Votes: 54 2.9%
  • Max

Votes: 766 41.1%
  • Maggie

Votes: 104 5.6%

• Total voters

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Found this and at first glance, thought the models looked good. Story seem intriguing as well. While I think that extreme oversized breasts, compared to normal human standards, only have a niche place in life. Against my better judgement, I did the DL, opened it up, and named the MC.
2 screens later, a cock that's bigger than MCs own arms pops out.
Closed it and deleted it.
That's a lot of words just to say that you can't read.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Heh, I honestly wish the MC's dick girth hadn't gotten nerfed with the update. When I first started the game I was iffy on the MC's appearance but lol the moment his sheets came off I was like. "Ah, this seems like it'll be a fun monster to self-insert as..."
I get the feeling that the girth-nerf was simply because the animator couldn't get it to work in any believable way. Too much clipping or model distortion, or something equivalent. It's unfortunate, but understandable.

That's a lot of words just to say that you can't read.
Functional Illiteracy is a real thing, sad to say.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I get the feeling that the girth-nerf was simply because the animator couldn't get it to work in any believable way. Too much clipping or model distortion, or something equivalent. It's unfortunate, but understandable.
I actually did a poll of my subscribers and a redesign was chosen. I mainly did this due to feedback I was getting calling it "grotesque." I'm in the process of redoing earlier scenes with the new penis, but working on the next update is priority at this point.

1721704084108.png

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
GeppettoPossum I love the fact that you took the exaggerated bodies that, quite frankly, you see a lot of in these games and specifically address that issue in the game and then further made it a plot point.

For Max, I like that the other women don't seem to be affected by her pheromones the way they are affected by MCs. MC affects all of the women, including Max, and MC seems to be affected by Max's pheromones if you're on her futa route. This does a fantastic job of very clearly showing that Max is one of the girls, but has a little something extra that affects MC in a very unique way compared to the rest of the LIs.

Definitely looking forward to more!

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I actually did a poll of my subscribers and a redesign was chosen. I mainly did this due to feedback I was getting calling it "grotesque." I'm in the process of redoing earlier scenes with the new penis, but working on the next update is priority at this point.

View attachment 3858544
I'll miss the old dick simply because it was unique, you've swapped it for a far more 'standard' dick but it's not a bad dick at all, if it was the one you started with i'd have had no thoughts about it being good or bad, it's still comically huge and it's always fun to see the girls jaws drop upon seeing it and having their eyes cross when inserting it. I do like the head of it in both versions, nice color and shape.

chicknew15

Sep 27, 2018
Hey friends I hope dont bother to OP, but I think so is good exist more save, I had modifi your screen.rpy in your game

thanks very good game

Note: only put in game folder

Truck

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
For the dev:
I must say, I'm starting to fancy this game quite bit. But I have noticed it seems to have very few choices. Could Heritage be a nascent kinetic novel? Cheers!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Let me tell you this game is fucking awesome, the models, scenes and animations fit perfectly the things i like the most in the nsfw game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
GeppettoPossum

TL;DR: Dev has a unique artstyle with the models, sagginess, body deformation, the way that he does the nipples, tits, asses; and game direction choices with what he brings, like self self suck for the girls(Example for ninched fetishes), kinkiness and vulgarity for the scenes the angles and ways that he chooses to do animations, and i hope that he don't change his uniquiness because it's really amazing :love:... and rachel face was beautiful in the last frame of her new scene(her whole body but let's not get there haha), damn i hope we can see this kind of improvement more

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes