrong and not getting enough straight points or something

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Great game so far, my only criticism is there should be an option to find out a bit about Hannah's older man before saying yay or nay. Seems a bit hypocritical telling her not to go for it when the MC is groping and jilling her off, but if its that creepy Mr Humbert down the road who claims to be writing the Great American Novel, run like hell, girl! It would be different if it were someone nice like her dad.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 2472824
Her Desire [0.5] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I don't know what is going on, but for some reason, I having trouble accessing Mixdrop tonight. It keeps sending me to something about Mcaffee blocking me, but I don't even have Mcaffee, so I don't know WTF is going on. So, any chance of maybe doing a mirror link, maybe using this site or something please?

Reactions: Envoye

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I don't know what is going on, but for some reason, I having trouble accessing Mixdrop tonight. It keeps sending me to something about Mcaffee blocking me, but I don't even have Mcaffee, so I don't know WTF is going on. So, any chance of maybe doing a mirror link, maybe using this site or something please?
Patreon is free, there's a zip file inside.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I like most storylines except for Parker(nothing particularly wrong with the character) but him jerking off has already gotten old. At least have Amber do it...

Reactions: homejorz and Arzies

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Great game so far, my only criticism is there should be an option to find out a bit about Hannah's older man before saying yay or nay. Seems a bit hypocritical telling her not to go for it when the MC is groping and jilling her off, but if its that creepy Mr Humbert down the road who claims to be writing the Great American Novel, run like hell, girl! It would be different if it were someone nice like her dad.
I believe the implication was that it was Brody as it's really only him and Hannah's father as the older men that they would both know. Or at least that we as the player know they both know.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Wack Daddy

Master of Desires
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
This game is truly damn awesome. and refreshing. But One thing that bums me out, and it isn't a knock on the game itself. Just personal preference.

it's the fact she seems so keen to go pretty damn far with Lesbian stuff compared to straight stuff, other than sex with the husband. I know lots of folks love lesbian stuff and that's cool, but I'm more into the cheating/straight/incest than the lesbian. I'm excited for when we finally get to the point that she does more with the old dude, son, friends etc

Unless I'm playing wrong and not getting enough straight points or something
A perfect balance between the two is not sustainable - it will go back and forth. That being said, physically, has she gone "that far" in lesbianism compared to straight? She only has really physically done a bit of lesbian stuff with Vera and a bit of teaching with the girls. As for straight, she's had sex with Brody, helped Parker and did her thing with the stripper.
Progression in straight stuff is coming, I promise you that :)

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
I fucking hate how confusing it is to name the relationships between the 4 characters. Someone give me a fucking guide on how to name it so that they are blood-related family or some such, else I'll achieve 1% of Doomguy's anger to demons.

While you're at it, can you do this too? Trying to have the 2 females sisters, while the 2 males brothers. I'm not even sure what Tina (default name) and Dennis (default name) call each other.

Reactions: pleaseletme

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Started new game, but there is no mod to see. I tried to load saves and it seems mod isn't working be4 version 0.3 :unsure:

edit: textbox transparency isn't saved if you load your game. You must change it everytime after loading. Maybe you can fix that please? (it's in all your mods I played)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes