VN Ren'Py Her Game [1.0 Demo] [Stalker Seducer]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Play as a man reincarnated into a dark fantasy world, start from absolute rock bottom as a lowly slave and claw your way up through the ranks to become a famous adventurer. together with your 23 year old mentally broken partner Zoey, choose your adventure and fight against the unlucky hand fate has dealt you!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-07-31
Developer: Stalker Seducer
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 - Demo
Language: English
Length: Short demo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

1722425671000.png 1722425779488.png 1722425955055.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
+2 (To counter balance the -1 from before)

I am downloading your (Her) game now. I can't remember the last time I played a game where I wasn't beating up and getting beaten up by my love interest so this will be a new experience for me. I am seeing some Shield Hero vibes from this game so that is a good sign. (Lover of abusive women here).

Many of the boys are suffered from.png

Reactions: Stalker Seducer

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
+2 (To counter balance the -1 from before)

I am downloading your (Her) game now. I can't remember the last time I played a game where I wasn't beating up and getting beaten up by my love interest so this will be a new experience for me. I am seeing some Shield Hero vibes from this game so that is a good sign. (Lover of abusive women here).

View attachment 3890879
It is definitely inspired by redo of healer... which is just a NSFW fan fiction of rising of the shield hero, but with a little twist. you are more in the role of Raphtalia then Naofumi. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter