HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
i found a bug that after working at the diner (not a specific day) the wig stays and no matter how many times i change the hair color or the hair style it stays the same.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i found a bug that after working at the diner (not a specific day) the wig stays and no matter how many times i change the hair color or the hair style it stays the same.
i got to chapter 2 but i dont know what to do next?

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Not sure whats changed from an earlier build but im locked out of finding any panties for missys task the twins are either permanately in their room or its locked ,cant buy any from the mall and iirc moms room doesnt have any whatsoever just the lube.

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
In the sperm bank Landlord always says "You're not pretty enough. Fix yourself up and come back.". what should i do to proceed ? i have tried going gym and increase the level to 3

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
In the sperm bank Landlord always says "You're not pretty enough. Fix yourself up and come back.". what should i do to proceed ? i have tried going gym and increase the level to 3
Not really worth it right now. If you manage it you just get a note that it comes in the future.

Not sure if I triggered it right or was a bug, but after taking the hormone pills for quite some time, the character grew breasts, and then I got the message about future content.

I played one of the first releases long ago, must say the game has evolved nicely, also I like the art, and the a comical style of the story.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
On the Patreon I let people vote on which story line to do next. Right now the Tiffany / Candy story are winning so I'm working on that. If you want to the Landlord it will need to get voted in

Not really worth it right now. If you manage it you just get a note that it comes in the future.

Not sure if I triggered it right or was a bug, but after taking the hormone pills for quite some time, the character grew breasts, and then I got the message about future content.

I played one of the first releases long ago, must say the game has evolved nicely, also I like the art, and the a comical style of the story.
So the body changes go off 2 triggers. Your hormone level has to be above 70%. The second trigger is the sissy bar has to be full. Once both triggers are met then your body changes. I appreciate your comment. I'm always worried my writing is weak, but no one wanted to write my game for me.. so I had to do it myself.

What do now ?
No idea.. Maybe buy a pair of panties, shave your body and post some pictures for all of us to see.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
On the Patreon I let people vote on which story line to do next. Right now the Tiffany / Candy story are winning so I'm working on that. If you want to the Landlord it will need to get voted in

So the body changes go off 2 triggers. Your hormone level has to be above 70%. The second trigger is the sissy bar has to be full. Once both triggers are met then your body changes. I appreciate your comment. I'm always worried my writing is weak, but no one wanted to write my game for me.. so I had to do it myself.

No idea.. Maybe buy a pair of panties, shave your body and post some pictures for all of us to see.
Can you not apply more makeup after that scene with the girls is over?

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
Good game.

One reason why this game is not getting the attention/popularity it deserves is because of the name of the game. The name sounds like a translated Japanese game.

Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Good game.

One reason why this game is not getting the attention/popularity it deserves is because of the name of the game. The name sounds like a translated Japanese game.
Oh.. I was going more for a Hardy Boys thing.. oh well :/

I am trying increasing the sissyLevel higher and higher. After level-8 or 9 the breasts starts looking ugly. may be limit the breast size at some max

At some point in the near future I'm going to give you the option to reduce your breast size and lock it. I need to build that in.

Thanks for playing!

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Oh.. I was going more for a Hardy Boys thing.. oh well :/

At some point in the near future I'm going to give you the option to reduce your breast size and lock it. I need to build that in.

Thanks for playing!
How many times does your character change after a sissy bar is filled.

Also i am huge on bimbofication content will this have an option to bimbofy the protagonist?

Last edited:

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
How do you get the lube? I know you cant get it after you get kicked out if you didn't get it from the landlords room... just wondering where to look

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
How do you get the lube? I know you cant get it after you get kicked out if you didn't get it from the landlords room... just wondering where to look
You can buy in the convenience store next to candy/tiffany apartment

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
What is the recommended path for Naked Beaver Diner case ? Reveal the truth or Lie and save the waitresses ? I like to side waitresses, but does not want to cheat Missy.

I like to have a third option, where i can lie to Jeffery and tell the truth to Missy, and Missy appreciate for keeping 'sisterhood' (and she also keep it secret from Jeffery) and keep the good relationship with waitresses (and extra money during waitress job)

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes