2D Fan Art Here's my Harry Potter Fangame Project, what's your mind?

Which character should I draw after the redraw ? (all will be draw in the order of votes)

• Nymphadora Tonk

• Fleur Delacour

• Hermione Granger

• Alicia Spinnet

• Angelina Johnson

• Katie Bell

• Susan Bones

• Cho Chang

• Daphnee Greengrass

• (you can vote for 3 girl max)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Hey fellas !
I finished "Good" Bella version few days ago but forgot to post it ^^"
I'll do it after my hollydays.
I need to draw "Evil" Bella's dress.
Next will be Harry, Remus, backgrounds and sex scenes. And finally hope creating an alpha version before christmas.

I also need to talk more about the game:
1) Please... just please. Can you stop to vote only for Hermione ! T.T I need to sort the other girls too x)
2) I though about the gameplay and I've decided to make a mix between "call-girl" gameplay, Akabur-like (mainly for Rose who will be at Hogwart far of Harry for what I call Part 1) , and "quest" like in Big Brother ( for other characters ). What do you think ?
3) Should I make an option "incest-friendly" which forbide sex with Rose and Lily for whose who don't want to see their quests?
4) Should I add a bisexual option for whose who also want go taste Remus ( and Moony)
5) ⚠ All characters will be considered as mature but their ages will not be mentionned so if you want to respect the canon ages you can (legality is a funny thing ^^)

I talked about "Part 1" so let me explain how I want to devide the game creation. Part are programming stage for me (like update in Minecraft). For the story this will be the same as books in Innocent Whitches, at a certain point the story will stop and all you can do is to improve your differents relationship with characters and finish quest (which can also be done in the next part !) , you will need to accept to continue the story to meet new characters and progress in the story.
I should allow you to never need to restart a save ^^
Here's what I have planed for now. [ Part name + new characters + time period ]
No spoil except characters ;)

Part 1 :
Bella, Lily, Rose, Remus ( Maybe Tonk and her mother)
Beetwen Harry's arrival and summer 3rd Rose's year hollydays.

Part 2 :
Hermione, Daphnee (and maybe the older poll's girls ) + 1 secret optional girl
3rd Rose's year summer hollydays

Part 3:
Rest of Hogwart's girls from the poll + Fleur ( maybe more ?)
4th Rose year and 6th Harry's year (maybe just until Christmass)

That's all folks !
Waiting your feedback and see ya in few weeks!

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey fellas !
I finished "Good" Bella version few days ago but forgot to post it ^^"
I'll do it after my hollydays.
I need to draw "Evil" Bella's dress.
Next will be Harry, Remus, backgrounds and sex scenes. And finally hope creating an alpha version before christmas.

I also need to talk more about the game:
1) Please... just please. Can you stop to vote only for Hermione ! T.T I need to sort the other girls too x)
2) I though about the gameplay and I've decided to make a mix between "call-girl" gameplay, Akabur-like (mainly for Rose who will be at Hogwart far of Harry for what I call Part 1) , and "quest" like in Big Brother ( for other characters ). What do you think ?
3) Should I make an option "incest-friendly" which forbide sex with Rose and Lily for whose who don't want to see their quests?
4) Should I add a bisexual option for whose who also want go taste Remus ( and Moony)
5) ⚠ All characters will be considered as mature but their ages will not be mentionned so if you want to respect the canon ages you can (legality is a funny thing ^^)

I talked about "Part 1" so let me explain how I want to devide the game creation. Part are programming stage for me (like update in Minecraft). For the story this will be the same as books in Innocent Whitches, at a certain point the story will stop and all you can do is to improve your differents relationship with characters and finish quest (which can also be done in the next part !) , you will need to accept to continue the story to meet new characters and progress in the story.
I should allow you to never need to restart a save ^^
Here's what I have planed for now. [ Part name + new characters + time period ]
No spoil except characters ;)

Part 1 :
Bella, Lily, Rose, Remus ( Maybe Tonk and her mother)
Beetwen Harry's arrival and summer 3rd Rose's year hollydays.

Part 2 :
Hermione, Daphnee (and maybe the older poll's girls ) + 1 secret optional girl
3rd Rose's year summer hollydays

Part 3:
Rest of Hogwart's girls from the poll + Fleur ( maybe more ?)
4th Rose year and 6th Harry's year (maybe just until Christmass)

That's all folks !
Waiting your feedback and see ya in few weeks!
Sounds good, quest and call girl I like those types and though bi male characters is not my thing I think you should leave it open for those who do like it, anyway good luck with your game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alt-0069

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
What about Luna and Ginny?
Good question
Answer is simple :
If fem-Harry is 18 they're 17.
If fem-Harry is canon aged, 14, they are 13.

In first case it's not legal.
In second case it's what I could call p3d0.

So they are not in my mind until part 4-5.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
While the idea of gender-bender may sound cool for certain universes (Let's remember Naruto and his canon alternate version) in this one it feels rather redundant. We already have the hottest girl Hermione, I know it's been a thousand times, but there was reason for that. Not only does Harry not look anything remarkable, but with the current art his female version gives me too much of a vibe of the real actor from the movie, and that a real turn-off for me, since I still see this man just with a little longer hair. Sorry, just my opinion. Overall, other girls looks incredible, if not for protagonist, I would even try your game, despite that I'm not a huge fan of this universe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alt-0069

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
While the idea of gender-bender may sound cool for certain universes (Let's remember Naruto and his canon alternate version) in this one it feels rather redundant. We already have the hottest girl Hermione, I know it's been a thousand times, but there was reason for that. Not only does Harry not look anything remarkable, but with the current art his female version gives me too much of a vibe of the real actor from the movie, and that a real turn-off for me, since I still see this man just with a little longer hair. Sorry, just my opinion. Overall, other girls looks incredible, if not for protagonist, I would even try your game, despite that I'm not a huge fan of this universe.
Yeah I can understand you ^^
First of all thank you for your opinion !
Selfcest is a really strange kink (and a little narcissist ) I've never seen any Naruto game in where our kind orange ninja is fucking his sexy jutsu.
But it's really hard to balance Rose appearance between looking like Harry but girly and different.
I hope making her different with her behaviour because she was raised by her mother and not by the Dursley.
Talking about Hermione being the "best girl" I'm not really agreeing with that. The character is insupportable untill she understant adult can go wrong. Yes she's smart and kind but honestly the only reason why she is a considered as the most fuckable character of Harry Potter is because of Emma Watson being hot.
Heck guys ! You have veelas and metamorphs but you prefer Hermione.
I love Hermione but I think she's overused and overestimated like the 4 other girl we always has in HP fangame: Cho, Daphnee, Luna and Susan.
I want to try something new.

Reactions: SharkVampire