HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I'm really liking this but, even with the character walkthrough, I'm not really sure what I'm doing or when I do know, why, I'm doing it!!
Is there anything more helpful out there?

But one question - How do I get to go out naked to meet the cult in the woods?

Also, I cannot click on chest after sleeping as the chest seems to have a broken link!
There is also a broken link in the Boys locker room at the pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaliner

Mr_Whirl

Aug 15, 2020
Is the land lord suppose to be naked in the leaving room the first day , and also everything in my map is unlocked .
I am playing this game for the first time .

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I'm really liking this but, even with the character walkthrough, I'm not really sure what I'm doing or when I do know, why, I'm doing it!!
Is there anything more helpful out there?
In all honesty it's partially linear, partially sandbox. It's still really early in the linear game. As I add more content hopefully the purpose becomes more obvious. I also wanted to have the story be more of a discovery > the beginning plays open, but as the game progresses it becomes more apparent.

But one question - How do I get to go out naked to meet the cult in the woods?
That hasn't been added yet.

Also, I cannot click on chest after sleeping as the chest seems to have a broken link!
There is also a broken link in the Boys locker room at the pool.
I'm assuming you can't get to the pool. I'll add a note that you can only go to the pool when you're wearing a swim suit.

Is the land lord suppose to be naked in the leaving room the first day , and also everything in my map is unlocked .
I am playing this game for the first time .
Yea, may things are supposed to be unlocked, but not everything. You should have the option too see her in her nighty. She doesn't like wearing panties. If the pink house is unlocked then you may have a corrupted download.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I'm assuming you can't get to the pool. I'll add a note that you can only go to the pool when you're wearing a swim suit.
I can get to the pool but there is a rectangular box, in the boys lockers, with a broken pic icon inside. Same when I wake up and it says I can click on the chest - a broken pic icon inside the box I'm meant to click on.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I can get to the pool but there is a rectangular box, in the boys lockers, with a broken pic icon inside. Same when I wake up and it says I can click on the chest - a broken pic icon inside the box I'm meant to click on.
Oh ok.. Thank you. Those are works in progress.

Reactions: Ayal

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
If you wear swimsuit before you go to the pool you can swim there. There is also a lifeguard but there is no content with him.

Reactions: _FapForce5

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a way for the MC to turn shemale but not reduce the size of his dick?

I kinda dont like the missy path after the naked beaver story and I want to stop continuing. Can I still progress the story?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a way for the MC to turn shemale but not reduce the size of his dick?

I kinda dont like the missy path after the naked beaver story and I want to stop continuing. Can I still progress the story?
Right now I'm working on side quests. So after the red room there's just going to be a bunch of side quests

whitesilv

Apr 3, 2020
I want to say that this game is absolutely my favourite game! I love to dress like a woman when I play with it! already started chapter two!

• Love
Reactions: _FapForce5

keksx4

Dec 2, 2018
How to get a bj from twins before you kicked out?
I remember it was in earlier versions.
And would there be more action with twins?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
How to get a bj from twins before you kicked out?
I remember it was in earlier versions.
And would there be more action with twins?
Oh yeah. I did have that in an earlier version. After suggestions from my patrons I rolled back how far you go with them for a more natural progression. Honestly I was going to have eva with her arm elbow deep in Lola, but I changed it to a more innocent affair. I am adding some more scenes with them for this next version, but they are a sure growth pair

creativename77

Aug 3, 2019
Hello, dumb question I cannot find an answer to on discord or here: How do I even the closet in the very beginning? First thing the game has you do. Cannot find an exit.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes