HTML Hermaphrodity and the Mystery of the Missing Specimens [v0.22] [Fapforce5]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 7, 2020
I am a lesbian who can be attracted to trans women, so after discovering the game a few days ago, I decided to give it a try. I have always liked the stories of people trapped in a body of a gender that is not theirs. Of course, I was not expecting that the game showed a realistic transition of the protagonist, but rather a very fetishized and parodic one, but hey, I wasn't looking for a dramatic story in this game. Very funny game, by the way.

The only thing about the game's tone that worries me a bit is that the MC seems to start transitioning almost pushed by Missy more than because it is what she really feels, at least at first. Later they tell you (your "mother" I think) that the MC was always quite feminine and that she "suspected" something, but in any case it seems inconsistent with MC's initial behaviour. I suppose that these kinds of inconsistencies with the MC's gender identity exist because of the existence of a "dudebro" route (which I couldn't care less about).

-------------------------------------

Anyway, about the game itself, I have seen some bugs:

- When I went to the gym, after doing the combat tutorial with Gertrude, the mobile phone icon permanently disappeared from the menu, so I could no longer save or load the game, etc. So right now I can't do that tutorial and continue playing the game. This bug also happens if you skip the tutorial and then spar with Gertrude.

- If you have sex with Tiffany and Candy while wearing the chastity cage, you get an alternative sex scene, different from the default scene (default scene in which by the way, even if you have already transitioned for some reason they always show you as if you were a "dudebro"). Well, at least if you go in chastity there is a sex scene with them in which it seems that you're transitioning, but this scene has a bug: after the scene, the game gets stuck on the following text "It's too bad you're all locked up or we would make you cum all over us! Oh well, see you around sexy!". Since you get stuck, not being able the pass that text or do anything, you have to close the game and completely avoid the scene.

- I suppose this has already been notified many times, but entering the forest and selecting "Fight" leaves you locked in a screen where you can't do anything.

- I got the pool girl's student ID card and went to the university. The girl in the library tells me that I'm not the person in the photo, since I don't have blonde hair, so I dye my hair blonde and come back. But now, when showing the library girl the ID card, I get a pop-up message saying: "fix this - add event". I guess the event it's not done yet, but I'm saying this just in case the event is done and this is a bug.

-------------------------------------

And now, a little feedback and doubts:

- The game is a bit too "grindy", especially in your first steps.

For example, there are days where the only thing you can do to earn money is playing cards, which is a boring minigame to be honest, and you also earn little money doing that.

There are also things like hair growth: I haven't had long hair until day 70 or so. I mean the second time your hair grows, when you go from short pixie hair to hair that is already quite longer, which allows you to work in the sperm bank. From what I've read on this thread, hormones speed up hair growth, but I've been taking them every day since quite early in the game, and it's still taken 70 days to get there. Although reaching that hair length in 70 days is already unrealistic, for gameplay reasons I think speeding up the process would be fine, because right now I can't imagine how long I will have to wait to have hair as long as it appears in the art of some sex scenes. Or maybe you could do that if you trim your hair shorter, if later you want to have it longer again you don't need to wait for it to grow back to the longest hair lenght that your character has already reached. Even if this doesn't make physical sense, it's just to avoid pointless waiting.

- What are hormones for exactly? I see that fortunately they drastically reduce the growth of body hair, but I don't know if they actually accelerate the growth of head hair as well, or if the hormones do anything else.

- The art is quite inconsistent in sex scenes. I know that making the game art must be costly, but it's a bit strange to see scenes where your character appears as a "dudebro" even though she has already fully transitioned. Ideally, the art of sex scenes that you can do before or after transitioning (like the default uncaged threesome with Tiffany and Candy) should always have two different models for the character and two different scripts. As I say, ideally of course, I know that time and resources are limited.

- I have seen the blocked option of having a vagina. Being a post-op trans woman, basically. Will it be a complete route? Personally, I hope that it is possible to play like this and not that it's just an ending, but I can imagine that it will be a very big change in many sex scenes and in the script.

- Exporting and importing savegames is quite tedious. Personally, I like to keep savegames before certain scenes or events. Would it be possible for the game to keep more savegames at the same time? Right now you can only have 9 savegames, and if you want to keep more you have to copy-paste them to text files, which is quite tedious. Having more savegames (20 at least), and/or having the export/import option to be able to directly export/import to/from .txt files, instead of having to manually copy-paste text would be really nice. Being able to name each savegame would also be nice.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
First of all thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate your questions and comments.
- When I went to the gym, after doing the combat tutorial with Gertrude, the mobile phone icon permanently disappeared from the menu...
- If you have sex with Tiffany and Candy while wearing the chastity cage, you get an alternative sex scene, different from the default scene (default scene in which by the way, even if you have already transitioned for some reason they always show you as if you were a "dudebro"). ...
- I suppose this has already been notified many times, but entering the forest and selecting "Fight" leaves you locked in a screen where you can't do anything...
- I got the pool girl's student ID card and went to the university....
I believe all these are fixed in v13, v14 but I'll revisit the chastity cage event to make sure.

- The game is a bit too "grindy", especially in your first steps.
My goal for this year is to add in a number of "side quests" to fill out the map better
There are also things like hair growth...
I modified the hair growth time frame. The slowest it should grow is 1 level every 25 days, and 1 level every 13 days if you have a high hormone level
- What are hormones for exactly?...
I need to improve that event. I really just stuck in a placeholder event knowing I'll actually write a better one once I had a better idea. I'll try for this next release that I'm working on to add that in
- The art is quite inconsistent in sex scenes....
- I have seen the blocked option of having a vagina....
I agree with you. I also want this. The lesson I've learned making this game is that the game I really want to make is not feasible in this format. I want to give the player choices so for a single sex scene I have to plan:
1. female body, penis
2. male body, penis
3. female body, vagina
4. female body, vagina
5. female body, chastity
6. male body, chastity

This is because everyone is differnt and wants their character displayed how they see themselves. This also doesn't take in hair color / length, big penis vs small penis, eye color, lip size, etc...

I'm just some dude that makes a game in their spare time spending over $2,000 a month in art. (I've spent way way more in making the game than I make off Patreon)
If I were to start today and add in all the alternative scenes (male / female body only) it would probably take the better part of a year. The only real fix is to do it all in layered sprites or 3d models. If I do a next game, it will not be hand drawn 2d images.

Last edited:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Also the new version is out v0.14
Release Notes:
Cult How-to:

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Decryption key for mega?
It's actually in the link, but f95 may be messing it up with their redirect. I'm on mobile so copying is oddly difficult. You can copy and paste the entire link or the key is everything after the hash # tag

Sat down at my PC: Key is: 6nNUZ3NTnJ7cfytPw5KkoTuUGrwiuioOdN9J54ZWMbw

Last edited:
Reactions: Eminba
Dec 7, 2020
First of all thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate your questions and comments.

I believe all these are fixed in v13, but I'll revisit the chastity cage event to make sure.

My goal for this year is to add in a number of "side quests" to fill out the map better

I modified the hair growth time frame. The slowest it should grow is 1 level every 25 days, and 1 level every 13 days if you have a high hormone level

I need to improve that event. I really just stuck in a placeholder event knowing I'll actually write a better one once I had a better idea. I'll try for this next release that I'm working on to add that in

I agree with you. I also want this. The lesson I've learned making this game is that the game I really want to make is not feasible in this format. I want to give the player choices so for a single sex scene I have to plan:
1. female body, penis
2. male body, penis
3. female body, vagina
4. female body, vagina
5. female body, chastity
6. male body, chastity

This is because everyone is differnt and wants their character displayed how they see themselves. This also doesn't take in hair color / length, big penis vs small penis, eye color, lip size, etc...

I'm just some dude that makes a game in their spare time spending over $2,000 a month in art. (I've spent way way more in making the game than I make off Patreon)
If I were to start today and add in all the alternative scenes (male / female body only) it would probably take the better part of a year. The only real fix is to do it all in layered sprites or 3d models. If I do a next game, it will not be hand drawn 2d images.
Thanks a lot for your answer!

I only played 0.13.2 (I discovered the game some days ago, so v13 is the only version that I have played), so that caged bug is still happening. I can post here my savegame if it can help you in any way.

As for the art, all the possible combinations and so on, and how costly is it, I was just saying it as what would be ideal, but I know that you are doing in you spare time, and that time and resources are finite. The game is quite good already, so keep it up and slowly polish it.

Reactions: _FapForce5
Dec 7, 2020
Just played the v14. The cult event is long and has a lot of things, and even a cliffhanger. Very good update. I hope that we see again D.M. and Bohdi.

As for the university library event, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I can enter the library room when going with the student ID and the blonde hair, but I can't do anything in there. The library is just an empty room, and you can't interact with anything. Is something supposed to happen upon entering?

• Red Heart

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
For the cult mission, how do I talk to Morgan after the Sermon?
Walk out of your cell. Icon on the far left. You have to have a cult relationship of > 95. Then the middle cell has Morgan or D.M.

As for the university library event, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I can enter the library room when going with the student ID and the blonde hair, but I can't do anything in there. The library is just an empty room, and you can't interact with anything. Is something supposed to happen upon entering?
You'll get a scene with Eva if you progress far enough in the fem role
new footjob scenes added?
Not in this release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay,.. I am stupid!!
Landlady says (orders) to look for work on computer.
There Are Only 3 jobs to apply for. Obviously cannot apply for Naked Beaver yet
Is There any REAL Order to which job first??
MC is a Sad excuse for a Male, but he is still a man.
ONLY 2 OPTIONS. THE BURLY Construction or MISSY's P.I.

Wish This game had a Better Walk-thru! :cry:

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah get a
Okay,.. I am stupid!!
Landlady says (orders) to look for work on computer.
There Are Only 3 jobs to apply for. Obviously cannot apply for Naked Beaver yet
Is There any REAL Order to which job first??
MC is a Sad excuse for a Male, but he is still a man.
ONLY 2 OPTIONS. THE BURLY Construction or MISSY's P.I.

Wish This game had a Better Walk-thru! :cry:
Get a job. You can do either. Missy will propel you into the main story you can apply to all three or not. Your call

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah get a

Get a job. You can do either. Missy will propel you into the main story you can apply to all three or not. Your call
how can I do the Beaver? I don't have girly clothes yet.
It says that I am suppose to be caught crossdressing,...
(I did however apply for Missy and bought P.I. license)
Hell, I cannot even buy razors yet. (too girly)

_FapForce5

Sep 18, 2017
For the razors talk to your co tenent in their room after 5 pm. Your too masculine to work there. You need to progress in the game more

Reactions: Shelscott50

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
ehm when I get to the library nothing hppens and I've progressed as far as I can with Eva, i cant even get out of it, help?

Dec 7, 2020
ehm when I get to the library nothing hppens and I've progressed as far as I can with Eva, i cant even get out of it, help?
I had the same problem yesterday. You need to improve your relationship with her. You do that by doing naughty things with her while at home. So go everyday to her room when the door is open (she opens the door each day at the same hour), and "play" with her, so you relationship bar gets improving.

Eventually, she will tell you to start "playing" outside of the house. She will ask you to use your phone to message her (check your cell phone menu), and when you do so she will tell you to go to the library.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes