2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I don't know how to do that. I looked in the game save file, but for the game version variable there was a toggled value of 1/0 (I am assuming true or false). Would switching that to 0 have the same effect?
Nah, that wouldn't do it.

If the developer tools are working, then while playing, hit shift + d to bring up the developer menu.

Then type:
game_version = .22

Do that right after you load up the save file, it should fix the issue I recall. If that doesn't do it, or developer tools won't work, then you'll have to start from scratch.

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone tell me what the best titles/names to use for everyone is? The defaults are awkward and make no sense. At first I assumed it was intended to be incest stand-ins, but swapping to the obvious incest choice ends up being awkward as well. It's almost like the author couldn't decide what he wanted and now we have some weird halfway between both that fails to be either.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Nah, that wouldn't do it.

If the developer tools are working, then while playing, hit shift + d to bring up the developer menu.

Then type:
game_version = .22

Do that right after you load up the save file, it should fix the issue I recall. If that doesn't do it, or developer tools won't work, then you'll have to start from scratch.
Sorry, but even though developer mode is set to true in the options file, hitting CTRL - D does not activate it. CTRL activates fast forward (maybe that function is intercepting the CTRL command, preventing it from recognizing the keyboard combo Control-D?).

• Haha
Reactions: mrbigchungus

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello I downloaded 0.21 and 0.22 , but i block at the same point (with tricia in librairy). I am her master, she starts a BJ. I have a black screen with commentaries abour reviewing, sharing or support !!
I reviewed here but nothing more happens ???
what to do ?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
hello I downloaded 0.21 and 0.22 , but i block at the same point (with tricia in librairy). I am her master, she starts a BJ. I have a black screen with commentaries abour reviewing, sharing or support !!
I reviewed here but nothing more happens ???
what to do ?
Sorry, the bug in the .22 prevents you from seeing some new content if the existing game save has a "game version" below .22 or higher, I forget exactly.

So, your options are:
* manually edit the game_version variable;
* restart from the beginning

Sorry about that, my first time getting close to finishing a project like this, and not every update had all the right stuff done the right way.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Sorry, the bug in the .22 prevents you from seeing some new content if the existing game save has a "game version" below .22 or higher, I forget exactly.

So, your options are:
* manually edit the game_version variable;
* restart from the beginning

Sorry about that, my first time getting close to finishing a project like this, and not every update had all the right stuff done the right way.
thanks
how to edit game_version ? Shift D ?
I try Shift D, I found "Variable Viewer" and a line "Game_version" = 0.017. I can change here or in other part ?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
After the shift + D:
Console

Should be one of the options like variable viewer;

on the command prompt there in the Console, it should be:
game_version = .22

Reactions: TheSidewinder

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Tried this again but it still is a squirtfest and not very good writting, could have been a sweet story especially if there were some control given to the MC to guide Daisy, Rose and Lily and not turn every girl into sex fiend bi's
cant't follow this one any more

Reactions: Deamate

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Tried this again but it still is a squirtfest and not very good writting, could have been a sweet story especially if there were some control given to the MC to guide Daisy, Rose and Lily and not turn every girl into sex fiend bi's
cant't follow this one any more
You called my game "Crap," literally the last time you played it...why bother writing this then, pal?

Obviously, nothing was going to change your mind, I just checked the history, you've been a major a-hole every post about the game, bar none.

Buy a beer, take a break, and maybe go think positive thoughts elsewhere, buddy.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You called my game "Crap," literally the last time you played it...why bother writing this then, pal?

Obviously, nothing was going to change your mind, I just checked the history, you've been a major a-hole every post about the game, bar none.

Buy a beer, take a break, and maybe go think positive thoughts elsewhere, buddy.
I was just hoping you would learn but I guess you can't bye

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I was just hoping you would learn but I guess you can't bye
Dude, you didn't need that last post, and you most certainly didn't need to write this most recent one, either ;)

Good luck in your future endeavors, bruv.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
''it's not to right peek especially at your guest!'' I swear this dialogue sounds like it was tiered toward avoiding the incest ban on patreon.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
HerHeartsDesireALandlordEpic-0.22Fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​

DubTru

Jan 8, 2022
Respectfully, I don't know what's been fixed it still eats up every ounce of RAM in every scene starting with Rose on the table. Shame I was enjoying it but this unplayable for me, best of luck with your game if there is ever a real fix I'll give it a go again. Thanks.

Feb 29, 2020
You know my favorite thing about this scene?
The fact that my MC never once did the deed with her. Or her 2 "close friends".
Kinda interesting how that works.

Feb 29, 2020
I see that the "fix" still loops the same scenes that it did before the "fix".

Daisy- adlibbed, You ready to go I'm hungry.
MC- adlibbed, Yeah let me just check the room.
Mc- checks room.. I think so too.

Where did the "fix" occur?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I see that the "fix" still loops the same scenes that it did before the "fix".

Where did the "fix" occur?
Haven't seen that bug before. I'll need more detail to figure out how to find that scene, haven't seen it before or shared previous.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes