HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How do you hide the MC's cock when doing the waitress thing at the Naked Beaver? Haven't stumbled across a trap or trans, even.

Where is Tiffany's apt, too?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
It seems that I went through all the possible content, but I still did not understand how to make a woman's hairstyle or work in a sperm bank as an assistant
I can't remember where that is, but if it's in the cult / red box line then it's because that section is in progress and I'm currently working on it.

How do you hide the MC's cock when doing the waitress thing at the Naked Beaver? Haven't stumbled across a trap or trans, even.

Where is Tiffany's apt, too?
MC's Cock > go to the adult book store and buy a chastity device.
Tiffany's apt is in the middle map at the bottom. If it's for the makeup > That's in progress. You can get around that by doing the public crossdressing event, then visiting Tiffany in her room a few times.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ngnl mate, you should update the screenshots in the post, the game looks very different now and it may put people off from playing it

Reactions: LewdDao

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The absolute F is that name? XD
Wait i swear i saw this game years ago... did it have a different name than?

Last edited:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I did the crossdressing in public. Now, I'm locked inside the wardroom in Missy's basement. No matter the outfit I wear, nothing works.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
How does the transformation work in this game? Can you turn into a girl while keeping the male genital?

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I did the crossdressing in public. Now, I'm locked inside the wardroom in Missy's basement. No matter the outfit I wear, nothing works.
I think you should have to wear male clothing. Try that. If that doesn't work email me your save file - fapforce5@gmail.com

How does the transformation work in this game? Can you turn into a girl while keeping the male genital?
Yes. The full on vagina will be one of the endings.

Reactions: hotNess

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Ok. Am I supposed to turn in the 3 waitresses for their part in robbing the naked beaver, or lie to the mgr? Seems like I should have lied. Pissed off my sisters when I ruined their ice cream day. :confused:

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I was playing along, seemed like the game could have developed into something but I was running in the park and then at a certain point saw a fight button and just spontaniously clicked it and then was greeted with an empty field and nothing to do and no way to leave the screen.

Then I stupidly just saved over my save in an attempt to reload without thinking only to have the same problem on reload and now I can't do anything. rip.

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
I was playing along, seemed like the game could have developed into something but I was running in the park and then at a certain point saw a fight button and just spontaniously clicked it and then was greeted with an empty field and nothing to do and no way to leave the screen.

Then I stupidly just saved over my save in an attempt to reload without thinking only to have the same problem on reload and now I can't do anything. rip.
If you send me your save file. I'll fix it. I haven't seen that error before and would like to check it out. - fapforce5@gmail.com

How to i get an ID-Card for the Library?
In the girl's locker room at the swimming pool

i played this game 2 times before and i always get lost
You can click the "Map" icon on the top left when you're in the big map and that will tell you what's around. The main quest line is at Missy's (Purple building on the bottom map) you can also see what I have at . If you get stuck reach out and I'll see if I can help.

Reactions: Larsung

femdomlover

Dec 29, 2017

Same thing happened to me also I can't seem to progress the missy content no matter what I do

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes