HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How many times does your character change after a sissy bar is filled.
Also i am huge on bimbofication content will this have an option to bimbofy the protagonist?
is there a way to get this state?
Yes, the engine is there, but I am still working on the story.. You got to earn it as soon as I can add the content.

What is the recommended path for Naked Beaver Diner case ? Reveal the truth or Lie and save the waitresses ? I like to side waitresses, but does not want to cheat Missy.

I like to have a third option, where i can lie to Jeffery and tell the truth to Missy, and Missy appreciate for keeping 'sisterhood' (and she also keep it secret from Jeffery) and keep the good relationship with waitresses (and extra money during waitress job)
- walk through
I thought about that, and given the Missy character: a failed case is a failed case. Missy isn't one of the "Sisterhood" type characters that appreciates failing with good motivations... Also she's aware the girls are stealing it, that's why your there.. to catch them. If she believed in sisterhood she wouldn't have taken the case. If you tell her, she'll tell Jeffery and you'll fail with the girls and still fail with Missy. Also I feel like it's a total cop out, The point was to make you make a hard choice.

i can't too girly it says.
I think you found a bug, I've got it fixed with future updates. It only lets you buy it if you already have it. In the future you'll be able to buy it at a point during the story.

Thanks everyone for playing!!!

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Yes, the engine is there, but I am still working on the story.. You got to earn it as soon as I can add the content.

- walk through
I thought about that, and given the Missy character: a failed case is a failed case. Missy isn't one of the "Sisterhood" type characters that appreciates failing with good motivations... Also she's aware the girls are stealing it, that's why your there.. to catch them. If she believed in sisterhood she wouldn't have taken the case. If you tell her, she'll tell Jeffery and you'll fail with the girls and still fail with Missy. Also I feel like it's a total cop out, The point was to make you make a hard choice.

I think you found a bug, I've got it fixed with future updates. It only lets you buy it if you already have it. In the future you'll be able to buy it at a point during the story.

Thanks everyone for playing!!!
That what i am wondering alot of things say to girly, and i am at max transformation and all the storylines say they are completed.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
That what i am wondering alot of things say to girly, and i am at max transformation and all the storylines say they are completed.
If you've hit the "Chapter 2" splash screen you've hit the end of this release.. I'm adding in some girly stuff now with Tif and Candy, and more with Missy. Working on the red room and the makeup room now

Reactions: Agent Cooper

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I really like how the game is progressing I hope to see more of him Regarding the size of the hip and rear breasts, will they be logical or will they be more terminal desires? I would like the second c:

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Do you know how close this game is to being finished?
Chapter 1 of 3 is complete... so around 33%... best guess

I really like how the game is progressing I hope to see more of him Regarding the size of the hip and rear breasts, will they be logical or will they be more terminal desires? I would like the second c:
A cross between realistic and comedic. I may redo the largest breast size, I don't really love it. If I do change it, it will take a week to redo all the clothing that goes with the bigger breast size

I cannot change my clothes I'm in chapter 2 what do ?
Did you try the wardrobe? Because I use lists for everything I was worried about running that many loops to check if the saved item had boy's clothing so I just dropped them all. If I ever do this again I'm going to try to use a database

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Chapter 1 of 3 is complete... so around 33%... best guess

A cross between realistic and comedic. I may redo the largest breast size, I don't really love it. If I do change it, it will take a week to redo all the clothing that goes with the bigger breast size

Did you try the wardrobe? Because I use lists for everything I was worried about running that many loops to check if the saved item had boy's clothing so I just dropped them all. If I ever do this again I'm going to try to use a database
ok thanks for answering and in addition I loved the animations.
I look forward to the other update :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
map0.jpg

m2.jpg

help me im stuck, i cant go anyhwere but the forest, bimbos home, the gambling game, zoeys home and my home, every time i talk to land lord it says for me to get a job, i applied for every job but i cant go anywhere because every other place has a X marked on it
Click on the down arrow. Then click on Missy's detective agency. If you can't click go into your room, click the computer, apply for Missy's. If you've done all that and it still doesn't work you may have a corrupted file. You'll need to redownload and copy

More help at:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
im at the grocery store and i have been buying these femine pills for ages now, idk spent like 200€ on em, only once did something and now they dont do anything, is that end of the content or what?
Probably. If you've hit the chapter 2 splash screen you're at the end. The transformation only works if your hormone level is above 75% and your sissy bar is filled up all the way. I'm adding in more situations that will raise your sissy bar in future releases

JollyClaret

Feb 17, 2018
I got to day 50 and Zoey has yet to kick me out.

Stormy has appeared but no event where she says she needs more alone time. My story has sort of got stuck. Is there a specific trigger for this?

JollyClaret

Feb 17, 2018
i think you have to do the drinking game with the twins
Yes I got kicked out the house with the twins already. When you start living with Zoey though there's supposed to be a moment where you get kicked out again and unlock a further clothing route with Tiffany.
" After Zoey kicks you out Tiffany will find you in the morning and take you to the mall for a shopping trip! " from the character walkthrough.

Since I can't get kicked out by Zoey I can't unlock this route and thus can't get the Chapter 2 splash screen.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Yes I got kicked out the house with the twins already. When you start living with Zoey though there's supposed to be a moment where you get kicked out again and unlock a further clothing route with Tiffany.
" After Zoey kicks you out Tiffany will find you in the morning and take you to the mall for a shopping trip! " from the character walkthrough.

Since I can't get kicked out by Zoey I can't unlock this route and thus can't get the Chapter 2 splash screen.
If I remember right she said you have 3 days. Had it been 3 to 4 days since she's told you she's going to kick you out? If it's been many days you can email me your saved game so I can take a look. fapforce5@gmail.com

Reactions: JollyClaret

zuroencantador

Jul 2, 2020
Don t now how to continue story, I m liveing in the apartment now, and the days are always equal, i go to sperm bank and Land Lord sais " You're not pretty enough. Fix yourself up and come back. "

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes