HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
am trying to use the razor, but i have no idea how to do that, can someone help?
the help in the phone is not really helpful either, the mechanics are a bit difficult to understand
1. buy the razors. In the shower click the "shave" option

FF5, I love the new update, the only problem I have is with the cheat menu. The buttons go past the back buttons on the phone, so I get stuck in the cheat menu. Maybe you can add a back arrow in one of the corners of the game screen.
Let me add some resizing for your screen

Faridak

Mar 21, 2018
I can't come out of school and go to Tiffany for make up unless I cancel and come out and this is like nothing happened.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know in what order the events should be played out in? I managed to get to crossdressing without getting kicked out of my house, and the mom and sisters accepted me as a girl? but I can't continue playing on because I can't go to Tiffany's apartment :s which made me softlock

Started a new save where i first got kicked out of home, then went to Zoey, but no matter what I do, zoey doesn't seem to want to kick me out so that I can finally go to Tiffany's apartment, anyone knows what requirements need to be met for me to get kicked out again?

Would also really appreciate a quick summary on how the storyline progresses, is it : kicked out of home > kicked out from zoey > apartment > then once you reach the tiffany's apartment you start with the diner quest? does fighting come before or after diner?

It's quite helpful that there is a walkthrough at the fapforce website, but there are no "main character" walkthrough, but rather individual characters walkthrough, so just looking at those diferent walkthroughs it felt like I had to somehow puzzle the story together so that the game doesn't end up in a weird softlock like my first playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50

gliderh

Jul 30, 2017
I am getting the same sleep bug like some of the others , ive redownload it like 8 times from diffrent browers and used different un-zip programs, i think i am just going to have to give up on it.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I am getting the same sleep bug like some of the others , ive redownload it like 8 times from diffrent browers and used different un-zip programs, i think i am just going to have to give up on it.
What browser are you using. Also are you doing desktop or mobile?

gliderh

Jul 30, 2017
What browser are you using. Also are you doing desktop or mobile?
desktop and i have tried chrome, edge, internet explorer, and firefox

i don't know why but i just got it to work by trying the one that i download from chrome, that wouldn't work with chrome or firefox. but did a fresh install with opera and it worked perfectly and tested it with a fresh install of chromium. then did a clear cookies and data on firefox and it worked, so i think it has something to do with cache or cookies?

hope that helps you or people with the same issue. tho i think its kind of funny cause now i have to go to bed for work so i'll play it tomorrow i guess lol

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
desktop and i have tried chrome, edge, internet explorer, and firefox

i don't know why but i just got it to work by trying the one that i download from chrome, that wouldn't work with chrome or firefox. but did a fresh install with opera and it worked perfectly and tested it with a fresh install of chromium. then did a clear cookies and data on firefox and it worked, so i think it has something to do with cache or cookies?

hope that helps you or people with the same issue. tho i think its kind of funny cause now i have to go to bed for work so i'll play it tomorrow i guess lol
Thank you for checking all those... I haven't been able to replicate the issue

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone know in what order the events should be played out in? I managed to get to crossdressing without getting kicked out of my house, and the mom and sisters accepted me as a girl? but I can't continue playing on because I can't go to Tiffany's apartment :s which made me softlock

Started a new save where i first got kicked out of home, then went to Zoey, but no matter what I do, zoey doesn't seem to want to kick me out so that I can finally go to Tiffany's apartment, anyone knows what requirements need to be met for me to get kicked out again?

Would also really appreciate a quick summary on how the storyline progresses, is it : kicked out of home > kicked out from zoey > apartment > then once you reach the tiffany's apartment you start with the diner quest? does fighting come before or after diner?

It's quite helpful that there is a walkthrough at the fapforce website, but there are no "main character" walkthrough, but rather individual characters walkthrough, so just looking at those diferent walkthroughs it felt like I had to somehow puzzle the story together so that the game doesn't end up in a weird softlock like my first playthrough.
I'm not really sure; There have clearly been some fairly significant game flow changes in recent releases;
It appears there are two distinct paths developing now
A masculine path (avoid Missy's sissy school)​
A feminine path (commit to Missy's sissy school)​
You can start out on the masculine path then switch to feminine at any point but can't go the other way

Going on the feminine path is definitely a deliberate decision taken by the MC - there doesn't appear to be a path where the MC simply drifts along and is primarily emcouraged/coerced by others

Most events on the feminine path now seem to be triggered via classes in sissy school

In the most recent release I believe the following are true (in an attempt to answer to your specific queries)
A) Getting kicked out of Zoey's apartment
I don't think this happens any more (certainly not necessary to progress)
B) Also: working at the deposit bank to rekindle relationship with landlady
Convince doctor in homeless camp (chat twice) to donate sperm; So the working at the bank seems to have disappeared (shame)
C) Triggering access to Tiffany's apartment
One of the classes in sissy school triggers the shopping trip with Tiffany
D) Triggering Diner quest
One of the classes in sissy school triggers this
E) Triggering Clown Gang quest (fighting)
One of the classes in sissy school triggers this

I'm not sure of the reaons behind these changes but I think:
maybe to introduce a masculine path​
maybe to give player closer control over feminine path​
maybe to allow a more sandbox style approach to the plot​

• Red Heart
Reactions: aliceee

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, just started playing this game.

1st attempt - found the wardrobe a bit confusing . . . was told to dress the "MC", problem is more than half the clothing there are female :oops: !
I thought this was supposed to be a 'slow' transformation, but at Day 1, he already has female clothing in his wardrobe :confused:.
Only found a male shirt and pants. The underwear were girls panties, and there were high-heels, no male shoes.
So, I quit the game, uninstalled it ,and went back to site, and re-downloaded it , thinking maybe it was a corrupted copy.

2nd attempt - Well, thought this was a corrupted copy too, same clothing in the wardrobe.
Re-read, the wardrobe instructions, it said "click on the "boxers", right of the flesh colored icon" . . . emm, there were no "boxers", there, just girls "white panties, with a little-pink-bow" . . . so he went "commando" :rolleyes: (no undies, is better than 'girls undies' :sneaky:, from a totally-Male perspective). But, the game said, he still needed "Shoes". There were no male shoes in the wardrobe that I could see . . . . not in plain sight, as it turned out to be . . . they were 'hidden' under the image of the high-heels o_O ! One can only guess Why. Why, hide male clothing under, female clothing icons, in a totally Males wardrobe ?
(PS - Yes, found the Male undies, under the Girls Panties Icon ! Oh, and they were "briefs", not "boxers" as stated, in the failed "instructions", as in, could have been better explained, as in; the "female clothing icons", were representing the clothing category, rather then the actual clothing items. Hmmm ;).

Now with that "hurdle" done, on to the next;

Selecting a Job:
1 - Missy's Private Investigations
2 - Burly Construction
3 - Naked Beaver Diner

Went for the "Burly Construction" first, clicked it , message was to report to the interview, on site, in the trailer.
Took me a bit to find it on the Map, as it wasn't "Labeled" as such, or at all ! ( A map with-out notions of any sort, in pretty much 'useless' ) Even the "unlocked" locations, were not labeled as to what they were, (including the MC's own house) !
Once there, the "trailer" was not clickable at all . . . Dead End, as in; no further information/instructions were forth-coming, as what to do next ( as in, come back at a certain time , etc)

3rd attempt - this time the "dressing the MC" was a tad easier.
Picked "Missy's Private Investigations", read & re-read instructions, proceeded to Town/City Hall, got the License, and proceeded to Missy's, only to find it mysteriously closed ( the information on the website, didn't list any required time slot).
Again, no instructions/information further, ( as in; try an earlier time spot, etc., another 'dead end' ).

EDIT: Tried again, early morning . . . all's good, got the interview done , now proceeding .
Met Chole alone, at Dance Club, (even though she was with Zoey, on a date) but still haven't found where she lives. :(
Also, met the Bimbo, at the Park, she gave MC an open invitation, but her house hasn't 'unlocked' as of yet :oops:. Is that waiting for next up-date ?

EDIT 2; = Sorry, there were 2 houses that 'could' be considered as "pink-houses", I thought it was the house that 'looked' more pinkish, instead of a 'White house' with a pink ROOF, as they both had pink roofs :sneaky:.

Now, earlier, before he left his room, the MC remembered he had to stop at Zoey's house . ( though, again, there's no label on any house on the map, to indicate Zoey's house :oops: ).

So, I'm trying to go to Zoey's house . . . but I need some help to find it ?
(so I can try to proceed Zoey's 'story' :unsure:)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just curious - in this latest version, is there any chance to F**k your Land'Lady', while she is 'resting', after a 'hard' day's work ?

Also, what is the possible 'planned', extent of the MC's relationship with the cute & adorable, Red-headed, Green-Eyed, Twins :love: ?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Just curious - in this latest version, is there any chance to F**k your Land'Lady', while she is 'resting', after a 'hard' day's work ?

Also, what is the possible 'planned', extent of the MC's relationship with the cute & adorable, Red-headed, Green-Eyed, Twins :love: ?
Current release you can't fuck the land lady.

Planned extent of the relationship > on the masculine path 4-some in the living room with both girls and the land lady

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Current release you can't fuck the land lady.

Planned extent of the relationship > on the masculine path 4-some in the living room with both girls and the land lady
Okay, thanks for your reply ! ;)

1 - As far as the Twins, yeah F**king them would be nice/Great, but the question was more about a 'romantic' relationship, (besides a sexual one), with one (like Lola), or both, (harem anyone ?) ?

(as with some, 'romantically/sexually', close twin sisters, relationships are hard to split up, with-out resentment, by the one, not in the 'new' relationship, for the person, who took their sister away!)

As 'mean' as Eva puts it out there, she may respond to some, 'kindness & Love' from the MC, so having both sisters, in a 'romantic' relationship, could prove to be very exciting, :sneaky::p ..... & exhausting :rolleyes:, (in a Good way) !

2 - Also, I'm still looking, for Zoey's house ?
There's one house/apartment(?), that looks like it's one large house split into 3 small residences . It has 3 'doorways', of which the middle one you can approach, but the occupant, never seems to be home, and the MC mentions, that 'she', (not who by name), must be at the "Freak Bar".

So, I have 'clues', about a person, (who could be Zoey), who lives there, and works(?), at a place I can't find on the Map, cause, Not every thing is labeled :oops:, or shown by a 'hover-over', aka "Tool-Tip" mechanism .

3 - I came to the game, with the plan, to go the 'full-Fem' path . . . . BUT, with how 'sweet' the twins are turning out to be, and not sure how/if they'd be into 'Alex' as a female, to make it an all-girl 3-some, I just might go , 'she-male', (cause Futa doesn't seem to be in this game's plan, which I'd prefer, over she-male), and on a later play-through, try the Full Female path. :unsure:
Guess we will see :whistle:.

tontoman

May 4, 2017

2 - Also, I'm still looking, for Zoey's house ?
There's one house/apartment(?), that looks like it's one large house split into 3 small residences . It has 3 'doorways', of which the middle one you can approach, but the occupant, never seems to be home, and the MC mentions, that 'she', (not who by name), must be at the "Freak Bar".

So, I have 'clues', about a person, (who could be Zoey), who lives there, and works(?), at a place I can't find on the Map, cause, Not every thing is labeled :oops:, or shown by a 'hover-over', aka "Tool-Tip" mechanism .
Did you load someones save, or use an old save you've forgotten about? Yes that house is Zoeys, and you can visit it day one in a new game to play old games with her.
But after going through her plot, there comes a point where you have to meet her at the Freak Bar. Bottom of the map, looks like an empty building (iirc has a sign with an 'F' on it in the window) except at night when it has a huge bouncer dressed in drag. But you can only get in while wearing women's clothing. So if you can't yet, you can't see Zoey anymore until you do.

Reactions: milk evropske

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Did you load someones save, or use an old save you've forgotten about? Yes that house is Zoeys, and you can visit it day one in a new game to play old games with her.
But after going through her plot, there comes a point where you have to meet her at the Freak Bar. Bottom of the map, looks like an empty building (iirc has a sign with an 'F' on it in the window) except at night when it has a huge bouncer dressed in drag. But you can only get in while wearing women's clothing. So if you can't yet, you can't see Zoey anymore until you do.
Actually have never played this game before, this is a First time play-through, so NO to your initial comment, and thus, I wouldn't know that was her house, or I wouldn't be asking, now would I ? :oops:

I've be looking for it, and thus HER, since Day 1, and if the MAP, had 'labels' on the places that the Character would/should know, than so would the Player :cautious: ! Have yet to meet Her, and it's well past Day 1 !

Please be a bit more considerate, for someone, who hasn't played this game before, like others had, since it's introduction on the forum, and wouldn't be familiar with what some one else, who did, knows.
Thank You.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Actually have never played this game before, this is a First time play-through, so NO to your initial comment, and thus, I wouldn't know that was her house, or I wouldn't be asking, now would I ? :oops:

I've be looking for it, and thus HER, since Day 1, and if the MAP, had 'labels' on the places that the Character would/should know, than so would the Player :cautious: ! Have yet to meet Her, and it's well past Day 1 !

Please be a bit more considerate, for someone, who hasn't played this game before, like others had, since it's introduction on the forum, and wouldn't be familiar with what some one else, who did, knows.
Thank You.
WTF, where did that come from? I was just answering your questions, no idea where you got the aggression from.

I was making the point that on day one starting the game you can go to her house. I just tried it myself and works fine so can't say why you have a problem if it doesn't.
And I also commented that you do have the correct house, the one you were talking about. I was just answering the question you were asking.

The only time I DO see the house lock, is the example I gave which is later in the game, which is why I asked if it was an older save or a downloaded one.

So please do some more reading and thinking before posting, and good luck with finding your problem yourself as I'm done and you're on ignore.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
WTF, where did that come from? I was just answering your questions, no idea where you got the aggression from.

I was making the point that on day one starting the game you can go to her house. I just tried it myself and works fine so can't say why you have a problem if it doesn't.
And I also commented that you do have the correct house, the one you were talking about. I was just answering the question you were asking.

The only time I DO see the house lock, is the example I gave which is later in the game, which is why I asked if it was an older save or a downloaded one.

So please do some more reading and thinking before posting, and good luck with finding your problem yourself as I'm done and you're on ignore.
Sorry, that's how it read to me. Perhaps due to punctuation, or lack there of . It came across as a bit 'demeaning' as I read it.

If you read it through, with-out 'skipping', you'd see I said I had NO idea it was her house, How would I?

How did you know it was her house? Where did you receive that information from ?

Obviously, it was information I didn't have, and have not found yet in-game. There's nothing that points to that house as being Zoey's residence.
( in reality, when your mouse pointer hovers over the proper locations, a tool-tip should appear, with a blerb of information, telling you what you are looking at, and that would be most helpful . . . hopefully in a future version ?)

There was no description of the house, or it's location, and the MAP showed no indication that it WAS Zoey's House, no tool-tip, no nothing, so how is one supposed to KNOW that's the correct house? :oops:

That was one of my points, about a lack of 'descriptions' of supposedly important places, WE should know, cause the Character is supposed to know, it's not blatantly obvious.

And I had done a lot of 'reading', even thoroughly searched this thread, with NO helpful results.

Oh, thank you for your, 'helpful' 2nd reply.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
someone help me i'm stuck i can't buy any more school upgrades and i can't progress in anything else what should i do ( i don't want to turn my character into a woman) jkyjty.PNG

tontoman

May 4, 2017
someone help me i'm stuck i can't buy any more school upgrades and i can't progress in anything else what should i do ( i don't want to turn my character into a woman) View attachment 1314968
You might be at the end of the current content. School upgrades are what allow you to continue, so if you've done them all and what you can do with them, that might be it for now.

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
You might be at the end of the current content. School upgrades are what allow you to continue, so if you've done them all and what you can do with them, that might be it for now.
I mean I've done everything I had to do agr I need to wait for future updates eh that ? I heard about the cult and I also heard about the barn but I have no idea how to find them one more question does anyone know the password of the notebook girls

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes