2.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I actually wanted to pass, because the blacked scenes, but then I still downloaded it...

I don't have any black scenes, until the end. :unsure:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.0.16 Basic] [Big Chungus Productions] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 540 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 269 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 506 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 234 MB
- - -

PS: If you encounter black screen with the compressed version, it might due to the original as some member already feedback regarding black screen with it.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I'm confused as to what the relationships are supposed to be. Is it supposed to be taboo or are they actual Tenants and shit?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Heh, I named the failed enemy writer "Douche" on a lark and just got to the point "All ye who dared decree Magical Restart was no good will suffer the wrath of Douche!" Little things amuse me, lol. So, obviously, I haven't gotten to the black screens yet. I read open the console and enable "Animations extra = false" but I'm computer illiterate, how do you open the console?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Anyone with this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day3start.rpy", line 280, in script
dee "I love making you happy, [adultmale]."
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/videos/day3/daisy-doublehandy01.webm'.

JordanWelsh

Jan 15, 2018
The walkthrough mod doesn't work it downloads as a file that says stream and when i open it with winrar it gives me a stream.txt file that says

This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.

Can anyone help me with this thank you

NVM the problem is fixed

Last edited:

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
When i try to load a save from previous version i get this error (and have to start over).

Hahn81

Jan 3, 2021
Dont think this will go anywhere.... the DEV is incapable i would say... black screen for the lewd scenes as bait to get patreons, but you can watch them in the gallery anyways (not that you miss anything anyways). The renders are ok, but seen the models a hundred times, writing is poor, content is really not much...

so far 13 patreons, i would be surprised if there will be much more until this is abondoned. Last message on patreon was at september... yeah well, as i said, this game will not go anywhere.

Reactions: juan palote

juan palote

Dec 5, 2017
Trying to blackmail people into being a patreon never ends well, dont know why some Devs keep trying

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
And it looks like we have the expected result. No updates in over three months, time to mark abandoned.
To be considered abandoned, there needs to be zero contact with the dev for at least 6 months

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to what peoples are thinking, the basic is that the level of both knowledge then understanding are variable between peoples.
Technical skills go with basic, as using the engine, generate images and write the story.
Then, images content then design can vary a lot.
Renpy to conclude, they are some bonus code adding in features. Names saves, more save slots, text box background transparency etc.
As it is, the developer knowing about these are very limited. Why is easy to, looking for information take time and energy.
This even if, given here, they are plenty of discussions and even guides as to specifics.

2.90 star(s) 25 Votes