2D Fan Art Here's my Harry Potter Fangame Project, what's your mind?

Which character should I draw after the redraw ? (all will be draw in the order of votes)

• Nymphadora Tonk

• Fleur Delacour

• Hermione Granger

• Alicia Spinnet

• Angelina Johnson

• Katie Bell

• Susan Bones

• Cho Chang

• Daphnee Greengrass

• (you can vote for 3 girl max)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Selfcest is a really strange kink (and a little narcissist ) I've never seen any Naruto game in where our kind orange ninja is fucking his sexy jutsu.
Yeah, I probably misread your description, wasn't thinking that Harry would fuck his female version, that definitely not my cup of tea. As for Naruto, you're right, I wanted to say that it would have been nice game if his female version go on sex adventure lol
Yeah I can understand you ^^
First of all thank you for your opinion !
But it's really hard to balance Rose appearance between looking like Harry but girly and different.
I hope making her different with her behavior because she was raised by her mother and not by the Dursley.
Talking about Hermione being the "best girl" I'm not really agreeing with that. The character is insupportable untill she understant adult can go wrong. Yes she's smart and kind but honestly the only reason why she is a considered as the most fuckable character of Harry Potter is because of Emma Watson being hot.
Heck guys ! You have veelas and metamorphs but you prefer Hermione.
I love Hermione but I think she's overused and overestimated like the 4 other girl we always has in HP fangame: Cho, Daphnee, Luna and Susan.
I want to try something new.
Agree on that about Hermione and that she owes her sexuality to the actress who played her. As you mentioned Akabur games being your inspiration, you probably would understand why it was so fun to corrupting her. Hell, I even say you that it was the game after which I entered the world of adult games. As for other characters, they just wasn't fleshed out in the story much, that's part of the reason. I'm actually played a bit in Witch trainer silver mod and here we have Tonks, who is really smoking hot comparing to Hermione (not much content with her, though)
And you forgot Ginny she wasn't fleshed out much as a leading character.
Anyway, as I said, the art is really nice, I just not so much perverted, as it seems, to play your game, so good luck! ;)

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, I probably misread your description, wasn't thinking that Harry would fuck his female version, that definitely not my cup of tea. As for Naruto, you're right, I wanted to say that it would have been nice game if his female version go on sex adventure lol

Agree on that about Hermione and that she owes her sexuality to the actress who played her. As you mentioned Akabur games being your inspiration, you probably would understand why it was so fun to corrupting her. Hell, I even say you that it was the game after which I entered the world of adult games. As for other characters, they just wasn't fleshed out in the story much, that's part of the reason. I'm actually played a bit in Witch trainer silver mod and here we have Tonks, who is really smoking hot comparing to Hermione (not much content with her, though)
And you forgot Ginny she wasn't fleshed out much as a leading character.
Anyway, as I said, the art is really nice, I just not so much perverted, as it seems, to play your game, so good luck! ;)
Thank you ! ^^
But there is many other girl planned who can make you happy ^^
I should make selfcest an option for people like you ;)

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Ahah finally It work !
I can post it with my phone !
Here's come Aunty Bella guys !
(Just above )
I hope you like her ^^

Last edited:

ardaric3

Nov 28, 2020
add Helena Bonham Carter and watch or just Bellatrix

Last edited:

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Happy holiday everyone ! ^^
For Christmas I brought you some news.
I have made a graph to know what I need to draw as a scene for the "standup blowjob" animation :
graph_1.png
All the sketch done are mark with the green symbol ( I don't know how it's called xD )
I start to make the cleaned animation here :

llily_all_2.gif
I know the animation is too fast ^^

In the game as you can see in the graph you would switch between the different step ^^

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Hello to all of you faithful comrades !
A little update on the progress of the project.
The "greybox" (finished without light and shadows) of the living room decor is finished since april and I started the kitchen.
I also started to write the game.
Unfortunately I'm forced to make a break because the motherboard of my computer broke and it can't be fixed. The files are safe but I'm unable to draw and code for 4 weeks now.
I'm currently waiting to receive my new laptop.
Until then, be well ! ^^