Hookups_017

Jan 15, 2021
Absolutely. And furthermore, I for one am really tired of the trope that every milf character needs to have a huge ass and cartoonishly huge balloon tits.
That's great if you have your opinion. I never said that the breasts are bad. I just like a little bigger breasts. Not monster tits of course. And my message was just that I personally would have made the breasts a little bigger. That is the only criticism from my point of view and my personal preference.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Never had a problem with them. You downloading for Windows?
The others not work for you for some reason?
I can never get to the actual download with Mixdrop. At the moment it is not loading the download page at all, but normally I get to the download page but clicking download opens a new tab with an ad in it. On sime sites (like Anonfiles) this happens but the second click atfer closing the ad gives you the actual download. For mixdrop I get the ad every time and no downlaod. This is true on Windows and MacOS (so it isn't the browser).

I have a problem with Pixeldrain too, but that is a bit different because it starts downloading but stalls after about 90MB no matter how big the file is and never restarts. In that case, I can wait until my broswer complains that the download has failed, click try again and the download picks up again from where it left off. This takes ages if you want to download a big file, and cancelling manually and retrying starts from the beginning again.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 7 Update - 5/8
I've rendered all the scenes except one. This one scene has multiple options in it, so there's a bit more rendering then a standard scene, but regardless it won't be too long till I am complete.
(This scene is the one with the pink panties you voted for.)

Chapter 7 is about the same length as the last one - so average compared to my typical Chapter length.

As stated previously the 24th-28th I will be out town, so trying to get this released publicly before then. That means hopefully have it for you guys as soon as this weekend :) - then publicly after the Patreon release window.

Will update you soon.
-Wack Daddy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So glad to see this game progressing regularly, has great potential, love the fmc model, and love her interaction style with her husband, very chillax compared to a lot of similar games where its all awkwardness and drama.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 7 Patreon Render Reveal + Update
Oh look...Brody's asleep...

As for the update, I am 50% done rendering the last scene - it took 2 days to do that, so I am guessing it will take me about 2 more days to complete. Then comes all the script editing/flavoring, music, etc.
So, we look good for beta for you guys by the end of this weekend :)
-Daddy McWack

(Uh oh, wheres your wife? She could be with anyone right now. Dale, Parker, sons friends, daughter, daughters friends, Vera, fireman stripper, husbands boss and wife, Naomi, Sarah’s and those were just the names I could remember :ROFLMAO:

TheMummy56

Jul 20, 2020

Unlocked
Her Desire - Chapter 7 Patreon Render Reveal + Update
Oh look...Brody's asleep...

As for the update, I am 50% done rendering the last scene - it took 2 days to do that, so I am guessing it will take me about 2 more days to complete. Then comes all the script editing/flavoring, music, etc.
So, we look good for beta for you guys by the end of this weekend :)
-Daddy McWack

(Uh oh, wheres your wife? She could be with anyone right now. Dale, Parker, sons friends, daughter, daughters friends, Vera, fireman stripper, husbands boss and wife, Naomi, Sarah’s and those were just the names I could remember :ROFLMAO:
Hope Parker And/Or Parker's friend gets lucky
:cool:

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes