HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
I've completed all the transformation. why can't I buy women's clothes. closed to the store
Did you get thrown out of the house yet? You need to get thrown out by the landlord, then move in with your friend temporary till she asks you to leave as well, then sleep on the bench in the park and get taken in with the two gals from the sex shop.

At least that was the path last time I played it, I'm a bit behind hoping to play it again real soon (I'm even taking time of from work with this in mind)

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hello, dumb question I cannot find an answer to on discord or here: How do I even the closet in the very beginning? First thing the game has you do. Cannot find an exit.
Are you on mobile? It has an odd display bug on mobile. Try requesting desktop site

I've completed all the transformation. why can't I buy women's clothes. closed to the store
Once you get to Chapter 2 you'll be able to enter the clothing store. You need Tif to give you courage first.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
How do I do the sperm bank scene? Land Lord told me to come back until I am goo looking enough. What am I missing?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Newest version is out: 0.9.3
I also created a new website that has the walk through at (temp DNS while I work on migrating fapforce5.com to the new server)

Thanks for playing!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Newest version is out: 0.9.3 Mega
I also created a new website that has the walk through at (temp DNS while I work on migrating fapforce5.com to the new server)

Thanks for playing!
thanks for keep working on your game :3

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.9.3] Fapforce5

Original Size Win: 1.64 GB

Compressed Size Win: 935 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Reactions: Nerdypotato

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I do not know if I want to love this game or hate it. The fact is I like a Sissy transformation games but part of me hates how there are stats that even if you max them out (Like the sissy stat) nothing happens unless you follow a strict path. This leaves me to wonder why we even have the ability to increase them in the early part of the game when it has bearing on the game until later (Chapter 2 or further)? I was really hoping as this game developed more, that we would get to opinions on how we become a sissy. Be it by force, by accident, by trickery or even by curious. I will be honest in that I do not believe I have gotten to chapter 2 but as far as I can tell, there is no reason why I would need to steal lube from the "Land Lady" (God I hate patreon rules) and play with my ass. From what I came remember, at no point does anyone else penetrate the MC's ass in Chapter 1.

Also I remember an older version that while you worked at the building site, sometime you would see one guy pull down another guy's pants. I really thought we would see some sexual action there but it seems now you just work and leave, never to see another worker there.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I do not know if I want to love this game or hate it. The fact is I like a Sissy transformation games but part of me hates how there are stats that even if you max them out (Like the sissy stat) nothing happens unless you follow a strict path. This leaves me to wonder why we even have the ability to increase them in the early part of the game when it has bearing on the game until later (Chapter 2 or further)? I was really hoping as this game developed more, that we would get to opinions on how we become a sissy. Be it by force, by accident, by trickery or even by curious. I will be honest in that I do not believe I have gotten to chapter 2 but as far as I can tell, there is no reason why I would need to steal lube from the "Land Lady" (God I hate patreon rules) and play with my ass. From what I came remember, at no point does anyone else penetrate the MC's ass in Chapter 1.

Also I remember an older version that while you worked at the building site, sometime you would see one guy pull down another guy's pants. I really thought we would see some sexual action there but it seems now you just work and leave, never to see another worker there.
the answer is simple, the game isnt done, chill

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
so femdom only? without exploring that sissy's full potential?
Not really femdom only... I use Femdom as the catalyst for change within the character, but chapter 2 is planned to be a wide range of options. I let the Patreon fans decide what I do next. As you can see below only a couple deal with femdom

Capture.JPG

Also I totally admit I voted for the chearleading scene, but it looks like I'm not going to win. :(

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes