RPGM Completed Here Comes Impregno Man! - Next Target is an American Wife [Final] [Circle One]

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
So where am I supposed to get the camera? I bought the drill, walked all over town not sure where the camera is!
If you go right from the convenience store you get to the shopping district. In the lower right hand corner there is an old man that sells you a key for 100k that lets you enter a store, the camera costs another 300k. My best hope for getting that much money is that stash of money in the park (some old guy mentioned it) but no idea where it is. Otherwise you gotta grind a lot.
Edit: NVM figured out how to get 500k in the park, you gotta speak to the bum in the shopping district that mentions a manhole, go back to the park and the manhole in the upper right hand corner has 500k in it.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
No, everyone in that anime is weird :LOL:. The stereotypical American in anime usually speaks broken Japanese, or swear a lot.
To be fair, i've seen many american misplace basic stuff such as: Than and then, you're and your. And there is a reason why there are saying like: Sailor mouth, they do indeed swear a lot.
Just to be clear got nothing against americans,i was merely pointingout a fun fact

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Wait, a rare male protag rpgm that's not a weak ass beta being cucked or a shota? Nope it's not my birthday today, this can't be real.

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Anon48125

May 20, 2019
I don't think anyone will need a walk-through for this one but I'll make one anyways so no one wastes their time on the job part, or simply doesn't feel like exploring.

1. Leave the apartment, and go down the stairs to the right.
2. Head down the hallway below and use the confirm key to leave the building (unlike every other transition, this one requires a button press)
3. Head left and up through the alley to reach the convenience store, this'll be the first shopping trip, grab the handy drill, a condom, and 5 contraceptives,
4. Leave the store and go right to reach the downtown area, continue right and talk to the hobo between the trash can and the streetlamp, he should talk about vending machines, trash cans and most importantly mention a manhole that has money (he's named Vagrant).
5. Head left and past the convenience store, then up two areas to reach the park.
6. The manhole is in the top right of the park, and only sparkles after you've spoken to the hobo.
7. Head back to downtown, and instead of going right to the hobo, go down to building with the brick wall around it. There's a man with a beard and a guy by the shed door.
8. Buy the key from the bearded guy, and you'll be able to enter the door without getting bounced.
9. This is the second shop, buy 1 lotion, 4 ovulation drugs, and the camera.
10. In the key items in your inventory is a map, use it to warp back to your room.
11. Use the sparkle by the wall to get the first scene.
12. After it sends you back to your room, simply go talk to her next door to initiate the next scene.
13. Since we have the necessary items, we can simply talk to her over and over to progress (condom scenes dont' consume condoms for some reason, but others are consumed). After 3 scenes, it will tell you to do the scene in your room to progress
14. Head back to your room and use the wall sparkle again for the next scene.
15. Same as before, talk to her repeatedly to unlock 2 more scenes, and it will say that we are able to do the bathroom and love hotel scenes, as well as require you to go back your room to peep on her through the wall again.
16. The toilet scene is in the public bathroom in the top left area of the park where we found the money, its on the toilet in the top right of the room.
17. The love hotel is in the down town area, head up from where the hobo is and left along the smaller street to reach the building with the inn sign, it costs 2000 which we should still have, the scene is the single sparkle on the right side of the bed. (Remember both of these spots, we'll have to come back later.)
18. After you've done the wall event, you should be able to talk to her for 3 scenes, if you want the fallen ending you have to have done the toilet and hotel before the third.
19. After the third scene, when you talk to her, it will ask if you want to get an ending, there are only two, and getting this one unlocks the full gallery as well.
20. If going for the fallen ending, there are 4 scenes left to do, the park bathroom, the love hotel and two on the bed in your room. It can be a bit hard to see but its on the portion with the pillow, and two different scenes appear there.
21. After getting the 4 scenes, when you talk to her to get an ending, you will have the fallen ending.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
"machine translated" is almost worse 99% of the time. Translation is so bad you still don't understand it and the text always goes off the screen, so even if it did make sense, you couldn't read it anyway.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The title's TL is off. Past-tense in the Japanese title. more like "Impregnoman Has Come!" (giggity)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I saw mention that the text was going off the screen in this translation, so I applied the word wrap script. Just replace the scripts file included in this post with the one in your game. I didn't see any text overflow on my test run but if even if this wasn't it won't do anything bad. Apply it if you want to fix any text overflow issues.

MrZaiek

Jan 8, 2019
It's Netori. You're doing the stealing.

The amount of times this has to be cleared up in every "NTR/Netori" game makes me wonder why they haven't changed the tags for Netorare and Netori.
Isn't because the cheating tag? or is different

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
played for 30min and still had no idea what to do. all i did was go to work. yay

Gankkker

Jun 15, 2017
"Those who both feared and respected this man simply called him
"Impregno Man""
I like the game lore already :ROFLMAO:

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes