HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Oct 7, 2018
I've been bald for the whole game after cutting once. Really ruins the game imo. Didn't even mean to do it, I was just fucking about in the beginning and assumed there'd be a way to get it back.

Oct 7, 2018
seems to be a bug with the gym, when i spar my phone and bag disapper?
Janky solution, but I found that if you press F12 to open the dev console, and then go to the "Console" tab and type

"room226.main()"
it will reload a weird part of the map with the map but with the phone/bag in tact, you can then click on the changing room door on the right to get back to the game as normal.

ExgamerB

Jul 21, 2020
The page could really use the Humiliation and Sissification tags. Had trouble finding after giving it a try, wanted to give it a bookmark. I'm sure those tags would help others who enjoy this game find it more easily.

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
hello, I would like to know if this game is of French origin. for, I noticed that some texts were written in French.

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
hello, I would like to know if this game is of French origin. for, I noticed that some texts were written in French.
Did you find more French text then when interacting with the goth girl? If not it is there to add background to this NPC.

Schranza21

Aug 7, 2017
ok thanks for the info looking forward to the update

I don't get any further on save 2 either
I'm supposed to meet eva in the library with a dog collar
always showing an error (fix this - add event) is the end of this or an error this time?

Error see picture
Screenshot_23.jpg

Was this post overlooked????

don't mean to be annoying just if this is a bug it might help to fix it where the bug is

Reactions: readstory
Oct 7, 2018
Was this post overlooked????

don't mean to be annoying just if this is a bug it might help to fix it where the bug is
The assets have numbers in front of them making them kinda hard to alphabetise, but I've been through them and I can't see anything relating to this quest. I assume it's just not in the game yet.

phil4t

Jun 2, 2019
what should we do, once we have the ID scool card, in the library, because it would sow a bug?

martinatrav2003

Apr 23, 2021
Hi too I got stuck in the cult cell I can't take the bag with the chisel and go back to the cell to continue: the game buttons are missing to navigate at the bottom left like the ones that are usually in the game when I'm in the room or in the cooking at home. help me please

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Hi too I got stuck in the cult cell I can't take the bag with the chisel and go back to the cell to continue: the game buttons are missing to navigate at the bottom left like the ones that are usually in the game when I'm in the room or in the cooking at home. help me please
V14 will have the rest of the cult events

Reactions: martinatrav2003
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes