HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

ShotoOfficial

Jan 16, 2019
So.. how do you get more girly? im kinda stuck i guess. Mini-Me says im seen as a sexy women, but im not girly enough to buy girl cloths

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
So.. how do you get more girly? im kinda stuck i guess. Mini-Me says im seen as a sexy women, but im not girly enough to buy girl cloths
Follow the characters till the end of chapter 1 then you can transform

ShotoOfficial

Jan 16, 2019
Follow the characters till the end of chapter 1 then you can transform
Thanks! Im pretty dumb tho ^^" I missed sleeping with your Friend a few times after you should be kicked out, so i basicly stucked myself after reading "sleep at park"

Reactions: _FapForce5

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks. That's really nice.

I agree. I'm going to add some more side quests for chapter 2 then refine it. Here's my current vision:

Yeah. When you knock her up I capture the date. (I think) At some point I'm going to find what day you knocked her up, add a couple months, then have her pregnant.

Also I'll look into adding normal size dicks. Maybe with the poker boys

I was thinking about leaving that in, kinda a throw back to the early days

Thanks for the thoughts. I appreciate them
Yeah there's some good stuff in the roadmap. I also forgot that I liked the anal training bit but it's one of those things that was kinda vague if it served any purpose and what it did (other than change the pic) and if had any ultimate purpose.

Impreg is hella hot though, so that would be hot. I'd honestly rather tie it to chapter progression than actual time though; it's both simpler and doesn't have to literally go through an entire pregnancy.

Keep up the good work also! This game is a gem.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
What are the side effects of making your dick smaller, especially in the later game with Lola and Eve? Anything you can spoil us boss?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
What are the side effects of making your dick smaller, especially in the later game with Lola and Eve? Anything you can spoil us boss?
Duck size does make a difference, both current and future.
Bimbo does not have sex with small dick. When you progress enough with Eva she'll either have sex with you if you're big or give you a sad handjob if you're small. I'm pretty sure there are others. For the most part of you have a big fuck you will have sex with some NPCs. Small dick either they will either mock you, out just a sad no
Planned:
I have a cheer leading event planned only for the small dicked

Reactions: Maakhan
Sep 23, 2019
I have no idea where to go when to unlock the hormone pills. The site says you encounter Spanky at the diner, but I've gone at all hours of the day and it never looks like he's there.

Reactions: dav121

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
I have no idea where to go when to unlock the hormone pills. The site says you encounter Spanky at the diner, but I've gone at all hours of the day and it never looks like he's there.
You have to be working at the diner iirc, part of Missy questline you will be sent there at some point to work and Spanky will be a customer.

Reactions: _FapForce5

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
The scene where you hide under the girls' bed after stealing the panties isn't triggering. Is there something I'm missing in the new version, or is it bugged?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The scene where you hide under the girls' bed after stealing the panties isn't triggering. Is there something I'm missing in the new version, or is it bugged?
I think there was a bug. It should be fixed in the next version.
How to answer the pamphlet at the detective office to get the most possible slutty points?
As terrible as it sounds, that doesn't matter. I think most of the answers are obvious, many may miss "Life of the party"

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Ummm... How do I trigger the last Eva event?

Also... once you're locked into female clothes, the last Tina event is locked out, right?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes