HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Don t now how to continue story, I m liveing in the apartment now, and the days are always equal, i go to sperm bank and Land Lord sais " You're not pretty enough. Fix yourself up and come back. "
You're at the end of this release. It's ends at the chapter 2 splash screen

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
You can buy in the convenience store next to candy/tiffany apartment
You can steal it from the land lord's closet. Usually, it's in the bins, but not always. Once you start clcking, there's a timer, so if you spend too much time, you're getting a spanking. Once you have it, you should be able to buy it at the grocery/Spanky's, a block north and a bit east of home.

Reactions: _FapForce5

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
its scene from v04, hmm.., so where this scene will show again,i love it
Oh lol. That was the original, but some thought their story progressed too fast so I dialed it back. I really don't know when it'll go back in. Their next scene is a bit more embarrassed naked girl. Really if the patrons keep voting for those two I'll put it back in. So far they haven't gotten enough votes to work on their story line. Great find!

Reactions: renarai and BPLydia

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
how do you unlock the lube? it still says too girly even though I've done all the content and gone through several transformations. the cop BJ is the only repeatable sissy event I'm able to do.

Last edited:

SM95

Nov 22, 2019
how do you unlock the lube? it still says too girly event though I've done all the content and gone through several transformations. the cop BJ is the only repeatable sissy event I'm able to do.
I had the same issue unfortunately the only thing you can do seems to be getting it from one of the bins in the landlords closet... if you havent gotten it before getting kicked out then you need to restart... its what i had to do sadly...

Reactions: jaydillah

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
I had the same issue unfortunately the only thing you can do seems to be getting it from one of the bins in the landlords closet... if you havent gotten it before getting kicked out then you need to restart... its what i had to do sadly...
ah, so you're meant to unlock it by finding it in the closet? that's helpful. I just edited the save text string from where it says:

{"name":"lube","entry":false,"count":0,"n":false}

to

{"name":"lube","entry":true,"count":1,"n":false}

seems to have done the trick.

Reactions: SM95

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
ah, so you're meant to unlock it by finding it in the closet? that's helpful. I just edited the save text string from where it says:

{"name":"lube","entry":false,"count":0,"n":false}

to

{"name":"lube","entry":true,"count":1,"n":false}

seems to have done the trick.
Yeah, that's be best way. I fixed how it will work in the next release

Reactions: D35x and jaydillah

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Since update is almost ready, how long do we have to wait between patreon and public release?
Thank you for your question. I don't have a hard date, typically a week or so. The great thing about Patreon is that I can put something that may have a bug or two cause I'm going for speed and I put out at least a few WIP Releases. With a public release it really has to been gone through with a fine tooth comb 'cause the more casual fan isn't going to download fix 1, fix fix 2, etc... I'm hoping for this weekend or early next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elianier

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Also I've started a walkthough at - this release ends when you get the red box from the sewer

Reactions: dmi72445

Reiryuu

Dec 30, 2018
I am not finding the key in the mother's room. I get the need for some RNG but does the chance have to be so freaking low? Holy hell. I have saved and reloaded and clicked on everything in blitz mode fashion 10 times and have yet to find them. I just want to make some freaking progress in the game

Reactions: _FapForce5
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes