VN Ren'Py Her Game [1.0 Demo] [Stalker Seducer]

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
any male domination?

I think Zoey needs some of that along with some rough love.
There is going to be a lot of both male and female domination, i am trying my best to allow the player to choose the content they want to experience but unfortunately through the way the story is written some maledom and femdom content is unavoidable.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
There is going to be a lot of both male and female domination, i am trying my best to allow the player to choose the content they want to experience but unfortunately through the way the story is written some maledom and femdom content is unavoidable.
initial cold femdom that gets gradually reversed into kinky but romantic maledom/femsub is one of the best possible storylines

but that's just me. You make the game you want to make, and thanks for your efforts

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
initial cold femdom that gets gradually reversed into kinky but romantic maledom/femsub is one of the best possible storylines

but that's just me. You make the game you want to make, and thanks for your efforts
Your relationship will always evolve from cold unfeeling mistress and her slave, to a more romantic one. (If you don't get an "alternative" ending) i plan on adding a romance tag after there is more romantic content in the game.

Regarding Maledom content. Zoey works as a slaver as a side job, this is mentioned in her (Talk) options at the end of the demo but never explicitly explained. most of the Maledom scenes in the game will be with a slave that you and Zoey have captured not with Zoey herself. Zoey is severely adverse to being Dommed because of her traumatic past (Also mentioned in the talk options) there may be a world in which you can "fix her" enough that she lets you take the lead for once... but i'm not going to lie to you, that will be deep, deep, into the story.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Your relationship will always evolve from cold unfeeling mistress and her slave, to a more romantic one. (If you don't get an "alternative" ending) i plan on adding a romance tag after there is more romantic content in the game.

Regarding Maledom content. Zoey works as a slaver as a side job, this is mentioned in her (Talk) options at the end of the demo but never explicitly explained. most of the Maledom scenes in the game will be with a slave that you and Zoey have captured not with Zoey herself. Zoey is severely adverse to being Dommed because of her traumatic past (Also mentioned in the talk options) there may be a world in which you can "fix her" enough that she lets you take the lead for once... but i'm not going to lie to you, that will be deep, deep, into the story.
Fair enough, it's your game. Don't let anyone bully you into making something different than what you want to make.

Reactions: Stalker Seducer

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It is definitely inspired by redo of healer... which is just a NSFW fan fiction of rising of the shield hero, but with a little twist. you are more in the role of Raphtalia then Naofumi. ;)
I still haven't seen Redo of Healer yet. Has it gotten an English translation?

I suppose being owned by a femdom version of BitchassNaofumi could be fun.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Great start, can't wait to see where this goes? Any hints for when we can expect updates?
The main kinetic story part of (act 1) is about halfway done, but i plan on adding some variables that will take a varying amount of time depending on how many i add, kinetic dialogue with Zoey or (talk) side quests, and possibly even randomized dialogue and events (Don't get your hopes up too high i'm not great at coding technical shit like dice rolls) but one of my goals is to make it where as long as you make different choices each playthrough is noticeable different, giving each player a somewhat unique experience. things have been very railroaded thus far because we are still technically in the tutorial.

Based on my current pace (assuming i don't hit writers block) i would expect to get an update out in a week or two if F95 allows me to update that quickly, i still don't fully understand their update policies.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheMagicalGurl

God of Pregnancy
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2023
Not a fan of AI Generated images, but you are you... So I wish you the best of luck and hope things go well for ya. If you need advice, you know who to ask... :)

• Wow

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Not a fan of AI Generated images, but you are you... So I wish you the best of luck and hope things go well for ya. If you need advice, you know who to ask... :)
I'm not a fan either, but i prefer them to Daz, honey select, etc. i am not an artist and never claimed to be one, i can find a way to make even stick figures look bad. and i really just don't have the money to pay a real artist especially for a game of this size.

On a side note, AI art generation has been a lot better then i expected. it still lacks the personal charm of human art, but i am able to express scenes how i want them most of the time, the way the girl looks, the background, the expression, the pose, i can even do specialty scenes like peeing, strap-on, tickling, if i'm patience enough with the AI's fuck ups.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Good luck. I find the art used to be good. Not only are the characters distinctive, but I also see the background as exceptional as well, like a carefully crafted drawing by an artist. I will wait for more from you.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Good luck. I find the art used to be good. Not only are the characters distinctive, but I also see the background as exceptional as well, like a carefully crafted drawing by an artist. I will wait for more from you.
Thank you, that is very kind. honestly a lot of the backgrounds and side characters are just place holders while i focus on the main story and sex scenes, one day i would like to go back and fix up a lot of stuff. (when i have time)

Reactions: Arabi1

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I'm trying my best out here man, honestly for my limited resources. (AI art, AI sounds, no experience in coding or story writing.) i think i did pretty good.
View attachment 3886271
Just skimming and reading, I 100 percent think that if you FEEL that way you dont have to post about it. I have nothing but writing but have never made a game bc I feel like without quality tools I wouldn't be able to give people a good time unless I went html text only. It's always hard to see someone come at hte crowd when they're are the very beginning. How many games on here by indie creators get abandoned bc they're "too hard" and how many get finished? This could have potential but even opening it up to mods and being like yes we welcome it but dont steal!!!

Brother you should look at how that looks objectively bc it looks like you want a pat on the back for NOT being able to create a quality game with, in your own words, limited resources and opening it up to more potent creators to take your idea further on your behalf. I barely and rarely play such limited demos and even less so with AI art bc usually bub, they are NOT very good.

You maybe worked hard. Fair. But that doesn't mean you did "good".

• Wow

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Just skimming and reading, I 100 percent think that if you FEEL that way you dont have to post about it. I have nothing but writing but have never made a game bc I feel like without quality tools I wouldn't be able to give people a good time unless I went html text only. It's always hard to see someone come at hte crowd when they're are the very beginning. How many games on here by indie creators get abandoned bc they're "too hard" and how many get finished? This could have potential but even opening it up to mods and being like yes we welcome it but dont steal!!!

Brother you should look at how that looks objectively bc it looks like you want a pat on the back for NOT being able to create a quality game with, in your own words, limited resources and opening it up to more potent creators to take your idea further on your behalf. I barely and rarely play such limited demos and even less so with AI art bc usually bub, they are NOT very good.

Then you don't have to play it, i have already gotten feedback from several people who enjoyed the demo.

If you are just here to criticize me as a person and not my product, then i don't really care to listen.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

WTF did I just read? This is the most retarded rant I've seen on here since that SJW Bang something and his lackey went on their unhinged tirade.

Reactions: vincanity