VN Ren'Py Her Game [1.0 Demo] [Stalker Seducer]

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
WTF did I just read? This is the most retarded rant I've seen on here since that SJW Bang something and his lackey went on their unhinged tirade.
There is no need for any flame wars in the game's thread, and please refrain from calling someone "retarded" i simply wish people would direct their criticism (constructive preferred) towards the game and not the way i speak personally, the game can be fixed next patch, my brain will take a lot more updates.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
WTF did I just read? This is the most retarded rant I've seen on here since that SJW Bang something and his lackey went on their unhinged tirade.
It's okay that you're so retarded taht you can't comprehend when a bad game's creator tries to pat themselves on the back using AI art and lack luster techniques but expects praise. Is that simple enough? Do I have to say <removed> so you know I'm not some woke idiot and in fact look for quality and am often shocked at how stupid and easy people are? Faggot.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
It's okay that you're so retarded taht you can't comprehend when a bad game's creator tries to pat themselves on the back using AI art and lack luster techniques but expects praise. Is that simple enough? Do I have to say <removed> so you know I'm not some woke idiot and in fact look for quality and am often shocked at how stupid and easy people are? Faggot.
Jesus christ...

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There is no need for any flame wars in the game's thread, and please refrain from calling someone "retarded" i simply wish people would direct their criticism (constructive preferred) towards the game and not the way i speak personally, the game can be fixed next patch, my brain will take a lot more updates.
No

That's also retarded.

IT's rapey rapey time.png

• Sad
Reactions: Stalker Seducer