HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Worse, the description says that players will be able to control the transformation. It's pretty reasonable to assume that if you can control the transformation MC can become whatever the players want. Whether it be a hulking superman, a bimbofied sex goddess, or anything in between.
Yes, I'm still working the transformation part... I'm taking all the different inputs and trying to come up with a plan to be all things to all people. Unfortunately I'm a long game maker so every time you create an option you need to do double or triple to work in which people will only see one outcome for. The next step of the side quests is to make them all optional so if there's a particular side quest you find icky you don't have to do it to progress in the game. Unfortunately that means if I take 2 months to create a side quest a player doesn't like then they need to wait that time with no new content for them. But I'll do my best to be all things to all people

Game makers put every applicable tag they can on a game to get attention. I can't count the number of games I wouldn't have gotten the chance to enjoy if tags like NTR, watersports, and scat weren't optional content.
Oddly I don't control the listing or tags, or even if this gets updated, it just kinda does. I'm pretty sure I've touched on a large number of tags, but haven't really deep dived into any one of them yet.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
when I go to Missy, I tell her I got cicked out. Then she tells me to go to Tiffany. There I get the bag with female cothing. After that I can only continue when I go to Zoey, because nowhere else I can open the bag. Tiffany only says that she wants to dress me up. And at Missy's I need the female clothing. So ... I miss something?
Yes, visit your old friend Zoey. I modified a bit based on the input from my patrons to slow down the transformation a bit. After these side quests I'm going to add in the choice to sleep with Tif and Candy

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I'm cleaning the floors sorting out photos and a scene with a vibrator, but there 's nothing further , is this the end for now ?
Hmmm. I think you need to talk to the twins.. If you haven't played "spin the bottle" or "truth or dare" you need to meet the twins. Generally on the second floor after 5pm

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
2 Hours? Damn is your internet that bad?
+ that's two more hours for all of us to wait..
Hahaha it really is. I was afraid it was going to take all night. My work takes me to some remote places where the internet isn't great.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
is there a way to stay alpha male and fuck the landlady and room mates?
I can only get a footjob and massage the toher one, but she dont let me to take her panties off
I try to make each character unique with how you approach sex... You'll probably like the side quest I'm working right now. It's the bimbo next door, and she's horny. I'm going to do make her really easy to bang, and in a bunch of different scenarios

Reactions: riddo

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
But going to Zoey wont that stop you from going to live with Tiffany and Candy ?
I remember back when you first was able to go live with those two Tiff came to the park the first day
That won't stop you from going to live with Tif and Candy. Based on the input I received from my patrons it was progressing too fast. I'm going to put in the option to crash at either Zoeys or Tifs in the future, but I wanted to slow down the pace a bit to give it a more natural progression. Tif and Candy are going to be a bit wild when I get to it

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Did you nix the option to stay with Tiffany from that unofficial version? That was so much more fun than the ZZzZZZzz Missy content. The whole sequence where Tiffany dresses him up as a gag and all of his responses were a prime example of why your game was more fun than all the generic sissy stuff that the Missy content represents. The scenes are still greyed out on the phone (I think?) so I hope they'll be back as an alternate at some point.

I do like the new Hooters-esque content with the goofy Dolly Parton wig but yeah it would be nice to get to it by applying after hanging out with Tiffany to unlock feminine clothing first since you can apply to it.

Is the wood maze still empty? I keep going back there to see if you can encounter the cultists but I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time. Other than that I think I went through all the content if it ends after the Beaver investigation.
I didn't nix it, that will come next. I wanted a bit more progressing before I gave you, the player, full women's dress up. I'm currently working some side quests, but that will be put back in as part of the progression of the main story line. Mostly because I was planning on full out dirty dirty sex and I wanted to progress into it.

The wood maze is still empty. I was hoping the patrols would vote to progress it, but there wasn't enough support, so some time in the future I'll get it done.

Yes once the Beaver investigation is over that's the end of this release. Thanks for playing and your input!

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
That won't stop you from going to live with Tif and Candy. Based on the input I received from my patrons it was progressing too fast. I'm going to put in the option to crash at either Zoeys or Tifs in the future, but I wanted to slow down the pace a bit to give it a more natural progression. Tif and Candy are going to be a bit wild when I get to it
Odd i can only see/visit them at the peep/toy store

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I didn't nix it, that will come next. I wanted a bit more progressing before I gave you, the player, full women's dress up. I'm currently working some side quests, but that will be put back in as part of the progression of the main story line. Mostly because I was planning on full out dirty dirty sex and I wanted to progress into it.
That's good to hear, I really enjoyed that whole sequence.

I think if the story was as typical as it easily could be then they'd be entirely right about it being too quick but as it's written the main character is such a lovable goofball who seems down for most anything that I don't feel as though he'd object too strongly to the idea - outside of scenes with Missy that are done much more typically, anyway. Those clash with the rest of the content in that he suddenly feels like your standard spineless wallflower from any other game like this you could name. If it was one of the twins asking him to dress up for instance I feel as though he'd go along with it purely for kicks based on the way those interactions are.

There's also an uncertain feeling as to whether the game's content is supposed to be more sandboxy or follow a structured path and that can clash with how "fast" it feels like things progress. If you rush through the content you could probably get kicked out of the house within a week but you could also screw around at other jobs for weeks or not get kicked out at all. Just how freeform or scripted it's going to be and whether there'll be one or multiple ways to go about things in general is the first thing to nail down - after all before you can measure how quick the progression is you have to answer the question "progression towards what?". If there are multiple answers to that question (and if a player is allowed to decide when they've 'arrived') then there'll be different considerations to take into account.

The more on-rails it is the more focused it can be but more options for players to actually play around with will definitely make it more enjoyable to more people. You've just got to find your own mix.

Reactions: _FapForce5

Vlad912

Jul 23, 2018
Hmmm. I think you need to talk to the twins.. If you haven't played "spin the bottle" or "truth or dare" you need to meet the twins. Generally on the second floor after 5pm
I've done it before and I 've been kicked out of the house

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Make the game the way you want to make it. If you try to please everyone, you will very likely get burned out and depressed over the amount of energy put into this thing versus whatever it is that you get out of it. Then, you might just end up quitting because you have lost your enthusiasm, passion, or whatever it is that makes you want to create a game like yours.

Your game has a lot of potential, so I hope you can see it through to the end in a reasonable amount of time and not get bogged down by all the pitfalls that come with the industry which will ruin your dream.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I think if the story was as typical as it easily could be then they'd be entirely right about it being too quick but as it's written the main character is such a lovable goofball who seems down for most anything that I don't feel as though he'd object too strongly to the idea - outside of scenes with Missy that are done much more typically, anyway. Those clash with the rest of the content in that he suddenly feels like your standard spineless wallflower from any other game like this you could name. If it was one of the twins asking him to dress up for instance I feel as though he'd go along with it purely for kicks based on the way those interactions are.
Oh... It's odd I never really had a specific plan for how the character is.. oddly I made someone like myself

There's also an uncertain feeling as to whether the game's content is supposed to be more sandboxy or follow a structured path and that can clash with how "fast" it feels like things progress
Yes the main story line is fairly linear. I'm adding in the additional optional side quests to give more of an illusion of a sandbox. I think my biggest problem is that i want to create a true sandbox game, but I found I lack the time and resources to do it proper like. Thank you for your comments. They give me something to think about as I continue to build this game

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Your game has a lot of potential, so I hope you can see it through to the end in a reasonable amount of time and not get bogged down by all the pitfalls that come with the industry which will ruin your dream.
Thank you I hope the same.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
What's the correct path in the park?
There isn't one yet. That part is still in development. My plan is to have you encounter random people and cult members. You can choose to fight cult members or do sexual attacks. I'll add it at some point in the future

and after the beginning of life in Zoe's house , is there a plot or not ?
No,. You've reached the end of this release

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
When i can see fisting scene again..
I'm guessing you're talking about when you stick your own finger in your butt. If you get lube from "landlord's" closet you can look in your nightstand and click that. I have it stopping at 1 finger because that's going to lead into the next phase, butthole stretching so you can fit bigger plugs in. I'm currently building several plugs for you to wear, but they have different sizes that you have to stretch for - to come

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Bros, can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes