HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I had the same issue. Suspect it is due to using old save, but haven't restarted yet.
OOOOhhhhhh yes, there's a lot of variables that changed between releases... a lot of stuff. I didn't even think to disallow old saves. Please start a new. I tried to keep the old data structure, but with the new stuff and the transformations I had to modify some of the older data structure.

Reactions: PPgirlies

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Did you nix the option to stay with Tiffany from that unofficial version? That was so much more fun than the ZZzZZZzz Missy content. The whole sequence where Tiffany dresses him up as a gag and all of his responses were a prime example of why your game was more fun than all the generic sissy stuff that the Missy content represents. The scenes are still greyed out on the phone (I think?) so I hope they'll be back as an alternate at some point.

I do like the new Hooters-esque content with the goofy Dolly Parton wig but yeah it would be nice to get to it by applying after hanging out with Tiffany to unlock feminine clothing first since you can apply to it.

Is the wood maze still empty? I keep going back there to see if you can encounter the cultists but I'm not sure if I'm wasting my time. Other than that I think I went through all the content if it ends after the Beaver investigation.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Could you guys please stop complaining about genres that are clearly tagged? Just go away and play something else or make a game on yourself!
These "avoidable"-questions are so annoying.
The descriptions and the tags don't make it clear that it isn't avoidable, so no, the questions won't stop until it is VERY clear in the OP/tags ("MC Forced Transformation", "MC Forced Sissification", etc.).
They really ought to update tags, because the amount of times I click on a game hoping for it to be about a normal MC that sissifies/transforms dudes, just to find out the MC is the sissy is just sad.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
You should be able to buy a razor... Do you have enough money? Have you talked to the guy at the grocery store? You have to select "Buy some shit dumbass'
the problem is even with razor you have no place to shave when your living in the park or change clothing outfits

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
You can go to Zoey's. The park is an option, but not the preferred option
But going to Zoey wont that stop you from going to live with Tiffany and Candy ?
I remember back when you first was able to go live with those two Tiff came to the park the first day

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
is there a way to stay alpha male and fuck the landlady and room mates?
I can only get a footjob and massage the toher one, but she dont let me to take her panties off

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
is there a way to stay alpha male and fuck the landlady and room mates?
I can only get a footjob and massage the toher one, but she dont let me to take her panties off
No. It may be planned for later, but for now that's the extent of the content until Missy orders you to steal a pair of used panties to wear. After that you can play a game of Truth or Dare with the sisters that ends abruptly and unpleasantly. The only content with the mother is her massaging your prostate at the sperm bank if you've buffed up enough (and haven't orgasmed for 3 days). Otherwise she just tells you that they don't accept sperm from college drop outs.

If you try to stay dominant are the female hormones ineffective? I ran out of other content so I started doing the PI quests. This eventually led to going under cover at the Naked Beaver diner and getting access to female hormone pills. But after more than 2 weeks in game taking pills daily I'm not seeing any change.

For the Transformation chapter and Final Chapter my goal is to give the player the option on how and what is transformed on their body.
The descriptions and the tags don't make it clear that it isn't avoidable, so no, the questions won't stop until it is VERY clear in the OP/tags ("MC Forced Transformation", "MC Forced Sissification", etc.).
They really ought to update tags, because the amount of times I click on a game hoping for it to be about a normal MC that sissifies/transforms dudes, just to find out the MC is the sissy is just sad.
Worse, the description says that players will be able to control the transformation. It's pretty reasonable to assume that if you can control the transformation MC can become whatever the players want. Whether it be a hulking superman, a bimbofied sex goddess, or anything in between.

If you want to avoid one of the tags: don't play.
Game makers put every applicable tag they can on a game to get attention. I can't count the number of games I wouldn't have gotten the chance to enjoy if tags like NTR, watersports, and scat weren't optional content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum and riddo

Vlad912

Jul 23, 2018
I'm cleaning the floors sorting out photos and a scene with a vibrator, but there 's nothing further , is this the end for now ?

jijoda

Nov 6, 2018
You should be able to go to Missy. There's a few events with her then you progress
when I go to Missy, I tell her I got cicked out. Then she tells me to go to Tiffany. There I get the bag with female cothing. After that I can only continue when I go to Zoey, because nowhere else I can open the bag. Tiffany only says that she wants to dress me up. And at Missy's I need the female clothing. So ... I miss something?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes