HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is this a MC forced transformation game or can we transform the other characters in the game?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Does the male prrotagonist always turn into a girl or can he stay a dude?
Except for one step at Missy there rest is voluntary. Also there seems to be a hint at another path, then the cross-dressing/sissyfication/transgender path that starts when working with Missy, when working at the construction site but the next step (show up at the night club) is not implemented yet.
Is this a MC forced transformation game or can we transform the other characters in the game?
It is neither.
For now there is only one physical step forced on the player in the game when you start working for Missy and go through that quest line. The cross-dressing is kind of mandatory. Can't do it to others.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
v0.9.1 changelog?
It's still in progress.
Some things I'm working on:
Changing the fight --- Probably not going to be finalized with this release, I'm not loving how it plays out. I have to think on it some more
Added Pool - male and female lifeguard
Adding optional side quest: Work for land lord at the sperm bank (Will be allowed to move back into the house)
Adding more scenes with Lola and Eva
Retool the transformation system to include both body and mind - not all the mind tasks will be fully implemented, but I've annotated what isn't complete

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
It's still in progress.
Changing the fight --- Probably not going to be finalized with this release, I'm not loving how it plays out. I have to think on it some more
Adding optional side quest: Work for land lord at the sperm bank (Will be allowed to move back into the house)
Retool the transformation system to include both body and mind - not all the mind tasks will be fully implemented, but I've annotated what isn't complete
this game is getting more better thank you

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
It's still in progress.
is there any sort of cheat menu to increase sissy meter just to test things out?

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
is there any sort of cheat menu to increase sissy meter just to test things out?
Bit convoluted but somewhere earlier in the threat it was said that the save is a json (sort of) human readable. It is, just did a quick check. Need to look for
Code:
{"n":"sissy","t":
and then change the number behind the "t", set to "100" and sleep with enough hormone pills taken and you should advance.

Reactions: Tick.Tock

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Bit convoluted but somewhere earlier in the threat it was said that the save is a json (sort of) human readable. It is, just did a quick check. Need to look for
Code:
and then change the number behind the "t", set to "100" and sleep with enough hormone pills taken and you should advance.
Also because it's JavaScript you can totally change your attributes. The cl.c object is your body. Cock, chest, and legs run 0-5

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Code:
do you know a way to unlock the female clothes using this method?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Having played the most recent release, it´s a game with a lot of good content. It also seems to have gotten a lot better since its inception, which tbh always made me hesitant to try it because of the promo art

Having reached the current end, I suppose the only thing I would suggest was more repeatable ways of gaining sluttiness other than sucking off the cop and possibly decreasing the grind by letting you change more things with the cheats

I really like the optional changes as well; I fucking love playing a big dick futa and the scene where you impregnate the bimbo was superb and way too rare for these games. I was hoping you'd have one for the clown leader as well but alas.

Thinking back, the changes level system was odd; you get the first one by working out then the rest takes ages to reach, with it only starting when you got part way through the diner. Maybe having more and gradual changes or adding some inbetween changes (those mental ones you mention?) might alleviate that.

It isn't obvious whether clothing can't be purchased because of sissy levels or the perks; maybe that can be made clearer, possibly by organizing them by tier. There also doesn't seem to be any real difference between wearing different clothing right now.

Is there any chance to fuck men? I saw there was a counter for it and, honestly, didn't find any. It would be pretty hot if you could do the same you did to yourself to make a sissy (a sadly lacking thing in this genre) but that's asking for a lot of content so eh

I didn't like the dude fucking your mom but that's just me perhaps.

Last edited:
Reactions: charjkl and Ayal

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Sooo... got the box! Anything else to do after that right now? Does not seem like it. Even kicked Gertrude's butt... sparring at least.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i gotta say tho this game is going to be quite ambitious it seems, because it looks like you plan on an entire whoring system and more features like tattoos and piercings, i wonder if tanning would be a possibility aswell?

Also wonder if you are going to make unique scenes for the mc for sleeping and other scenes where they match their current body appearance instead of looking like a boy from the beginning of the game still.

Shamont

Aug 5, 2017
I am at day one sleeping and can not seem to continue....
it stuck on my character sleeping... anyone help?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I am at day one sleeping and can not seem to continue....
it stuck on my character sleeping... anyone help?
Basically what you have is a timeout error. You're the second person I know to have received that error. I really wish I could see what is throwing the error and I would do a quick fix.

Without seeing your computer I can only guess:
1. Browser issue. I recommend Firefox / Chrome
2. Corrupted download. It's possible with the billions of billions of bits moving some of those got corrupted. You would have to re-download the game to fix it.
3. You have selected an option that I haven't tested (My Bad). Without knowing what the error is with a memory dump I have no way to fix / step by step list of selections.
4. There's a lot of asynchronous operations in the background. If you have a slower computer it's possible that the time it takes to process the selection another function executed. The fix is either a fast computer, or timely clicks - ie don't rapid fire click the left mouse button or space bar
5. There's something about your setup. You have some kind of break point set in the code / modified an attribute in a save / timeout blocker addon / or something else specific with your browser. Try a different browser.
6. I haven't tested on mobile, but that may be an issue

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
Not sure why I (or anyone else) didn't notice this sooner.
When you train (either fitness, running or swimming) it says:
Your arms/legs are stonger

stonger -> stronger.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes