HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
Finished playing 0.8.1 :) great game and update

Few things
  1. the body width is not same in front view and back view (front view looks like super hot chick and back view like fatty milf)
  2. the highest level breasts looks ugly (the one before that is super)
  3. last 2 levels of butts are also not good looking
  4. when the penis is on minimum level, there is no way to cum. the bimbo says too small

Please keep the great work. Eagerly waiting for version 0.9

Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Finished playing 0.8.1 :) great game and update

Few things
  1. the body width is not same in front view and back view (front view looks like super hot chick and back view like fatty milf)
  2. the highest level breasts looks ugly (the one before that is super)
  3. last 2 levels of butts are also not good looking
  4. when the penis is on minimum level, there is no way to cum. the bimbo says too small

Please keep the great work. Eagerly waiting for version 0.9
1, 2, and 3: I know :rolleyes: My artist was having a problem drawing oversized breasts and butts so I tried to fix it. I'm going to give it another go but my drawing pad broke and I won't be able to afford one for a while. I'll also have to redo all the clothing so just to adjust those 3 things will take a few weeks.

4. Small dick losers don't deserve to cum from their penis :p

HopefulClouds

Aug 16, 2016
Anyone has a save around the start of chapter 2? I lost the cookies in my browser and I don't have my saves anymore...

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok fuck this stupid red room bullshit, i don't know how the creator ever thought that was a good decision, not only do you have to do all 3 challenges during the same day but if you fail once it all resets to add onto that one of the challenges is having to make a split second reaction 3 times in a row and like before if you fuck up just once it's all over and you have to redo it all.
how the fuck is this a thing?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
ok fuck this stupid red room bullshit, i don't know how the creator ever thought that was a good decision, not only do you have to do all 3 challenges during the same day but if you fail once it all resets to add onto that one of the challenges is having to make a split second reaction 3 times in a row and like before if you fuck up just once it's all over and you have to redo it all.
how the fuck is this a thing?
Mostly because I hate click through games where you just click through the next dialog and your trapped by the game author. I did it to break up the dialog monotony. Also because I wanted it to be an event or an achievement that you made it through the discipline stage. I wanted something you may not pass the first time, but generally by the third time you've made it through. Is there a particular challenge that is either too difficult or not sexy that I should look into making it easier or sexier?

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Mostly because I hate click through games where you just click through the next dialog and your trapped by the game author. I did it to break up the dialog monotony. Also because I wanted it to be an event or an achievement that you made it through the discipline stage. I wanted something you may not pass the first time, but generally by the third time you've made it through. Is there a particular challenge that is either too difficult or not sexy that I should look into making it easier or sexier?
the toe one and the electric rod are fine but it's the edging one that is complete bullshit. it's a split second thing that you have to do 3 times and just messing up once which is extremely easy will reset everything also maybe change it so that you don't have to do all 3 challenges the same day, let your progress be saved so if you finish 2 challenges and mess up the third when you come back you don't have to redo the first 2 challenges again.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
the toe one and the electric rod are fine but it's the edging one that is complete bullshit. it's a split second thing that you have to do 3 times and just messing up once which is extremely easy will reset everything also maybe change it so that you don't have to do all 3 challenges the same day, let your progress be saved so if you finish 2 challenges and mess up the third when you come back you don't have to redo the first 2 challenges again.
Try cumming before you go to the challenge. That will show the growth. I'll take a look at ways to make it a lot easier on the next release

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Just save prior to and do the edging one and if you fail reload the save, then do the other two.

I thought it was pretty easy

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
The protagonist rests not by sleeping but by a shower, is it correct? Why this game hasn't a sissification tag? Shrinking dick, growing breast, turning a slut... it seems sissification to me.

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
I like this game so far. This is what I would change:

- energy management
for what I could see it's not related with fitness, am I wrong? If you sleep over a bench, for example, because you cannot recover nothing, you have to go in a house or in the gym to take a shower, just to recover 25 energy points; thanks to let cheat about it. After about 50 days I've used whenever I went into the park;

- when you're wearing the blouse and the skirt, once you've done with Missy, you will thrown out on the street. Because of female dress, you have to return there, enter in the bathroom just to change your dress. Only after that you can go wherever you want;

- for a bit more interesting, the points card games could be changed by these:
when there's a couple of the same value, it multiplies x10
when there's a couple of the same colour, it multiplies x5
when there's a couple of consecutive cards, it multiplies x2
or such;

- once you've thrown out by the lander lady, that house remains inaccessible. It's a pity.

- After many... many days, you're used to dress female dresses, in the Missy office and at the dinner. And still you cannot buy any of the female articles in the mall... oh came on...

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I like this game so far. This is what I would change:

- energy management
for what I could see it's not related with fitness, am I wrong? If you sleep over a bench, for example, because you cannot recover nothing, you have to go in a house or in the gym to take a shower, just to recover 25 energy points; thanks to let cheat about it. After about 50 days I've used whenever I went into the park;

- when you're wearing the blouse and the skirt, once you've done with Missy, you will thrown out on the street. Because of female dress, you have to return there, enter in the bathroom just to change your dress. Only after that you can go wherever you want;

- for a bit more interesting, the points card games could be changed by these:
when there's a couple of the same value, it multiplies x10
when there's a couple of the same colour, it multiplies x5
when there's a couple of consecutive cards, it multiplies x2
or such;

- once you've thrown out by the lander lady, that house remains inaccessible. It's a pity.

- After many... many days, you're used to dress female dresses, in the Missy office and at the dinner. And still you cannot buy any of the female articles in the mall... oh came on...
Oh. I'll take a look, but you're only 1/3 of the way through the game. Go to the apartments in the middle map. Your friend Zoey will let you in. If you sleep in a bed you get 75% recovery

Also as you gain fitness your max energy rises. So when you recover 75% by sleeping you recover more points

Reactions: Aulo Vibenna

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
Oh. I'll take a look, but you're only 1/3 of the way through the game. Go to the apartments in the middle map. Your friend Zoey will let you in. If you sleep in a bed you get 75% recovery
Thanks for your fast answer. Yes, I did and I recover 75% when I sleep in her bed but I've still to take a shower. If I didn't, energy remains as I didn't sleep at all.

Just to let you know where I am, I finished the first investigation. Missy keeps using me as a table and I keep sleep over the bench to serve the policeman, as probably I need to rise up slut level which is 2 so far. Maybe higher level is need to go further? I'm trying to discovering it...

PS: fitness +21, punch +9, kick +9... just to say

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for your fast answer. Yes, I did and I recover 75% when I sleep in her bed but I've still to take a shower. If I didn't, energy remains as I didn't sleep at all.

Just to let you know where I am, I finished the first investigation. Missy keeps using me as a table and I keep sleep over the bench to serve the policeman, as probably I need to rise up slut level which is 2 so far. Maybe higher level is need to go further? I'm trying to discovering it...

PS: fitness +21, punch +9, kick +9... just to say
To progress you need to go see your friend Zoey. Sleeping in the bench doesn't refill your energy - uneasy sleep

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Yep, that I got it. Please, look here, maybe the pictures explain better than me.
Oh oh oh.... That's a display update bug. I'll fix that. I have a couple functions to change the value of an entry. The modify entry updates the graphs, the set entry is not updating. If you close the graph and reopen it, it should display the proper amount. I'll update the set entry function and fix that

Last edited:

Dolma Dollinger

Sep 17, 2020
Hello. about that red room: I am very bad at action games and therefore love strategy games. I hate it when a strategy game suddenly reverts to action game. After getting 250 Energy and Fitness 50 (and all body boosts) after much grinding I managed to pass the second challenge, but the third one is beyond me. It makes the game unplayable for me. Thanks for all the nice stuff up to the red room. I will retry at a later version

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
d challenge, but the third one is beyond me. It makes the game unplayable for me. Thanks for all the nice stuff up to the red room. I will retry at a later version
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going to add in a slow down (way down) option in the future. In the mean time if you go into the room and you're not horny the slider slows down considerably.

I recommend having sex with the bimbo, then go to the red room. Save the game before you talk to Missy. Then start with the third option first. Then do the second option, and finally do the first (toe nail game) last with easy mode. If you want a cheat if you hit f12, click console then enter:
sc.setstep("missy", 25);
then hit "enter" only type in the above line if you're at the red room of you may break the flow of the game.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes