RPGM Completed Here Comes Impregno Man! - Next Target is an American Wife [Final] [Circle One]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Shame Impregno-man's target is just one american wife, It would be a lot better if this is a harem netori where all the girls are milf and married woman and impregnate them all

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Man the title is such a waste.
Came in expecting some great/goofy sentai MC but no its just shady shadow dude as always.
Truly disappointing.

Reactions: TataVinci

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I came here because of the title, seeing the potential.

She speaks in a mix of broken Japanese and English.
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation)
Version: Final

Oh.
Cat Cry.gif

KimMelo

Oct 10, 2018
Where do i find the camera to open the vouyer scene? I already talk with everyone in the town and still dont get to do anything in the game :(

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww man this genre is right up my alley but the Machine Translation makes it so bad to play! I think when they say "edited MTL" they mean they clicked save manually. This is another horrible MTL where you'd have the same effect if you played the original Japanese version.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
"This world is full of love and joy, but there cannot be light without darkness."

So am I but I am a man of balance

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
NTR or netori guys?
Don't think too much about it. There is game about dog that about a person who die and reborn just to rape the 4 idols. This type of game will have humor in it and I believe this one also

it will give you some fun time and if you serious type of person perhaps finding that game first to give you sort of getting used to it. to understand that this is just a game.

If you finally can handle that light ntr game then try get on real tough ntr game such as Sphilia's Familiar
it manage to fill my heart with fire and rage but it also part of 100% completion even I skip most of dialogue

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 7 Votes