HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Any changelog? Has the landlord story progressed (beyond getting kicked out)

1. Added the Bimbo side quests. In the future you'll see her pop up all over the place to do her thing (Like a surprise visit at the beach, swimming pool, locker room, club, etc..)

2. I'm finally adding back in the kitchen and living room in Landlord's house. Those that have been around since v2 may have noticed they disappeared, but I've finally been able to afford adding them back in.

3. Added the Landlord's boyfriend.

3a. Added 3 additional events with the Landlord

4. Added the front gym and back gym.

5. Reworked a few things with Missy. There were some points where I felt bored with the tasks, so I amped them up a bit

6. Poker with the boys. v7 will only have the poker game, but in time I'll add events based on how you transform.

7. Redid the save game. I modified to data structure so you will be able to reuse old saves going forward. I also added in an export / import save. So if you want to transfer your saves to a buddy or a different computer you now can.

8. Added in more than a dozen different clothing items. You'll need them going forward.

9. Re-added the mall scene

10. Adding in Tiffany's and Candy's apartment building. My next art request will include what I hope is a really good scene with 3 very dominate and playful characters.

11. At the end of v7 you'll be able to buy and wear conservative women's clothing (think summer dress)

12. Refined the anal stretching mechanic...

13. Updated the character UI a bit so it's more intuitive.

14. Added a new friend for Zoey.

15. Some art updates.... ummmm there's some other stuff, but it's probably minor

Reactions: DernKala

hathios

May 20, 2017
Is there a walkthrough with all potential ways to make progress?
At wich point is the game not getting any more progress?

Reactions: pasek

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
hrough with all potential ways to make progress?
I'm working on a quick down and dirty walkthrough, give me a week to set it all up and build the entire site.

v7 ends when you hit Chapter 2. There's a few things, but really the game stops there and starts to go into individual paths

hathios

May 20, 2017
Thank you.

The game starts to slow down as soon as you change eye color.
And if you choose a girly haircolor like pink or rainbow.

Last edited:

lordmeme020

Apr 1, 2019
Great game so far, Can't wait for more updates. The only problems i encountered with the game pal is the saving mechanic didn't work all the time and accessing the map was somewhat difficult at times, especially with some areas (like the convenience store) locking you out from reaching the map again causing you to reload a save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _FapForce5

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Hmmm... Hermaphrodity written in pink cursive, in the title of the game, Transformation as a tag, and no futa or trans tag...

Colour me confused... May actually have to play this just to find out.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The only problems i encountered with the game pal is the saving mechanic didn't work all the time and accessing the map was somewhat difficult at times, especially with some areas (like the convenience store) locking you out from reaching the map again causing you to reload a save
If you save it when you get stuck, then click the export button > next to the delete button in the save and email me the text [fapforce5@gmail.com] I would love to troubleshoot it. That shouldn't happen and I haven't been able to recreate it.

Hmmm... Hermaphrodity written in pink cursive, in the title of the game, Transformation as a tag, and no futa or trans tag...

Colour me confused... May actually have to play this just to find out.
Oooo I don't set the tags, but there's at least 2 futa / trans in this game. 1 is unknown to you so far, the other is you.

Is working for Missy the only way to start the tf?
Yes. Once you get through it you'll be in chapter 2 which is more wide open, but not yet built.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough with all potential ways to make progress?
It's a quick down and dirty. I'll improve it over time, but it should be enough to get through the main story line

Reactions: BPLydia

hathios

May 20, 2017
Perfect start with each girl you can interact with.
For the Cases for the Agency you should write down the path too.
For example the Case with Jeffery. The girls reaction after the case is closed. Either you betray their trust or not.

Reactions: _FapForce5

lordmeme020

Apr 1, 2019
If you save it when you get stuck, then click the export button > next to the delete button in the save and email me the text [fapforce5@gmail.com] I would love to troubleshoot it. That shouldn't happen and I haven't been able to recreate it.
I have yet to recreate it myself, but iirc it happened in the convenience store late at night while everything was closed in the early-ish game

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how do i advance? i kinda just in this loop of going to the mistress at the missy location doing filing or office room with no progression she told me to lose weight but running in the woods doesn't seem to be making my character slimmer unless it takes along long time, the landlord is at this event that seems to never end where you ask her for a handjob which ends with you squirting her, and the two other tenants just repeat the same butt message and foot fetish scene. This cult group tells me to go into the forest naked but i can only get dressed in the bathroom and cant leave there naked. so can someone give me any hints? i want to get to the tf stuff.

And whats the deal with the bimbo? i only seen her on 2 occasion at the woman bathroom and once at her house which since then it always says no one is home.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
how do i advance? i kinda just in this loop of going to the mistress at the missy location doing filing or office room with no progression she told me to lose weight but running in the woods doesn't seem to be making my character slimmer unless it takes along long time, the landlord is at this event that seems to never end where you ask her for a handjob which ends with you squirting her, and the two other tenants just repeat the same butt message and foot fetish scene. This cult group tells me to go into the forest naked but i can only get dressed in the bathroom and cant leave there naked. so can someone give me any hints? i want to get to the tf stuff.

And whats the deal with the bimbo? i only seen her on 2 occasion at the woman bathroom and once at her house which since then it always says no one is home.
To lose weight you need to buy gym clothes and go to the gym, after 3 or 4 times you'll become slim. you need to buy wine and go to the tenants room. you'll play spin the bottle. after that buy another wine and after a few days you will play truth or dare and triggers a major event.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
I had played v 0.5 and now i played v0.7. there are some side quests added and lots of clothing items buy not much for the story ... i still hope a hint system would be added. at this rate i think it would take years to have a significant amount of content :( really nice game though, love the art.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes