HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
This wasn't meant to be a full release, it was just a sneak peak on progress for the Patreon fans. There are some places that end abruptly and that's because I'm still working it. I'm not a game company, just some dude that thought it would be cool to make a game.
I'm such an idiot, I posted the link myself, forgot I did that..

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Could use some way to save the game to disk, so it can be loaded if the browser closes.
There is a save feature, it's in the cell phone. It saves to the browser (Like a cookie) I haven't had time to write an exportable save file yet... too busy with the game.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I'm uploading v5 tonight, it's got a small bug fix, so those following this game, you should see an update tomorrow. Hopefully it helps while you're stuck at home waiting out this virus

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
banner art looks good but the preview screens look awful
anyone got up to date screens?
Haven't taken any screenshots, but most of the game looks like the banner. There's some background characters you can't interact with, like when you go running at the park, that clearly have the old art style. But anyone you actually interact with is definitely higher quality than the previews.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The summary sounds like you have control on what is transformed: Anyone wanna spoil me on what changes are to choose from?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
The summary sounds like you have control on what is transformed: Anyone wanna spoil me on what changes are to choose from?
The transformation engine is working, but it's still early to do all the transformations. The game will give you boobs, bigger butt, and smaller weiner

jijoda

Nov 6, 2018
Hey,
how I get to go to Tiffany and Candy after cicked out? The only way to progress I find, is to go to Zoey.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes