HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Bros, can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or normal image?
Tnx in advance
Mostly images. I do have around 8 small animations. Mostly 3 to 10 second clips. Still not a lot of full on sex. When I push the next update in a few weeks there will be more sex scenes

Reactions: 21dsd

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Mostly images. I do have around 8 small animations. Mostly 3 to 10 second clips. Still not a lot of full on sex. When I push the next update in a few weeks there will be more sex scenes
Brother,then I think u should add animated tag ..

dragenx

Jan 1, 2020
Got some question Alex's now got bigger tits and still taking the pills also doing the sissy training at Missy Dose anyone know went or if he will turn into a full female or is that in the works. I done the restaurant and finish it Got kick out of the house and living with Zoey House. What else can be done it the game still ?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Got some question Alex's now got bigger tits and still taking the pills also doing the sissy training at Missy Dose anyone know went or if he will turn into a full female or is that in the works. I done the restaurant and finish it Got kick out of the house and living with Zoey House. What else can be done it the game still ?
You've pretty much hit the end of this release. More to come

binpro322

Dec 4, 2019
im sorry, this problem Although i v got the key to the girls room I cant seem to be able to steal the panties. I click on the humper, panties pop up, I click on them and all i get is ''Ewww gross... Lola's dirty panties. '' and the close button. after that panties dont show in my wardrobe or anywhere. Your Url doesnt work how to fix

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
im sorry, this problem Although i v got the key to the girls room I cant seem to be able to steal the panties. I click on the humper, panties pop up, I click on them and all i get is ''Ewww gross... Lola's dirty panties. '' and the close button. after that panties dont show in my wardrobe or anywhere. Your Url doesnt work how to fix
You're not ready to steal the panties yet. You probably need to progress further with Missy. I'm not seeing the URL, where's the URL you're using for help?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How many times do you have to take the damn pills before something happens?
3 times, but it's your sissy action bar that needs to be filled. This release doesn't have a lot to fill your sissy action bar. Just giving the cop a bj and watching the hypno at missies. More to come in the future releases

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Heaps of potential! Loads of fun! You've done a FANTASTIC JOB so far! Your new art is phenomenal. Your artist is great.
Don't get lost in the wish lists. It's a tough thing not to do. I know it sounds illogical, when you have people clamouring for new material, but think about what you would like to do, consider what you've heard of late, put together a flow-chart, implement what you can, then use a null space for things, like you've done with v6. Content Coming. Somewhere along the line you absolutely MUST CUT IT OFF and finish it, or it will never get finished.

Thanks for the fun!
A Patreon Subcriber.

Reactions: _FapForce5

famedoro

Mar 29, 2020
ii've just notived that a 0.6 version (bimbo update) is available on author's patreon page since the mid of april... ( a mega file)

so if you are interested...

• Yay, new update!

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
will it not be uploaded here anymore ?
It was just a small release, only a few scenes with the Bimbo. I'm around 2-3 weeks from putting out v7; I just need to add the big event when you move into the new house.. It's a fairly large release with a bunch of changes. I wouldn't recommend going with v6. with v7 I reworked how saved games worked and the data structure so it won't be compatible with v6. The good news is that you can import and export saved games so you can share them with other people.

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
It was just a small release, only a few scenes with the Bimbo. I'm around 2-3 weeks from putting out v7; I just need to add the big event when you move into the new house.. It's a fairly large release with a bunch of changes. I wouldn't recommend going with v6. with v7 I reworked how saved games worked and the data structure so it won't be compatible with v6. The good news is that you can import and export saved games so you can share them with other people.
Thanks for replying, i'm looking forward to it. wish you luck

• Red Heart

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
I for ons LOVED the teaser pic you posted <3

• Red Heart

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
If anyone wants to play the update link below: It ends when you get to the Chapter 2 splash screen
#PulVK-CmuWecYcvbiXRr-uq--RhyXejX5bHnQD8YxiQ

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes