ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Wack Daddy I think you can improve the renders with some post production in photoshop or other software.

For example, in the night scenes you can increase the bright and the contrast a bit and use a blue filter, so it looks more cinematic and stylized. Try not to change the skins color too much when doing that. In photoshop you can even programming it to apply the modified adjustments to several images automatically.

c3s4_68.jpg c3s4_68 2.jpg
c1s8_2.jpg c1s8_2 2.jpg

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Going upstairs with Vera at the party is the only trigger for this. The girls catch them, then later Vera tells the MC that her daughter wants to talk about the party and they agree to do it in the morning. Then you can decide to teach them or not.
Thanks I realized I had two saves, one in which Vera and MC didn't go upstairs which was the one I was loaded from to continue chapter 4 oops lol

Reactions: fishbrain

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Great update. it entertained me again (y)

I was surprised though. The last update wasn't that long ago. Are we dealing with a developer here who, like NLT media, releases smaller updates more frequently?

Reactions: Wack Daddy

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Please don't put a blue filter, it will look terrible. Honestly, it looks great the way it is already.
Amazing game btw! :)
I actually agree with that. Yes, it is also true that the renders are not the best. But this slightly washed out, together with the background ... it still looks very stylish and pleasant. The game has a very appealing, harmonious atmosphere in its own way.

I would recommend leaving the graphics as they are. Better continue to invest the resources in storytelling, dialogues and animations.

Reactions: Wack Daddy

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I would like to rename the family members too - is it possible somehow?

JokerLeader
If you have time: could you please add a text box?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Her Desire [Season 1 & 2] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (Season 1): - - ANDROID by cebs
Download (Season 2 v0.15): -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just started playing, question - wasn't Sara supposed to be invited to a girls bachelorette party? there was a talk with Vera i think, but nothing happened

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. Learning PS a little at a time.
It’s personal taste of course, but for me those blue filters actually make your images worse. I prefer the natural light you’re using. Maybe rather than PS, watch a few tutorials on simple lighting and stop using the light that comes with the camera, which gives a washed-out look to some images. For example, search YouTube for tutes on primitives as lighting. You can use a big one up around the ceiling to light a whole room, or a small one to highlight a face or open up a shadow. They’re simple and effective.

Love the game by the way!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
just started playing, question - wasn't Sara supposed to be invited to a girls bachelorette party? there was a talk with Vera i think, but nothing happened
Isn’t Sara the volleyball coach? I know Amber was supposed to go out with her I don’t remember her inviting her to the bachelorette party though, but I could be wrong

Reactions: CdrExtreme

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Isn’t Sara the volleyball coach? I know Amber was supposed to go out with her I don’t remember her inviting her to the bachelorette party though, but I could be wrong
Amber first invites Sara out for coffee which is where you meet her ex Naomi. Naomi then tells them both about her band's gig at Kitty Kats. Sara then invites Amber to watch the performance for the following weekend.
They talked about whether or not their daughters should go to the bachelorette party but I don't think Sara was mentioned.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
They talked about whether or not their daughters should go to the bachelorette party but I don't think Sara was mentioned.
yeah, my mistake, replayed beginning part - they talked (MC and Vera) about inviting Sara to hangout in general, not to the party specifically, i guess it just resulted in cafe meeting later

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'm loving the build up of teaching/confidence building of Hanna and Chloe with Vera and MC..hoping that grows more with positions such as 69ing, scissoring, daisy chain, foot worship/toe sucking as there's the future lesson on teaching of erogenous zones which I open-mindedly see as possible for the lesbian route. As so far for this game has been quite the long time coming for a female protagonist where it's not fully focused on the dick with minimal on other routes some actual balance.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
As so far for this game has been quite the long time coming for a female protagonist where it's not fully focused on the dick with minimal on other routes some actual balance.
i got a feeling this game prime focus is "full on free for all mass swinging orgy" and all other routes are just possible roads leading to that, but at least you got those routes to play with as long as you stop before it devolves in full depravity

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
yeah, my mistake, replayed beginning part - they talked (MC and Vera) about inviting Sara to hangout in general, not to the party specifically, i guess it just resulted in cafe meeting later
I think Vera meeting Sara will be a separate event. Amber already agreed to coffee with Sara before she talked to Vera about it. Vera then says we should have her over sometime. And then the invitation to Kitty Kats happened at the cafe, before the bachelorette party. Perhaps Vera will get invited to Kitty Kats with them, maybe it will be some other event.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i got a feeling this game prime focus is "full on free for all mass swinging orgy" and all other routes are just possible roads leading to that, but at least you got those routes to play with as long as you stop before it devolves in full depravity
Hey atleast everything is optional so if you don’t want group sex or some other fetish, then you don’t have to play it, while I can and it looks like Ambers husband is into being a cuck :love:

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes