HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Dolma Dollinger

Sep 17, 2020
it replies undefined. I only can use that. Shrunk my penis too far to be interesting to the bimbo (in an attempt to escape challenge #2)

Last edited:

Dolma Dollinger

Sep 17, 2020
Ok I am still lost. I am at the place of the screenshot I posted. I set step to 25. I talk to Missy. Then I get the 3 games menu and nothing happened. And then I fail

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Can the MC be a dominant dickgirl or is it like other games were they get to be everyones bitch?
It depends. The main story line is a femdom line (submissive). What can I say, it's what i wanted to make. There are few parts where you can choose to be dominate. I'm currently reworking the combat system where you choose how you approach the fight. You can be the dominate or submissive one. Or you can do just a regular fight.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I'm not strong enough to play this. This is too brutal.
View attachment 857511
Oh lol. I need to bring back the brutality of the land lord. - This is all old art, everything's been completely redone
Does the male prrotagonist always turn into a girl or can he stay a dude?
No. You choose your transformations. Some side quests may be locked out due to NPC preference. I'm also planning on letting you move forward and backward in the transformation.
Changelog?

WinterDragon

Mar 27, 2017
Got a savegame for start of chapter 2 for people like me who played that far, but managed to wipe their saves while waiting.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes