baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hm. its hard to give suggestion since I know very little of the history.
to make her even more intoxicated will make her almost unconscious.
but here's suggestions:

1. intoxicated route:
- she don't understand where she is and lay down on bed, almost sleeping. the rapist will come out after shower and start squeezing her body. she will now "dream" that its her BF that finally he get courage to take it to the next step.
while he touches her body and all that, suck nipples, lick pussy, she will say her BF name. the rapist will not like it but what can he do? he decide to continue and will rape her. all this while she believe its her BF.

2. drugs route:
- she is there again, drunk but understand where she is. now they talk and she upset about something. maybe "dick of a BF" or whatever else. the rapist comfort her. he go away and come back with a glass of water (drugged). now she will bit by bit loose her senses and reason and the rapist will push her into believing she need to revenge and he will help her with that. so, angry about her BF+drugs will let her sleep with the rapist. she is not 100% willingly, but she do it because shes angry and also BF always leave her horny. of course if she where not drugged she wouldn't do it.

3. angry route:
- again shes there, but she is the one taking charge, not the rapist. she is angry at BF for more reason that one. the "leave her horny" is one, but also other stuff, could be how she sees him flirt with other girls, or rumors of him fucking some girl, whatever but something she is not happy about. in her drunken state + angry + horny + alone. she decide to fuck with rapist.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
hm. its hard to give suggestion since I know very little of the history.
to make her even more intoxicated will make her almost unconscious.
but here's suggestions:

1. intoxicated route:
- she don't understand where she is and lay down on bed, almost sleeping. the rapist will come out after shower and start squeezing her body. she will now "dream" that its her BF that finally he get courage to take it to the next step.
while he touches her body and all that, suck nipples, lick pussy, she will say her BF name. the rapist will not like it but what can he do? he decide to continue and will rape her. all this while she believe its her BF.

2. drugs route:
- she is there again, drunk but understand where she is. now they talk and she upset about something. maybe "dick of a BF" or whatever else. the rapist comfort her. he go away and come back with a glass of water (drugged). now she will bit by bit loose her senses and reason and the rapist will push her into believing she need to revenge and he will help her with that. so, angry about her BF+drugs will let her sleep with the rapist. she is not 100% willingly, but she do it because shes angry and also BF always leave her horny. of course if she where not drugged she wouldn't do it.

3. angry route:
- again shes there, but she is the one taking charge, not the rapist. she is angry at BF for more reason that one. the "leave her horny" is one, but also other stuff, could be how she sees him flirt with other girls, or rumors of him fucking some girl, whatever but something she is not happy about. in her drunken state + angry + horny + alone. she decide to fuck with rapist.
All good suggestions, is it ok if I copy your message to my suggestions notes to use when I go back and redo some of chapter 1 later? I also will need to figure out how to code routes. I thought it was as simple as labeling a secondary section of script with an if statement and using elseif for the normal route but apparently that isnt how its done. Because I was already planning on going back and having an option to remove the blood in chapter 1 since a few people didn't like that. Side note to anyone else that reads this, I am not trying to please everyone I understand that simply is not possible with any thing in life. I figure that learning how to make routing for small things like this will be a skill I can take full use of later either when I open the game more and move away from kinetic novel or for any future games I make since I do not want to only make basic kinetic novels forever. I would love to learn how to edit the buttons and add images for buttons and all that, but its all a learning process for me.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure.
the easiest way is just to use menu and jump.

menu:

"I pick 1":
jump labelpick1

"I pick 2":
jump labelpick2

label labelpick1:
$ pickedroute1 = True
---
jump gonextchapter

label labelpick2:
$ pickedroute2 = True
---
jump gonextchapter

label gonextchapter:

and using Menu u can also add conditions

"I pick 1" if AllowPick1:

that require AllowPick1 to be true or its greyed.
and $ whatevervariable = True
to remember the choices, that u can later use in conditions

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
what happen to the sex animations? Why are they so slow and like 2 fps per seconds on chapter 3 or is it my device?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
what happen to the sex animations? Why are they so slow and like 2 fps per seconds on chapter 3 or is it my device?
Out of curiosity, what version did you download? One of the ones released by me or someone elses? Also what device are you using? Lastly do me a favor try using the chapter select go straight to chapter 3 and see if the issue is still there. I am trying to rule out show/scene coding errors from the first 2 chapters, as if you do not have a strong...ish? device it will have a slow down effect. For the files themselves though all of them should be 1080p 60fps since that is what I have in my video folder. The only time I have experienced slow down was when I did not know the difference between show and scene. Essentially what happened was I had every image and video from chapter one as a show statement, which means renpy will load every images and just stack them on top of each other and play them all at the same time. I got to halfway through coding chapter 2 using only show commands before my pc started lagging and slowing down pretty hard. But I have Ryzen 9 5900x overclocked, 3080TI, and 128 gigs of Ram. So while my pc isn't the strongest it is much stronger than the majority of people making these kind of games. So rendering times are dramatically reduced for me its kinda nice.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
sure.
the easiest way is just to use menu and jump.

menu:

"I pick 1":
jump labelpick1

"I pick 2":
jump labelpick2

label labelpick1:
$ pickedroute1 = True
---
jump gonextchapter

label labelpick2:
$ pickedroute2 = True
---
jump gonextchapter

label gonextchapter:

and using Menu u can also add conditions

"I pick 1" if AllowPick1:

that require AllowPick1 to be true or its greyed.
and $ whatevervariable = True
to remember the choices, that u can later use in conditions
Ok this may seem very pretentious sounding of me, but I hope you take it that way, I mean it more like a I am a noob you are a teacher and I want help on my homework, kinda situation.

So I have officially decided after I finish chapter 6s renders, animations, and basic kinetic novel coding. Which all in all should take me around 5 days. Faster if I work more and sleep less.... But since it is the weekend I tend to work 24 or 26 hours straight before going to sleep. Not the point... So after I get chapter 6 done, I am going to go back and get a few new renders for chapter 1, and redo all of the coding for it. Would you be willing to either A.) Be the first to download chapter 1s rebuild and check it out. and/or B.) Look over the code and make sure I am not a complete idiot?

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure, Im not an ren'py expert (since I use another language) but since I have programming knowledge I know the basics I can check out the code if theres anything strange with it.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
So my rough draft script of chapter 6 is 600 lines, those include typically multiple sentences so they will be split during coding to make more for faster reading. It also has a rough idea of the scenes, animations and angles I want. Yesterday I ended off at line 150ish today I hit line 350 quite quickly and realized I was bored of doing nothing but getting renders and animations, So I decided to take a break from that. I went back to chapter 1 and rewrote all the script to remove all the shows and stuff like that an example of why the script for chapter 1 was 1250 lines whereas chapter 3 which is longer than chapter 1 was around the same amount of lines, is because chapter 1 had every image being shown like this

scene
show lm111
with fade
m "dialogue of some sort."
scene
show lm112
with fade
m "more dialogue."

During the end of chapter 2 I learned that I needed to use scene instead of show, or the device lags. So originally chapter 1 had no scene commands whatsoever, I went back and added them randomly until the lag on my pc went way down without realizing that it may not be good enough for the average mobile device. By chapter 3 I fully transitioned to a more condensed way of doing the script. The same example I just used if it were made in chapter 3 would be:

scene lm111 with fade
m "dialogue of some sort."
scene lm112 with fade
m "more dialogue"

So essentially dropping cutting the lines in half. By doing this I cut the size for chapter 1 from 1250 lines down to 800.
I also added the menus and labels to branch off to the Angry at Ryou and No Blood options.
I also took inventory of every image and animation that would need to be changed to get rid of the blood and also to make Misaki a bit more upset during her time at the bar. Turns out it is only 10 animations and 8 renders. Alone with a couple lines of dialogue changed. I am unsure how to cut away for only one section of code then cut back so essentially I plan on just redoing chapter 1 3 times 1 for normal route, 1 for blood but no rape, and 1 for no blood and no rape. So getting those animations and renders is what I plan to do really quickly especially since I have learned quite a bit about Koikatsu since chapter 1. The only downside is if people want the game as the doujin first had it, well you just get stuck with the older shitty animations because otherwise I may as well just remake that entire scene and make all 25 animations. I mean I could... But do I really want to... Not really especially when as soon as I finish getting the renders and animations that I plan on getting I still plan on going and scripting all the new dialogue. Though for the rape but no blood I plan on just copying and pasting the dialogue thats already there and just routing the renders and animations to the non blood ones. For the non rape dialogue I don't plan on actually changing much of it. As it is kinda one of Misakis things that she keeps doing all the up until even in chapter 5 where she screams and says no and wait and all that. Because she is scared of the pain but also loves the pleasure its kinda like her thing. I have removed that attribute from her in chapter 6 since that is completely by me, and that always kinda annoyed me. But I was following the dialogue from the source material. If enough people ask for it I will reupload chapter 3 with the updated chapter 1 when it is done. If not then I will be just adding it when I recompile chapter 4 and you will get it in 2 weeks.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
exactly, thats how u do it
here example

Code:
label chapter1_hotel_rape:
    $ rape = True
    play music "music/somemp3.mp3" fadein (3.0)
    scene room1 with dissolve
    mc "So thats it time for rape"
    scene room2
    if GirlAngry:
         scene room3_angry
         mc "Im angry"
    else:
         scene room3_notangry
         mc "Not angry"
    stop music fadeout (5.0)
    menu:
           "Run Away":
                 scene room4_runaway
                 mc "I need to go"
                 Jump chapter1_hotel_outside
           "Stay and suffer":
                 scene room4_stay
                 mc "ok lets do it"
     scene room5
     mc "what to do?"

label chapter1_hotel_outside:
I recommend to use a tool called "Brackets"
instead of notepad/write

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
exactly, thats how u do it
here example

Code:
label chapter1_hotel_rape:
    $ rape = True
    play music "music/somemp3.mp3" fadein (3.0)
    scene room1 with dissolve
    mc "So thats it time for rape"
    scene room2
    if GirlAngry:
         scene room3_angry
         mc "Im angry"
    else:
         scene room3_notangry
         mc "Not angry"
    stop music fadeout (5.0)
    menu:
           "Run Away":
                 scene room4_runaway
                 mc "I need to go"
                 Jump chapter1_hotel_outside
           "Stay and suffer":
                 scene room4_stay
                 mc "ok lets do it"
     scene room5
     mc "what to do?"

label chapter1_hotel_outside:
I recommend to use a tool called "Brackets"
instead of notepad/write
I use "Atom" instead of notepad as it is what Ren'Py recommended. But aside from that, I finished the renders and animations for chapter 1v2 also got all of the scripting finished. I know it is officially spaghetti code. Since I couldnt figure out how to get the jump away to label then rejoin main label later working. So instead I copied all 800ish lines from when the bar scene starts till the end of the game and gave that new section the label willing. Then made it jump to the willing tag if you choose that, if not it continues. I then took the part where blood starts and did the same thing with a total of 4 branches to the story. Rape-Blood/Rape-No Blood/Willing-Blood/Willing-Blood essentially the code went from 800ish lines to 2136 lines... But I tested all 4 options and they all seem to work just fine, so I said fuck it, it isn't that bad for a first try at routing since at least it works lol. I also then went on to chapter 2 and fixed all the show instead of scene issues in that script. I am now compiling it I will then go back and reupload everything and update the links on the main post.

Reactions: baka

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Out of curiosity, what version did you download? One of the ones released by me or someone elses? Also what device are you using? Lastly do me a favor try using the chapter select go straight to chapter 3 and see if the issue is still there. I am trying to rule out show/scene coding errors from the first 2 chapters, as if you do not have a strong...ish? device it will have a slow down effect. For the files themselves though all of them should be 1080p 60fps since that is what I have in my video folder. The only time I have experienced slow down was when I did not know the difference between show and scene. Essentially what happened was I had every image and video from chapter one as a show statement, which means renpy will load every images and just stack them on top of each other and play them all at the same time. I got to halfway through coding chapter 2 using only show commands before my pc started lagging and slowing down pretty hard. But I have Ryzen 9 5900x overclocked, 3080TI, and 128 gigs of Ram. So while my pc isn't the strongest it is much stronger than the majority of people making these kind of games. So rendering times are dramatically reduced for me its kinda nice.
The lastest version on the OP version 3.0 and yes i choose chapter select on chapter 3, it happens only in chapter 3 the 1 and 2 is good the device is Samsung S22

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
The lastest version on the OP version 3.0 and yes i choose chapter select on chapter 3, it happens only in chapter 3 the 1 and 2 is good the device is Samsung S22
Hmm... That is weird. Well I am currently uploading chapter 3 v2 to a few sites. I plan on uploading it to 3 sites. But I have the android version finished on 2 of the 3 sites already. Try this version out and let me know if you are still having that issue. I just now installed this version to Bluestacks V and spam clicked through the entire chapter 3 and never saw any slow down in any of the animations. So maybe this will work better? >>> Also I feel like this doesn't need to be said but make sure you delete the version you have before downloading a new one. Just to make sure that we can cross that as being an issue off the list.

Reactions: Erick101

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Were you able to get it to work? I did notice something that is a bit off that only seems to be an issue with chapter 3.

tl;dr Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack x10 is buggy, Koikatsu Party BetterRepack x18 is how I have been making the games since chapter 3. Thumbnails are weird. I could not recreate the issue you had. I am legit curious if you fixed it.

Ok so this is kinda like an exposition dump but I have no idea how to explain this without explaining the entire situation. So chapters 1 and 2 were made completely in Koikatsu Sunshine (KKS), where all animations were recorded in webm by default. But I kept running into this issue where the studio program would crash on every other animation and I had to close and reopen studio the rearrange everything to get the next animation. It was very annoying. Then when I started working on chapter 3 I realized that the animation poses and positions for all dp scenes and MMF scenes just did not work with my copy of KKS. But I found that they did work with my copy of Koikatsu Party (KKP). I then learned that my version of KKP would not export any video at all..... So I downloaded the newest updated version of KKP and got it all to work. But since animations were called different things I only went to KKP when I needed to and stayed on KKS for the rest of it. But I also read a post saying that KKS wouldn't crash if I swapped the recording format from webm to MP4 and just a converter program on it later. So I downloaded HandBrake and used that to convert them all from MP4 1080p 60fps to Webm 1080p 30fps. The weird thing was that on all the animations recorded from KKS when they converted they no longer had video thumbnails. They still work just fine. Just no thumbnails.
Since this I have made chapters 4, 5, and am currently making chapter 6, all using KKP and still using handbrake to convert the videos but since they are from KKP they have thumbnails. I have literally no clue if that has anything to do with anything... but it was something I literally just noticed. Though I was unable to recreate the issue you experienced when I tried playing through chapter 3 on my pc, on my samsung galaxy phone, or Bluestacks 5. I also asked 2 of my friends to test chapter 3v2 on both of their phones and they did not experience it.. Idk at this point I am rambling.... This is a thing that happens around the being awake and working for 20+hours straight mark.... Brightside I will finish chapter 6 like 11 days ahead of schedule So I get a week or so off. Maybe I'll work on some chapter banner images in photoshop to update the images on this page as I release chapters to make it look more professional, or learn how to make a fan badge thingy...Yea I need to stop typing and go to bed.....But first to include a tl;dr at the top as I honestly don't expect anyone to read all this...

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Were you able to get it to work? I did notice something that is a bit off that only seems to be an issue with chapter 3.

tl;dr Koikatsu Sunshine BetterRepack x10 is buggy, Koikatsu Party BetterRepack x18 is how I have been making the games since chapter 3. Thumbnails are weird. I could not recreate the issue you had. I am legit curious if you fixed it.

Ok so this is kinda like an exposition dump but I have no idea how to explain this without explaining the entire situation. So chapters 1 and 2 were made completely in Koikatsu Sunshine (KKS), where all animations were recorded in webm by default. But I kept running into this issue where the studio program would crash on every other animation and I had to close and reopen studio the rearrange everything to get the next animation. It was very annoying. Then when I started working on chapter 3 I realized that the animation poses and positions for all dp scenes and MMF scenes just did not work with my copy of KKS. But I found that they did work with my copy of Koikatsu Party (KKP). I then learned that my version of KKP would not export any video at all..... So I downloaded the newest updated version of KKP and got it all to work. But since animations were called different things I only went to KKP when I needed to and stayed on KKS for the rest of it. But I also read a post saying that KKS wouldn't crash if I swapped the recording format from webm to MP4 and just a converter program on it later. So I downloaded HandBrake and used that to convert them all from MP4 1080p 60fps to Webm 1080p 30fps. The weird thing was that on all the animations recorded from KKS when they converted they no longer had video thumbnails. They still work just fine. Just no thumbnails.
Since this I have made chapters 4, 5, and am currently making chapter 6, all using KKP and still using handbrake to convert the videos but since they are from KKP they have thumbnails. I have literally no clue if that has anything to do with anything... but it was something I literally just noticed. Though I was unable to recreate the issue you experienced when I tried playing through chapter 3 on my pc, on my samsung galaxy phone, or Bluestacks 5. I also asked 2 of my friends to test chapter 3v2 on both of their phones and they did not experience it.. Idk at this point I am rambling.... This is a thing that happens around the being awake and working for 20+hours straight mark.... Brightside I will finish chapter 6 like 11 days ahead of schedule So I get a week or so off. Maybe I'll work on some chapter banner images in photoshop to update the images on this page as I release chapters to make it look more professional, or learn how to make a fan badge thingy...Yea I need to stop typing and go to bed.....But first to include a tl;dr at the top as I honestly don't expect anyone to read all this...
No it did not fixed anything it is weird the animation when i play on chapter 3 is mostly half of the animations is like 1 second of slow animation with like 12 fps and stops moving but when i use the app editor and go on the animation files the others is fixed but mostly just animation that doesn't move much its just super slow but in chapter 1 and 2 is good

Last edited:

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
No it did not fixed anything it is weird the animation when i play on chapter 3 is mostly half of the animations is like 1 second of slow animation with like 12 fps and stops moving but when i use the app editor and go on the animation files the others is fixed but mostly just animation that doesn't move much its just super slow but in chapter 1 and 2 is good
Has anyone else experienced these slow down issues with the animations? I need to figure out if this is a well there goes my week off plan, I gotta do a full remake of chapter 3 instead. Or if this is an isolated incident, as I can not seem to replicate the issue. Also it may be the lack of sleep making it so I can't think/read clearly. But are you saying that it is not happening on every animation? Or it is happening on all of them but it stops being an issue when you open the app editor to view the files? If it is only happening with certain animations, I would appreciate it very much if you could get me a list of exactly which animations this is happening on so I can get to work rebuilding those scenes from scratch so I can get a properly working build of the game to you.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Has anyone else experienced these slow down issues with the animations? I need to figure out if this is a well there goes my week off plan, I gotta do a full remake of chapter 3 instead. Or if this is an isolated incident, as I can not seem to replicate the issue. Also it may be the lack of sleep making it so I can't think/read clearly. But are you saying that it is not happening on every animation? Or it is happening on all of them but it stops being an issue when you open the app editor to view the files? If it is only happening with certain animations, I would appreciate it very much if you could get me a list of exactly which animations this is happening on so I can get to work rebuilding those scenes from scratch so I can get a properly working build of the game to you.
Have yourself a break men i really appreciate the hard work you are doing and communicating to your players for me most of the chapter 3 animation there are a few exception the seggs scene between the two lover in shool is the only okay one and ther others are just slow frames, it is just what i've incountered so far none the less very good update.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes