HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I am not finding the key in the mother's room. I get the need for some RNG but does the chance have to be so freaking low? Holy hell. I have saved and reloaded and clicked on everything in blitz mode fashion 10 times and have yet to find them. I just want to make some freaking progress in the game
has the walkthroughs. I need to expand a bit on the most recent release. I'm not sure what RNG is?

Any chance for a compress or a Nopy? the file is getting big
There isn't "no" chance I've just been focusing on new content. I'm not entirely sure what the best way to shrink 3,600 images is

Is there a changelog for 8.1?

Nice update btw I'm going to go sub on patreon rn, btw is it possible to access the bimbo clothing rn im not sure how it calculates?
Not in this release. Now I'm working on the fight / CNC mechanic and put the stats in I'll make them accessible in the future releases. I didn't want to just give your character all the clothing right away and hadn't come up with a good way to show that your character didn't just dress like a boy one day then a total cum slut the next. I'm planning on adding the bimbo level up. As you get bimbo points more things will unlock to include slutty clothing. Also I appreciate your patronage! it really helps me afford more images and push the game forward

Mikauwu

Jan 14, 2020
Hi! I just wanted to know, by now can you interact with the cult in the forest or is not implemented yet?

Reiryuu

Dec 30, 2018
has the walkthroughs. I need to expand a bit on the most recent release. I'm not sure what RNG is?
RNG = Random Number Generation. I know where the key is supposed to be. But clicking in the closet over and over for days on end and not finding it is extremely annoying. The chance of finding it seems super low for something that is needed to actually progress the story of the game.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hi! I just wanted to know, by now can you interact with the cult in the forest or is not implemented yet?
Not implemented yet. They're part of the end game.

RNG = Random Number Generation. I know where the key is supposed to be. But clicking in the closet over and over for days on end and not finding it is extremely annoying. The chance of finding it seems super low for something that is needed to actually progress the story of the game.
Oh. The key is in the night stand next to the bed in a drawer. The closet / drawer is on my list of future updates that need to be reworked.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
hi
i did spot a interface bug:
at the equip/wardrobe panel if you open anything else you will loose the exit point at the left

Luke120

Jan 20, 2017
I don't know why, but the I'm stuck after getting kicked out by Zoey, Tiffany don't show after that, someone know what I can be doing wrong? I even tried to chat with her in the sex store but she didn't say anything.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
If you shave and or shower with the lip transformation it reverts back. Also wash face. This might be due to make-up or something. Not sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How can I go to the sewer. I found the entrence but i cant interact with it.
You have to finish the red room at mistress. After you move in with tif and candy must will open the red room. Pass all three then she'll give you the chance to soar with Gertrude then you go into the sewer

I don't know why, but the I'm stuck after getting kicked out by Zoey, Tiffany don't show after that, someone know what I can be doing wrong? I even tried to chat with her in the sex store but she didn't say anything.
If you're still stuck you can email your saved file and I'll take a look. fapforce5@gmail.com. To export your save file check out fapforce5.com

If you shave and or shower with the lip transformation it reverts back. Also wash face. This might be due to make-up or something. Not sure.
Oh my. I'll get that fixed. Thanks for letting me know

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes