HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How do you get kicked out? I've read about doing the back/feet rub after getting the panties, but I've done that already and I get a 'End of content' message from both Lola & Eva
Yes, you've reached the end of this version. Don't worry true beleiver, there's more to come in then next exciting episode!

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
These options aren’t available to iOS users.
No, it's right from the start of the game. Basically you can't do anything if you can't put on clothes so pretty short game :)
I think that's the issue. I haven't tested it in mobile or Safari. I'm too poor to afford a Mac to test, and I didn't think anyone would use mobile since the game is so large. For mobile I'll have to check if the viewport tag can fix it or it will take a pretty major rewrite. For Safari I don't really have a solution to test and fix, I would recommend using Chrome for Mac since it's unlikely I'll be able to afford one in the near future.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Too bad, I was hoping to see more progress with this new release.
Me too dude, me too. Once I get a good baseline of background and character images you'll see the speed pick up. The only problem is that it's a lot of images to get that baseline

bonzz

Mar 17, 2018
The only problem is that it's a lot of images to get that baseline
I get it. I've only seen the difference between v0.2 & v0.3 and it does show.

Tell you what, I'll sign up for your patreon for a fiver. First game I support, probably only one for now.

EDIT: by the way, you should really ask the OP to add some pictures of the last version in the first post, the pics there do not show what this game has now.
+ask mods for a dev tag on your account!

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdDao and fanboi

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for being a fan! If you shoot me an email or PM I'll send you future links before they're public

The new v0.3 link is:
Thank you for the link.
And congrats for your game.
I don't like femdom/sissys/futa games but this one has the potential to be a femdom/sissy "parody".

Suggestion: make the MC less submissive and more rebel/curious/horny/naive -> lead him to get in trouble as a "reward" of his curiosity, rebelness, naivity instead of being a submissive "yes mistress" caracter.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do you progress with Tina? And is there any content after Alex reports to Missy wearing (soiled) panties?

PS - it'd be nice if we could wash the damned panties or buy clean ones.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How do you progress with Tina? And is there any content after Alex reports to Missy wearing (soiled) panties?

PS - it'd be nice if we could wash the damned panties or buy clean ones.
There isn't much to Tina yet. To progress with her, when you pick up your check
1. "flirt with Tina"
2. Tell a joke (1st choice) - you can do the say something dirty (3rd choice after you've advanced with her a few times)
3. repeat - She'll start letting you catch her masturbating in the office after you've done it a number of times.
4. End of current Tina line
5. I'm planning on adding more. When I add the night club you can meet up with Tina and take things further - provided you still look manly

After the panties the Missy line ends for this version. I'm going to start working on the part in this release and the next release

Reactions: AWolfe

PrebenJensen

Jun 14, 2017
I think that's the issue. I haven't tested it in mobile or Safari. I'm too poor to afford a Mac to test, and I didn't think anyone would use mobile since the game is so large. For mobile I'll have to check if the viewport tag can fix it or it will take a pretty major rewrite. For Safari I don't really have a solution to test and fix, I would recommend using Chrome for Mac since it's unlikely I'll be able to afford one in the near future.
Everything is working with the newest build, now I just can't wait for new content! I feel I've seen most already, although Jada's storyline was a great addition. Thanks for making a great game for a niche fan base!

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
who to find a pantie in in the game after the women in the détective agence tell us to find one help please

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
who to find a pantie in in the game after the women in the détective agence tell us to find one help please
You have to talk to the land lord in the morning a few times till you get her room key. In her room you'll find a key for Lola and Eva's room (in the night stand) When Lola and Eva aren't in their room unlock the door and look in the dirty clothes hamper - steal panties

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
You have to talk to the land lord in the morning a few times till you get her room key. In her room you'll find a key for Lola and Eva's room (in the night stand) When Lola and Eva aren't in their room unlock the door and look in the dirty clothes hamper - steal panties
thank you

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
do somebody have 0.4 version? i am very fan of it.
Sure it's I'm doing some rework of the story so I'm not planning on doing a public release until I work out the bugs. The actual release will have a bit different story line. I think I progressed a bit too quickly so I'm going to add in a Zoey story line with a mystery to solve before progressing to the mall scene with Tiffany

Reactions: fanboi

princesspitches

Oct 14, 2019
Sure it's I'm doing some rework of the story so I'm not planning on doing a public release until I work out the bugs. The actual release will have a bit different story line. I think I progressed a bit too quickly so I'm going to add in a Zoey story line with a mystery to solve before progressing to the mall scene with Tiffany
aww, thanks to you so much. You are awesome!

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I noticed that when starting a new game, the names page asks for your relationship to Lola and Eva, but whatever gets entered there becomes their relation to you. For example, entering "Brother" causes their room to be labelled "Brother's room"

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes