HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I noticed that when starting a new game, the names page asks for your relationship to Lola and Eva, but whatever gets entered there becomes their relation to you. For example, entering "Brother" causes their room to be labelled "Brother's room"
Good point I changed the title for that input block. Thanks

Reactions: Reality Mode

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Because incest might be illegal in some countries. Therefore most games avoid incest like plague but allow user to install a special 'incest patch' or define relationship in-game - like this one. Or use euphemisms like 'guardian'.

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
Because incest might be illegal in some countries. Therefore most games avoid incest like plague but allow user to install a special 'incest patch' or define relationship in-game - like this one. Or use euphemisms like 'guardian'.
Or patreon bans incest games

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The sole reason I like this one over the hordes of identical and awful games like it is that the MC's reactions to everything are all "haha okay". It gives everything a much different spin.

Naimas

Nov 27, 2019
Although i v got the key to the girls room I cant seem to be able to steal the panties. I click on the humper, panties pop up, I click on them and all i get is ''Ewww gross... Lola's dirty panties. '' and the close button. after that panties dont show in my wardrobe or anywhere.

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
We're all eagerly awaiting a next update, me included. Fortunately FF5 posted about some progress, so to answer a few questions:

how can i have boobs and a big ass 7u7 View attachment 469751 View attachment 469753
Well FF5 mentioned the transformation part is being worked on now, so I hope we can expect to see it soon, dunno if your pics will be it it though..

Where do i have to get panties for Missy?
I guess the next question is your answer?

Although i v got the key to the girls room I cant seem to be able to steal the panties. I click on the humper, panties pop up, I click on them and all i get is ''Ewww gross... Lola's dirty panties. '' and the close button. after that panties dont show in my wardrobe or anywhere.
If I remember correctly you need to progress just a little more. Something to do with a key you need to obtain. (don't want to spoil)

EDIT: should have read your post better, you already have the key.. Maybe _FapForce5 can shed some light?

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
This wasn't meant to be a full release, it was just a sneak peak on progress for the Patreon fans. There are some places that end abruptly and that's because I'm still working it. I'm not a game company, just some dude that thought it would be cool to make a game.

Why you call mother as Land lord ? and outher games do this too?
It is totally due to Patreon's rules. That's why there's an input box so you can call her whatever you want.

After getting kicked out of the house, how do i shave?
You can't, that's coming in the next release. I was in the middle of redoing how the shower works and wanted to push out a quick update to the Patreon

Just checking, is there supposed to be nothing clickable in Tiffany's house?
That's correct. This release was meant to be a quick update for the Patreon and not a released version.

Isnt it funny how female domination almost always paired with feminization? It is like they inherently think that female is less than male. I wonder if they needed people to point it out.
I'm "They" and I don't think females are less than males, it's just my fetish fantasy for myself. Why is that my fantasy.. I don't know, but I know that it turns me on and I love it! This game isn't a statement about women.. or men, it's a just my personal fantasy that I thought would be neat to make into a game, nothing more.

how can i have boobs and a big ass 7u7
Next release... The transformation engine is in place, I need to add the part of the story that leads to that

Where do i have to get panties for Missy?
(I'm working on the wiki, I just never have time to do the game and the wiki)

how do you take lola's panties from her hamper

Reactions: DernKala and fanboi

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Oh and feel free to email me at fapforce5 [at] gmail [dot] com if you have questions or comments. I love hearing from people who enjoy this game!

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
We're all eagerly awaiting a next update, me included. Fortunately FF5 posted about some progress, so to answer a few questions:

Well FF5 mentioned the transformation part is being worked on now, so I hope we can expect to see it soon, dunno if your pics will be it it though..

I guess the next question is your answer?

If I remember correctly you need to progress just a little more. Something to do with a key you need to obtain. (don't want to spoil)

EDIT: should have read your post better, you already have the key.. Maybe _FapForce5 can shed some light?
Thanks for taking those questions! I didn't relealize it had been posted here, so I wasn't monitoring it.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes